Would you rather date/LTR a blonde Becky or an ethnic HTB/Stacylite? (Shoutout to @popped and @mecha72)

Would you rather date/LTR a blonde, white Becky or an ethnic HTB/Stacylite?

• Total voters
CHECHENYA MENTIONED

(i was never sure if i am ethnic or not jfl)

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
OK what about:
Yes, imagine the average face between the blondes / dirty blondes here (ignore the children) and I would pick their average over unmixed black / asian Stacylites.

BTb8JmL.jpg

nBVnw8D.jpg

Alright, here's another MENA stacy. Too deviant from European women for you?
View attachment 2244547View attachment 2244549
This mulatta Stacy is fine. Hapas are fine. Central Asians look much better than East Asians.

EA
OiCtQGV.jpg

CA
IIaH0iE.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
im not going to date out just because they muh age slower, thats disgusting, they have less looks to lose as the bull says

im not going to date out just because they muh age slower, thats disgusting, they have less looks to lose as the bull says
Yes but 99% of white women's skin is horrible to look at

Yes, imagine the average face between the blondes / dirty blondes here (ignore the children) and I would pick their average over unmixed black / asian Stacylites.

BTb8JmL.jpg

nBVnw8D.jpg

This mulatta Stacy is fine. Hapas are fine. Central Asians look much better than East Asians.

EA
OiCtQGV.jpg

CA
IIaH0iE.jpg
What do you categorise these SQUISHY SQUISHY women as:

Title.

"Ethnic women" in this poll refers to anyone who:
  • is roughly 40% or more non-European in origin, or is of wholly non-European origin
  • is NOT white, Northern European-passing (i.e. at least racially ambiguous-looking, and at most totally ethnic-looking)
  • if your first preference of women are white-passing, white Latinas or Middle Easterners, especially if they are blonde or have light brunette hair combined with light eyes, then these are white women for the purpose of this poll
  • Examples of non-white women:
    • Black women
    • Mulatta women
    • Latinas who are at least 40% non-European in origin
    • MENA (including Israeli and Persian) women who do not pass as white (needs to be at least ambiguous looking)
    • Asian women (east Asian, southeast Asian, Central Asian, non-Slavic Siberian)
    • HAPA women
    • Polynesian/Pacific Islander women
    • South Asian women
  • Examples of white women:
    • Northern European women (including WASP)
    • Southern European women
    • Eastern European women (including Chechen and Dagestani)
    • Balkan women (yes, that includes Bosnian and Albanian)
    • White Latinas of full/near-full European descent
    • Castizas
    • White-passing ethnic women (especially if they have blonde, light brunette or red hair, combined with light eyes)

"I am mixed/ethnic" in this poll refers to anyone who:
  • is roughly 40% or more non-European in origin, or is of wholly non-European origin
  • Includes white-passing, ambiguous and ethnic-looking individuals
  • Examples of non-white men:
    • Black men
    • Mulatto men
    • Latinos who are at least 40% non-European in origin (whether or not they pass as white)
    • MENA (including Israeli and Persian) men (whether or not they pass as white)
    • Asian men (east Asian, southeast Asian, Central Asian, non-Slavic Siberian)
    • HAPA men
    • Polynesian/Pacific Islander men
    • South Asian men

"Blonde" in this poll refers to:
  • any white woman whose hair colour ranges from platinum blonde to dirty blonde/very light brunette
  • ethnic women with dyed blonde hair (even if it harmonizes well, like Beyonce) do not count
Latinas/Latinos who are at least 40% non-European is whiter than an Azeri Iranian? Ok sure thing buddy

Latinas/Latinos who are at least 40% non-European is whiter than an Azeri Iranian? Ok sure thing buddy
  • Examples of white women for the purpose of this poll:
    • Castizas
    • White-passing ethnic women (especially if they have blonde, light brunette or red hair, combined with light eyes)

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
  • Examples of white women for the purpose of this poll:
    • Castizas
What if you have narrow european features but with black hair and eyes?

@Xangsane please post quality content! I desperately need you to become a Mod, so you can delete some of my posts.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane and Slayer
Based solely off your examples I picked option 3, but I would have to strictly exclude any asians, middle easterners, and pure black girls. Mullattos or latinas only.

Based solely off your examples I picked option 3, but I would have to strictly exclude any asians, middle easterners, and pure black girls.
Why?
Mullattos or latinas only.
    • Castizas

Why?

• Castizas
asians are bug people, middle eastern girls freak me out, and most black girls are disgusting.

Also neither latinas nor mullattos are white passing

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
asians are bug people, middle eastern girls freak me out, and most black girls are disgusting.

Also neither latinas nor mullattos are white passing
Would you date this Latina?

What about these mulattas?

Knew you cropped out the hijab, the problem starts whenever her father finds out and has me beheaded
OK, what about this Latina?
View attachment 2245282
Botox lips + hooked jew nose no thanks. Mestizas usually look better but are white passing according to your definition.
Are they too black?
What about this mulatta?
View attachment 2245285
They had bog-tier browridges. This one has weird eyes, almost looks like a morph but cute otherwise

• +1
Knew you cropped out the hijab, the problem starts whenever her father finds out and has me beheaded

Botox lips + hooked jew nose no thanks. Mestizas usually look better but are white passing according to your definition.

They had bog-tier browridges. This one has weird eyes, almost looks like a morph but cute otherwise
Mestizas aren't white passing unless if they pass as european.

OK, more Latinas for you:

As a nigga I should not be grouped with ethnics.

MENA and HAPA everyday.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Xangsane
They're all Kazakh/HAPA/Pacific Islander JFL.
4 could be Caribbean/Boricua for all I know, major powergap between her and the rest btw I should have specified that

4 could be Caribbean/Boricua for all I know, major powergap between her and the rest btw I should have specified that

• JFL
Reactions: Slayer
@gribsufer1 I will have Arab gf inshallah you won't stop me

Just saw this

Throw Up Stephen Colbert GIF by MOODMAN

Overarching point being that an attractive white girl has not yet been posted ITT

Alright, so you do like white or white-adjacent.

Alright, so you do like white or white-adjacent.
I mean ideally I'd have this but she is at the very least HTB and therefore excluded

If I could never possibly get a white girl on her level or even a tier below I'd have to go ethnic but it wouldn't be ideal

ltb
I mean ideally I'd have this but she is at the very least HTB and therefore excluded

If I could never possibly get a white girl on her level or even a tier below I'd have to go ethnic but it wouldn't be ideal

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
  • JFL
shes mid asf ur probably a curry or look like the male version of her , girl im gif is hottee
>accuses me of being curry
>says the most stereotypical blonde blue eyed bimbo in all 20th century american media is more attractive

SQUISHY SQUISHY isn't European, so they are ethnic
NE Asian women are pure Mongoloid and are NOT ethnic. It's simply a fact.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26678 and Razeb
Non-European = ethnic.
sandniiggresses and pajeetas are absolutely not the same as beautiful NE Asians stop trying to make it seem like they're in any comparable or similar. NE Asians mog Euro females, the others do not.

• +1
sandniiggresses and pajeetas are absolutely not the same as beautiful NE Asians stop trying to make it seem like they're in any comparable or similar. NE Asians mog Euro females, the others do not.
Latinas, MENAs, Indians, SQUISHY SQUISHY women and black women are all ethnic.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Razeb
Latinas, MENAs, Indians, SQUISHY SQUISHY women and black women are all ethnic.
Northeast Asian women are NOT ethnic and they never will be.