sørenyuko
183cm hmtn
- Joined
- Sep 29, 2026
- Posts
- 1,509
- Reputation
- 1,546
So basically like the grey vs the revenant scenarios
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
7 wolves and you get a knifeHow many wolves are we talking about? Am I allowed a weapon or just my bare hands (no pun intended)?
Canadian black beardepends on what bear is it
If its some russian brown bear or polar bear I aint surviving
7 wolves and you get a knife
Oh pfft, black bear way easier to fend off against 7 wolves. I change my answer.Canadian black bear
Do I get the knife like in the wolf pack scenario? If yes shit is easy those canadian bears are real small compared to those we have in my countryCanadian black bear
You get the same knife with bothDo I get the knife like in the wolf pack scenario? If yes shit is easy those canadian bears are real small compared to those we have in my country
You get the same knife with both
Id slit this nigger bear throat easily, if it was some bigger bear I'd pick the wolf packYou get the same knife with both
Nah op specified a fucking shitty black bearIt's physically impossible to fight a bear.
So it'd be more evenNah op specified a fucking shitty black bear
Cmon OP, the default assumption is a grizzly. Not a black bear.
1 black bear is about 3 wolvesSo it'd be more even
You get a bowie knifeDo i have a spear?
Definitly a bear I kill him with a thousand cutYou get a bowie knife