Would you rather date/LTR a blonde Becky or an ethnic HTB/Stacylite? (Shoutout to @popped and @mecha72)

Would you rather date/LTR a blonde, white Becky or an ethnic HTB/Stacylite?

• Total voters
As long as 40% or more of their ancestry isn't European.
NE Asian women are not even remotely similar AT ALL to South Asians, Middle Easterns and Latins. NO WAY. Stop trying to make them similar, they are not. NE Asian women are based and cute Mongoloids.

NE Asian women are not even remotely similar AT ALL to South Asians, Middle Easterns and Latins. NO WAY. Stop trying to make them similar, they are not. NE Asian women are based and cute Mongoloids.
Latinas = half Mongoloid if Mestiza

• Hmm...
Reactions: Razeb
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
>accuses me of being curry
>says the most stereotypical blonde blue eyed bimbo in all 20th century american media is more attractive
she has nicw features unlike the wide nose thin lipped bland girl u posted

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and bishōnenmaxxer
Latinas = half Mongoloid if Mestiza
What a simplification lmao first of all Natives aren't fully Mongoloid to begin with and 2nd of all Meztizos aren't fully Mongoloid either unlike based and cute NE Asian women. Again, stop lumping ethnics with them.

• +1
Not all Latinos with nearly entirely European ancestry pass as white, my father is 75% European and gets asked if he’s Indian jfl, and I pass as MENA with also 75% European ancestry. Meanwhile I have a cousin who’s 50/50 and is completely white passing

Last edited:
  • +1