Would you rather date/LTR a blonde Becky or an ethnic HTB/Stacylite? (Shoutout to @popped and @mecha72)

Would you rather date/LTR a blonde, white Becky or an ethnic HTB/Stacylite?

• Total voters
3452883 1686048973784
hapa Is hot. You Need to be whitewashed to be beatiful the sad truth

@Xangsane all of those hapas look pretty caucasoid

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
asian girls have worse pfl than the left girl

u only like gl caucasian ethnic women
Ethnic/exotic colouring + Caucasian features = best of both worlds

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
Wouldn't do neither.
Caucasian pure stacy or nothing.

Tanned, blonde MTB (with East Slav or Scandinavian looks) over any unmixed (pure asian, pure amerind, pure black, etc) ethnic Stacylite.

Between white MTB and ethnic Stacylite with mixed white or at least strong caucasian traits (hapas, abyssinians, mulattas, mestizas), it can go either way.

Last edited:
Tanned, blonde MTB (with East Slav or Scandinavian looks) over any unmixed (pure asian, pure amerind, pure black, etc) ethnic Stacylite.

Between white MTB and ethnic Stacylite (hapas, abyssinians, mulattas, mestizas) with mixed white or at least strong caucasian traits, it can go either way.
OK what about:
View attachment 2244574View attachment 2244575
Same person (turned 18 a few months ago so be gentle)
Alright, here's another MENA stacy. Too deviant from European women for you?
View attachment 2244547View attachment 2244549

Built to be penetrated by Tyrone bulls like me
Israelite (so-called Negro) women only like Israelite men not baboon looking Hamite (so-called African) men like you. You’re an ugly nigger that they wouldn’t look twice at. Go for your ugly Hamite women.

• +1
Israelite (so-called Negro) women only like Israelite men not baboon looking Hamite (so-called African) men like you. You’re an ugly nigger that they wouldn’t look twice at. Go for your ugly Hamite women.

View attachment 2244586
Which one is more important; proximity to Caucasoid features or PSL (irrespective of ethnicity)?

Which one is more important; proximity to Caucasoid features or PSL (irrespective of ethnicity)?

I love the broad nose, woolly hair, and brown complexion Israelite (so-called Negro) women have.

• +1
OK what about someone like Naomi Campbell, Vinetria or Jasmine Tookes?
tookes looks somali, campbell looks uncanny, vinetria has nice eyes but her lips are too hyperpigmented

You think he'd say this if they were white or white-adjacent?

If they were Edomite (so-called White) women they would be getting praised by Lone Wolf.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
Bro I’m not African 💀

Israelite (so-called Negro) women don’t date baboon looking bastard (mixed) men or any other Gentile (non-Israelite) men like you either, nigger 😂. They only like Israelite men.

@aBetterMii you're white.

• Hmm...
Reactions: aBetterMii
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gribsufer1, Xangsane and Deleted member 23115
HTB ethnic for casual dating, but I would reproduce with the blonde.

HTB ethnic for casual dating, but I would reproduce with the blonde.
What if I told you the ethnic has better family values, better skin and hair quality, nicer body, and femininity than the blonde used-up roastie with 400 dicks?

IF YOU EVER USE A SAUDI OR QATARI WOMAN FOR CASUAL DATING I WILL SLIT YOUR THROAT AND DUMP IT IN THE PACIFIC OCEAN, AND TELL BOTH YOUR FAMILIES SO SHE CAN BE REPRIMANDED AS WELL.

Last edited:
What if I told you the ethnic has better family values, better skin and hair quality, nicer body, and femininity than the blonde used-up roastie with 400 dicks?
That's a tough one. On the one hand, having a child that looks nothing like me and looks like they come from another man is so cucked, but having been run through with 400 dicks is pretty nasty. I would still take the White Women unless the ethnic is like a Latino with mixed White genetics.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
That's a tough one. On the one hand, having a child that looks nothing like me and looks like they come from another man is so cucked, but having been run through with 400 dicks is pretty nasty. I would still take the White Women unless the ethnic is like a Latino with mixed White genetics.
How much white we talking?
IF YOU EVER USE A SAUDI OR QATARI WOMAN FOR CASUAL DATING I WILL SLIT YOUR THROAT AND DUMP IT IN THE PACIFIC OCEAN, AND TELL BOTH YOUR FAMILIES SO SHE CAN BE REPRIMANDED AS WELL.
^ or any Muslim including white ones.

Would you?

How much white we talking?

^ or any Muslim including white ones.

Would you?
Anyone at least 50% White is fine because the offspring of White + anyone half white will look mostly White, even half-black women.

Saudi women? Walking garbage bags aren't that appealing to me.

Anyone at least 50% White is fine because the offspring of White + anyone half white will look mostly White, even half-black women.
I did mention here:
  • Examples of non-white women:
    • Black women
    • Mulatta women
    • Latinas who are at least 40% non-European in origin
    • MENA (including Israeli and Persian) women who do not pass as white (needs to be at least ambiguous looking)
    • Asian women (east Asian, southeast Asian, Central Asian, non-Slavic Siberian)
    • HAPA women
    • Polynesian/Pacific Islander women
    • South Asian women
  • Examples of white women:
    • Northern European women (including WASP)
    • Southern European women
    • Eastern European women (including Chechen and Dagestani)
    • Balkan women (yes, that includes Bosnian and Albanian)
    • White Latinas of full/near-full European descent
    • Castizas
    • White-passing ethnic women (especially if they have blonde, light brunette or red hair, combined with light eyes)
Let me give you some examples:
Alright, here's another MENA stacy. Too deviant from European women for you?
View attachment 2244547View attachment 2244549
Saudi women? Walking garbage bags aren't that appealing to me.
"walking garbage bag"

I did mention here:
  • Examples of non-white women:
    • Black women
    • Mulatta women
    • Latinas who are at least 40% non-European in origin
    • MENA (including Israeli and Persian) women who do not pass as white (needs to be at least ambiguous looking)
    • Asian women (east Asian, southeast Asian, Central Asian, non-Slavic Siberian)
    • HAPA women
    • Polynesian/Pacific Islander women
    • South Asian women
  • Examples of white women:
    • Northern European women (including WASP)
    • Southern European women
    • Eastern European women (including Chechen and Dagestani)
    • Balkan women (yes, that includes Bosnian and Albanian)
    • White Latinas of full/near-full European descent
    • Castizas
    • White-passing ethnic women (especially if they have blonde, light brunette or red hair, combined with light eyes)
Let me give you some examples:
If half-White is ethnic than I choose ethnic

Low IQ thread. This is a 90% deathnic forum. And who would pick a dirty mediocre pigskin woman over a beautiful woman of their race?

• +1
but his phenomatch has way more value

• JFL