Would you rather be a normie or an unattractive woman?

Would you rather be a normie or an unattractive woman?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Canwefixit

Canwefixit

Mistral
This is the third post on male vs female. Who do you think life mogs? The previous two posts were Chad vs unattractive woman and High tier normie vs unattractive woman. 100% of the forum would prefer to be a Chad instead of an unattractive woman and 94% of the forum said they would prefer to be a high tier normie instead of an unattractive woman.

Here are the stats of the two we are comparing in this post:

Normie:

20 years old
5’10
Average PSL face
Skinny 65kg average muscle building genetics
5.5 inch dick
Works at Walmart 40 hours per week
$5000 savings

Unattractive woman:

20 years old
5’4
4/10 face
Fat 90kg
Walmart job 40 hours per week
8$ savings (typical consumer woman).

Would you rather play the game of life as the normie or the unattractive woman? Who lifequalitymogs? I predict now this will be a tough decision for the members here as we all know normies struggle with dating and are doomed in 2022. I personally would choose to play as the woman because the woman can still have a great dating life due to hypergamy. She could also become a hoe or do onlyfans and surpass the normies money within 6 months maybe sooner. She could also get a betabux and a simp who she bosses around. The normie would be doomed because with his stats he would be unlikely to pull even the unattractive woman in this post who is below his looksmatch. If he did pull her, she would see him as a betabux and cheat on him with Chad. At 5’10, 50% of men will heightmog the normie and at 65kg, he will need a lot of work in the gym. With a 5.5 inch dick he will likely be a dicklet so life is very brutal for the normie. For the woman she will live life on easy mode and that’s why I choose the playing as the woman even if it’s seen as a soy choice. Fuck being a normie in 2022 it’s life on hard mode. Also as a female you wouldn’t need to ever worry about the Blackpill. While the normie rots on Blackpill forums.

My final word is at least we haven’t come to the sub 5 vs unattractive woman topic yet as that will be even more of a landslide win for the females.

(For reference here are the previous two posts:)

https://looksmax.org/threads/would-...unattractive-woman.592357/page-2#post-9604314

https://looksmax.org/threads/would-you-rather-be-a-htn-or-an-unattractive-woman.593861/

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14392
Foid cuz you could make up fraud to HTB tier and then have an army of simps

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit
literally the equivalent of a 12 year old who wrote bullshit to reach the word count

• JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Canwefixit
HOW MANY TRANNY THREADS HAVE YOU FUCKING MADE?

• Woah
Foid cuz you could make up fraud to HTB tier and then have an army of simps
Yeah they do have that advantage I forgot about that one and that makes being a normie even more difficult.
literally the equivalent of a 12 year old who wrote bullshit to reach the word count
Yeah my autistic mind does go on a tangent at times. It’s caused me a few failios with the women before.

Yeah they do have that advantage I forgot about that one and that makes being a normie even more difficult.

Yeah my autistic mind does go on a tangent at times. It’s caused me a few failios with the women before.
imagine thinking this is even a debate. Being a man mogs 99% of the time apart from if it's literally a disabled man vs normal woman.

Unattractive woman.

Lose weight, use make-up, wear skimpy outfit, and you can easily get chad for fwb, HTN for ltr, an army of simps, make thousands on onlyfans/instagram, etc.

life as a woman = easymode

• Love it
Just answer the damn question. It’s not a tranny thread it’s an anti feminist thread
I answered it, I voted for the normie of course.

• +1
imagine thinking this is even a debate. Being a man mogs 99% of the time apart from if it's literally a disabled man vs normal woman.
How does being a man mog? Chad yes I agree but the average man does not lifemog the average woman. Men work the hardest jobs, foids get simps and betabuxxes, male looksmaxxes involve roids and surgery while foid looksmax is makeup. Foids can get sex whenever they want and replace their normie boyfriend before he comes home from work.

Unattractive woman.

Lose weight, use make-up, wear skimpy outfit, and you can easily get chad for fwb, HTN for ltr, an army of simps, make thousands on onlyfans/instagram, etc.

Absolutely agreed. Look at the copers who think being a normie is better. Most normies don’t have any sex and getting a girlfriend who isn’t playing betabux game on you is difficult.

I bet your a Chad who doesn’t realise how hard being a 5’10 normie is.
Being a 5 ft 10 normie is easy, It's far better than being a sub 5 Incel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and Canwefixit
How does being a man mog? Chad yes I agree but the average man does not lifemog the average woman. Men work the hardest jobs, foids get simps and betabuxxes, male looksmaxxes involve roids and surgery while foid looksmax is makeup. Foids can get sex whenever they want and replace their normie boyfriend before he comes home from work.
i dont want to get fucked thank you very much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679
Being a 5 ft 10 normie is easy, It's far better than being a sub 5 Incel.
How is being a 5’10 normie easy when you get mogged by 6’3 men. Also the 80/20 rule means normies are out of the dating market. I’d say the rule is more 95/5 than 80/20
i dont want to get fucked thank you very much
if you were a foid then you would

A woman. A girl like that has fit normies and htn thirsting over her in her tinder DMs because guys are so down bad nowadays that they can't get their looksmatch.

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit and MoggerGaston
Unattractive woman.

A woman. A girl like that has fit normies and htn thirsting over her in her tinder DMs because guys are so down bad nowadays that they can't get their looksmatch.
Exactly most normies are out of the game. Anytime they do get laid it’s usually because he was the girls specific type, or it’s down to luck or he betabuxxed. Most normies see having sex with a woman once a year as a success and claim they aren’t incel JFL. In reality you need to be having sex once a week same or different woman it doesn’t matter but once a week you need to be getting pussy or your an incel. How many normies are having sex once a week? Probably 10%. How many of these normies are betabuxxing? Probably 80%. So only 2% of normies are slaying. Meanwhile 100% of females are slaying.

• Love it
Reactions: stamaster21
Exactly most normies are out of the game. Anytime they do get laid it’s usually because he was the girls specific type, or it’s down to luck or he betabuxxed. Most normies see having sex with a woman once a year as a success and claim they aren’t incel JFL. In reality you need to be having sex once a week same or different woman it doesn’t matter but once a week you need to be getting pussy or your an incel. How many normies are having sex once a week? Probably 10%. How many of these normies are betabuxxing? Probably 80%. So only 2% of normies are slaying. Meanwhile 100% of females are slaying.
you 100 percent legit, most men get lucky once a year and fuck women maybe 1-2 times a year and call that winning and in most cases the women are fat/obese let alone normal weight. Justin bieber lived with this women for little over a year, imagine fucking yovana 3 times a week for a year thats 162 times, when she is 18 years old in her physical prime thats what i call winning.
Guess what these are pics and videos of her in her early 20s- mid 20s after a decline. The first pic is how she looks now in her late 20s.

Last edited: