Would you rather be a Chad or a billionaire ?

Chad or billionaire

• Total voters
I see. So normal people tend to have a much better time when the people around them are also having a good time and enthusiastic about what's going on. That's why you'll hear people say stuff like "the energy in the room was incredible."
have a better time when people they care about are having a good time you mean, if it's my boys then yeah i'd want them to have a good time

Neurocranium is a part of the skull that can't be altered in the same way the splanchnocranium can. I really hit a sensitive spot here when you ring my bell 4 times just for an answer, neuropill is fucking brutal. @deadmanwalking
no i just wanted to know what it is cant u just get a skull implant with eppley?

Ur life wont have any meaning if ur handed stuff u just dont relaise it yet, chad face will make it easy for u to work ur way which si gonna be more memorabke

• +1
Reactions: moggathon
have a better time when people they care about are having a good time you mean, if it's my boys then yeah i'd want them to have a good time
Delusional

• +1
Reactions: Axii
Okay but imagine being a musical artist and having thousands of fans screaming for you vs. being a billionaire and paying thousands of people to go to your concert and pretend they like your shitty music. You don't think the one is preferable?

Even if it's not your boys. Have you ever been into something like skateboarding or rock climbing where you have a session with some people? It's way more fun than doing it alone or doing it with people who are unenthusiastic.

• +1
Ur life wont have any meaning if ur handed stuff u just dont relaise it yet, chad face will make it easy for u to work ur way which si gonna be more memorabke
HorizontallyHighIq

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Axii and horizontallytall
I see. So normal people tend to have a much better time when the people around them are also having a good time and enthusiastic about what's going on. That's why you'll hear people say stuff like "the energy in the room was incredible."

Or like imagine being a musical artist and having thousands of fans screaming for you vs. being a billionaire and paying thousands of people to go to your concert and pretend they like your shitty music.
so it seems we're after different things, i don't care about the dopemine of women being legit interested in me, unlike some users. if that's your stance then i see why you'd pick chad (i don't disaage with that just different viewpoints) i also picked chad too btw

Okay but imagine being a musical artist and having thousands of fans screaming for you vs. being a billionaire and paying thousands of people to go to your concert and pretend they like your shitty music. You don't think the one is preferable?

Even if it's not your boys. Have you ever been into something like skateboarding or rock climbing where you have a session with some people? It's way more fun than doing it alone or doing it with people who are unenthusiastic.
High iq

• +1
Reactions: Axii and longjohnmong

no cause to me the effects of having less enjoyable sex isn't worth the cost of the billion dollars u can get, tho none of this is ideal

You have to find out, wasting time thinking it will get better instead changing what’s bad never worked for anyone
Nigga i dont want it to change im good tbh

Billionaire tbh

• +1
why?
Imagine how differently the trajectory of your life would’ve been if you were a Chad
Yea true but most billionaires are Chud anyways

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553 and moggathon
  • +1
why?
Imagine how differently the trajectory of your life would’ve been if you were a Chad
do u get to restart life as a chad?

I guess idk dude. This thread has died I think.
What I need is a Time Machine to head back to 2018 and fix my reputation mane

• +1
Nigga i dont want it to change im good tbh
THEN YOU SHALL ROT AND NEVER ENTER GANDYS HEAVEN!!!
IMG 4684

IMG 4687

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
Chad you can be a model and get real love while still being rich asf you don't billions just a couple million
you think chad can model even below 5'10?

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
you think chad can model even below 5'10?
Not runway but can do other shit plus could learn a bit how to act and because a actor even tho your shit at acting cause of your looks or sell scam looksmaxing cources for £40 on tiktok @SyrianPsycho impossible to not be rich as chad

• +1
Not runway but can do other shit plus could learn a bit how to act and because a actor even tho your shit at acting cause of your looks or sell scam looksmaxing cources for £40 on tiktok @SyrianPsycho impossible to not be rich as chad
Syrian psycho is mtn

• +1
Reactions: Axii, heightmaxxing and Deleted member 60975
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Axii and Deleted member 60975
Trending

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60975 and moggathon
6E0FE593 43F9 4D0C 93F2 B08D48DC0495

• +1
yeah and i think you can be an underwear model like wahlberg was

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing and moggathon
Type shit

• +1
More more more

• +1
I am not Gandy and I’m content with who I am , peace and love brother

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler and moggathon