Would you rather be a Chad or a billionaire ?

Chad or billionaire

• Total voters
money wouldn't matter if people like you didn't care about money

YOU give money value
Money can go to nothing in seconds jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Axii
Are you autistic? Serious question. You don't have a better time when the people you're with are into what you're doing?
not really, as long as i enjoyed myself i wouldn't care

Yeah? I got treated like utter scum from the beggining . We are not the same ye
Nope I’ve always been friendless and treated as outsider

• JFL
Reactions: edgemaxx
  • JFL
Okay, well I do. Have fun fucking dry ass pussy and getting unenthusiastic blow jobs your entire life.
You're a retarded simp faggot no surprise there. Anyway I'd get way better sex as a billionaire than I would with "muh chad face"

• JFL
Reactions: longjohnmong
You're a retarded simp faggot no surprise there. Anyway I'd get way better sex as a billionaire than I would with "muh chad face"
blackpill has some of the biggest simps ngl

chad already had sex with the same woman when she was younger and she actually was attracted to him and tried

Yeah? I got treated like utter scum from the beggining . We are not the same ye
You should enjoy life as it is away from the internet away from blue pill/blackpill faggotry away from negative people, eat clean and you’d be a happy person

• JFL
chad already had sex with the same woman when she was younger and she actually was attracted to him and tried
u mean to tell me the whore im fucking has already been fucked? oh the horror

If I was the billionaire I'd be fucking underage girls constantly and having the most rough sex with them possible so they are completely ruined for the chad who gets them later. Nice try though

You should enjoy life as it is away from the internet away from blue pill/blackpill faggotry away from negative people, eat clean and you’d be a happy person
Brotherrrr i came on this forum cuz there was no livht for meeee why would i join if i had a decent life and things going on???

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60975 and moggathon
Brotherrrr i came on this forum cuz there was no livht for meeee why would i join if i had a decent life and things going on???
Everyone has a positive base in life when you surround it with negatives eventually you’ll be negative

• JFL
Everyone has a positive base in life when you surround it with negatives eventually you’ll be negative
Mine always had been a negative base

• +1
Reactions: moggathon
  • +1
If I was the billionaire I'd be fucking underage girls constantly and having the most rough sex with them possible so they are completely ruined for the chad who gets them later. Nice try though
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Why would underage Stacie’s be fucking you?

• +1
billionaire fuck chad

Also why do u say neurovranium just say skull lmfao
Neurocranium is a part of the skull that can't be altered in the same way the splanchnocranium can. I really hit a sensitive spot here when you ring my bell 4 times just for an answer, neuropill is fucking brutal. @deadmanwalking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadmanwalking and UZB_Strebl
you would get exposed almost immediately, and your reputation and money would be fucked because your businesses would get boycotted or something

you would get exposed almost immediately, and your reputation and money would be fucked because your businesses would get boycotted or something
Little Saint James is a small private island in the United States Virgin Islands, southeast of Saint Thomas. It was owned by American child sex offender Jeffrey Epstein from 1998 until his death in 2019.[1][2] During Epstein's ownership the island acquired local nicknames such as "Epstein Island", "Island of Sin" and "Pedophile Island".

Almost immediately LMAO

Why would underage Stacie’s be fucking you?
hmmm i don't know.. maybe it's because i would have... ONE BILLION DOLLARS? MORE MONEY THAN LITERALLY EVERYONE IN MY COUNTRY COMBINED?

Chad you can be a model and get real love while still being rich asf you don't billions just a couple million
You can get real love as subhuman billionaire too, don't ask how.

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
Little Saint James is a small private island in the United States Virgin Islands, southeast of Saint Thomas. It was owned by American child sex offender Jeffrey Epstein from 1998 until his death in 2019.[1][2] During Epstein's ownership the island acquired local nicknames such as "Epstein Island", "Island of Sin" and "Pedophile Island".

Almost immediately LMAO
I guess but look what happened to him, everyone involved lost all the respect they ever had and got their lives ruined

I guess but look what happened to him
he was 66, even if ur chad life will suck at that age so it's a good time to go

Idk I mean plenty of billionaires are subhuman

• +1
He’s not. He’s far off jfl

you mean third world kids? Do you know anything about Epsteins island?
billionare don't have to play by society's rules it's an entirely different exsientence

billionare don't have to play by society's rules it's an entirely different exsientence
Brad pitt star upcoming formula 72516142

yeah this just wets the pussy of the jbs

Opens and what?
You have to find out, wasting time thinking it will get better instead changing what’s bad never worked for anyone

• JFL
U have to be really ugly to not be able to ascend from lefort III and OBO
obo is only useful if u have a rly weird ipd and lefort sometimes barely works

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
No money can buy you love. Chad any day

• +1
No money can buy you love. Chad any day
Mirin another high iq user. These fags have just turned it into a pedo thing jfl. Inferring they would be Epstein or something jfl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Axii, tigrxs and ineonx
Mirin another high iq user. These fags have just turned it into a pedo thing jfl. Inferring they would be Epstein or something jfl.
JB is under 18, it's not really pedo

• JFL
not really, as long as i enjoyed myself i wouldn't care
I see. So normal people tend to have a much better time when the people around them are also having a good time and enthusiastic about what's going on. That's why you'll hear people say stuff like "the energy in the room was incredible."

Or like imagine being a musical artist and having thousands of fans screaming for you vs. being a billionaire and paying thousands of people to go to your concert and pretend they like your shitty music.