Would you try a dick increase protocol? (GTA:San Andreas)

R

RAITEIII

Legendary
I have a dick size research non coping in GTA that can increase size but theres risk of death, heart veins suffering damage or even collapsing and necrosis for the worse side effects if things go wrong and just fever and better vascularity if the world turns out bluepilled...

I need to start a go fund me, patreon or some shit. Why does nobody invest in me??? All those billionare have given up on life and refuse to help us have a better life... jfl

• JFL
Reactions: ascension!
now tell me one reason why would someone invest in a dick size research

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
size doesnt matter bro its the motion of the ocean

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27548, RAITEIII, Deleted member 26678 and 2 others
Let me tell you something that might actually work and doesn't just stretch the foreskin like on this guy:

1. Take 5alpha-reductase inhibitors like Finasteride or Dutasteride
2. Apply them either topical as close to your dick as possible or orally (second route will probably take longer)
3. After 6 months stop it
4. Watch your dick grow when your hormone profile bounces back (usually takes 2-3 months). Add artificial DHT for an additional boost.

• +1
Reactions: ascension!, RAITEIII and ThousandCuts
now tell me one reason why would someone invest in a dick size research
Cuz after im successful I can feel sorry for their ass and help them increase their size.

i can "invest" my 9 inch ding dong into your mothers fart box

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ascension! and RAITEIII
Let me tell you something that might actually work and doesn't just stretch the foreskin like on this guy:

2. Apply them either topical as close to your dick as possible or orally (second route will probably take longer)
4. Watch your dick grow when your hormone profile bounces back (usually takes 2-3 months). Add artificial DH

I call it cope although anecdotically I was told im "getting bigger" by my giga whore size queen ex ONEITIS when I was on Dut 2.5 oral. This type of topical aplication youre referring to is cope because it only targets skin, it wouldnt reach corpus carvenosum. I'm not fully sold about sensitivity and AR... my research actually has nothing to do with it directly so far. Although there is a link, im not able to point out which one it is...

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Sir Galachad and ThousandCuts

4. Watch your dick grow when your hormone profile bounces back (usually takes 2-3 months). Add artificial DHT for an additional boost.

How do trannies convince thousands of teenagers to chop off their penis but no gullible teens believe such elaborate strawman baits on .org?
I call it cope although anecdotically I was told im "getting bigger" by my giga whore size queen ex ONEITIS when I was on Dut 2.5 oral. This type of topical aplication youre referring to is cope because it only targets skin, it wouldnt reach corpus carvenosum. I'm not fully sold about sensitivity and AR... my research actually has nothing to do with it directly so far. Although there is a link, im not able to point out which one it is...
In that case use DMSO for it to reach the CC? Just my 2 cents. :Comfy:

• +1
How do trannies convince thousands of teenagers to chop off their penis but no gullible teens believe such elaborate strawman baits on .org?
As I said, your hormone profile will most likely bounce back entirely. My suggestion was serious.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RAITEIII and ThousandCuts

Yes Half an inch for exchange of balding!!!

• +1
i can "invest" my 9 inch ding dong into your mothers fart box
You can let manage you as your pimp and prostiute you 20 times a day for 20 bucks to million-lbs landwhales in exchange of a meal! , its probably the most viable investment I can obtain from you.

This type of topical aplication youre referring to is cope because it only targets skin, it wouldnt reach corpus carvenosum.
Sounds plausible. I can only tell you that after I stopped taking oral finasteride (0.625 mg daily) my dick size really increased and my muscles where very tense for about a month.

• +1
  • +1
Sounds plausible. I can only tell you that after I stopped taking oral finasteride (0.625 mg daily) my dick size really increased and my muscles where very tense for about a month.
I dont have a way to verify this. I also might have experienced the same phenomenon but I would not be able to see how this can cause celullar growth after. Millions of people dont report this "side effect" so perhaps we just have better erections, or either we just had some late growth spurt.

Do you propose any theory on how this could theoretically promote cell growth?

It is worth giving it a shot @RAITEIII
Ive done it. I'm doing it, just that it's oral for hairloss. Sometimes I get off it. I wouldn't rely on this as an efficient way to increase size but rather an "at least I tried" sort of thing.
In that case use DMSO for it to reach the CC? Just my 2 cents. :Comfy:

Is there any data suggesting that DMSO would go past the tunica layers? Will research

I dont have a way to verify this. I also might have experienced the same phenomenon but I would not be able to see how this can cause celullar growth after. Millions of people dont report this "side effect" so perhaps we just have better erections, or either we just had some late growth spurt.

Do you propose any theory on how this could theoretically promote cell growth?
DHT is biologically important for sexual differentiation of the male genitalia during embryogenesis, maturation of the penis and scrotum at puberty, growth of facial, body, and pubic hair, and development and maintenance of the prostate gland and seminal vesicles. - Wikipedia

You basically trigger a "second puberty" by increasing the sensitivity of your androgen receptors.

• +1
Ive done it. I'm doing it, just that it's oral for hairloss. Sometimes I get off it. I wouldn't rely on this as an efficient way to increase size but rather an "at least I tried" sort of thing.
It did work? I wonder what would happen if this method was used on the balls...
Is there any data suggesting that DMSO would go past the tunica layers? Will research
DMSO, SFA esters and dermarolling do this kind of thing.
Though be careful, dermarolling can burst your penis.and DMSO cause disease if dirty.

DHT is biologically important for sexual differentiation of the male genitalia during embryogenesis, maturation of the penis and scrotum at puberty, growth of facial, body, and pubic hair, and development and maintenance of the prostate gland and seminal vesicles. - Wikipedia

You basically trigger a "second puberty" by increasing the sensitivity of your androgen receptors.
Thanks for the links.

As a broad generalization, I can see the reasoning behind it. However, in my current understanding it's not fully clear the specific pathways in which DHT promotes dimorphic growth during puberty, we do know that DHT alone cannot promote growth after final size has been reached though. Statements about loss of AR sensitivity or density are very speculative and the issue with it is that so far I cannot point out a link between their hypothethical reestablishment and the proliferation of the tissue that consitutes the corpus carvenosum, I also don't have data suggesting that AR density/sensititivity suffer such a change that they're rendered completely inactive to androgens to argumentate that it has to be "reestablished" in order to trigger that "second puberty".

I do believe there's a link but just androgen/ar manipulation doesn't cut it in order to promote celular proliferation. I have found other components, but I don't know how these are regulated either, nor how they interact with androgens.

I am already doing this "protocol" for hairloss for nearly 2 years now, but I'm not really expecting anything about this.

My research is focused on forced celullar proliferation. unfortunately, effects so far are not necessarily limited to penis growth, thus why GTA San Andreas main character could, theoretically, be at risk if my cheatcode is applied, wrongly.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back