Wrist size analogy - The ultimate androgen pill

Who else here ayylmaomaxxed?

6'0+ with <5.75" wrists. 👽

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LebenistneHure, Chintuck22 and RealTruecel
  • +1
Reactions: Hekt0r
17cm at 17yro and i have the smallest wrists of anyone i know, exception is foids obviously kek, ive seen literally 5'3 goblins with thicker wrists man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Patient A, Deleted member 14264 and 1 other person
19 yo and 17cm wrists im both hands. ITS OVER or I have a chance to wristmaxxx?

Who gives a fuck if these guys have big wrists, these guys are all fat.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rusian, Deleted member 17791 and (deleted member)
Just compared my hands to my mom's and grandmom's, and I do not even take in consideration male relatives. My grandma is 155cm and mogs my wrists and hands slightly. My mother has an ogre-style hands compared to me. I am a legit subhuman. Time to cope or rope.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Deleted member and Patient A
Hands size matter more in aesthetics , if you have big hands on thin wrists you'll be saved

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Chintuck22
Hands size matter more in aesthetics , if you have big hands on thin wrists you'll be saved
Forearms are super important. You can grow biceps through gymceling, but skinny forearms are such a failo.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
tl;dr

how to increase wrist size as a wristcel?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Chadakin
8-9" is considerate large. There's no suprise as to why many athletes with thick wrists and joints are successful in strength sports such as powerlifting, wrestling, weightlifting...

rustambabayev-legend-jpg.1044846
screenshot_20210316-144741_youtube-jpg.1044852
maxresdefault-jpg.1044847

9" is rare as fuck and i was only able to find it highlighted in successful armwrestling competitors, thick bones are the biggest androgenic trait and if you are the fragile cuck like @GigaChang you would get your skull crushed just by 1 punch from these people:

pushkar_andrij_anatolijovich_-_16082902-jpg.1044853
fxyt85eb79251-jpg.1044854
screenshot_20210316-052433_youtube-jpg.1044855
denis-tsyplenkov-hand-550x412-jpg.1044864
Sergio Oliva, one of the most famous bodybuilders and former Olympic weightlifter looks to have a wrist of 7.5 to 8 inches at least. His hands look very big. Arnold shit his pants when he saw him.
Huge wrists

Also insanely long muscle insertions too.
Ddf24073d9fd184597545b85f64b67fb

Large1025458796 1969SergioOliva873ae07ea2c601c3754584923492377f

Notice how his biceps go right into his elbow. His forearm insertion goes all the way TOO HIS WRISTS.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, uglygoyim and pizza
High IQ thread, too bad most users here are retarded and/or trolls.
Actually the bone density pill.

As a man, you are supposed to have a much larger bone structure than a female, provided there are androgen receptors which differ male dimorphism from the female neoteny
View attachment 1143551
brin_neoteny.jpg

*Example of neoteny VS dimorphism*

I will start this thread by saying that wrist size in regards to attracting other sex, doesn't necessarily matter, but evolutionary speaking, a thicker and larger bone structure, specifically wrist in this case; Tendons can support a large amount of force without collapsing, which gives an advantage in fighting and carrying heavy objects around, it certainly plays an role in dominating other men and climbing the social hierarchy (from the evolutionary perspective as said).

View attachment 1143559

Forearm is made up from 2 bones (Ulna & radius), which makes the wrist, so if these bones are small (malformed), this is why you are, the way you are

Underlying cause of thin wrist

Cause of the small and fragile wrist is unknown. Obviously genetics are responsible for androgen receptor distribution, but the thing which inhibits androgen receptors might be responsible for smaller than expected bone anthropometry. Combined with micronutrients and protein deficiency:
  • Exposure to plastic products which release xenoestrogens. This is actually significant as they found microplastics in the placenta of aborted baby, so neglecting that xenoestrogens are potent is plain stupid, there is evidence everywhere
  • Micronutrients can be tremendously reduced by plant food (if plants are not prepared correctly)
    • For example we have phytic acid which binds to the minerals and blocks them from being absorbable. That's why you need to prepare your seeds in a correct way to reduce the phytic content down to minimum.
    • We also have the oxalates found in leafy greens and legumes. INTERESTING THING IS - If you eat the spinach raw without boiling it, you will die on the spot just from a small portion of spinach, so that's why we prepare plants to make them digestible. Oxalates binds minerals as well and can cause kidney stones.
    • Mycotoxins can inhibit the protein synthesis (will explain later). Mycotoxins are a result of poorly prepared and stored grain, when it get attacked by a fungus, so it ends up in your plate, or an animals eats it (ends up in it's milk or meat). You can get rid of mycotoxins by growing your own food and feeding your own animals with non-infected grains unfortunately.
    • We all know that fat soluble vitamins (A,D,E,K) are crucial for bone developing, beta-sitosterol from the plants can reduce cholesterol, and basically reduce all of your fat soluble vitamin context.
  • The quality of your food should be significantly higher if you want to optimize the developmental growth, most animals are fed grain diet which is what you want to avoid, you want to get yourself a grass fed dairy and get a fermented grain if you're want to buy a grain-based product.
  • It's obvious but protein deficiency is the main thing as to why your... Organism in general is malnourished. Protein is the main building block for any cell, then it utilizes the vitamins, once it's consumed. Basically you want an animal based high quality protein in your diet, because animal protein is easily absorbable than the plant protein (plant protein has to go through protein sparing to get absorbed, which can stress the metabolism). If you look at the Indian population, they are protein deficient in general, so their stature is shorter than expected, most Indians are vegan:
View attachment 1143575
_90516906_tallest_people_inf624.png
971ffd09e0d2b8eaf2f9c48ec2c006fa.png
vitamin-k2-synthesis.png

Obviously, there are many more things which contributes to human development, but i'm not going to give a lecture, this deserve a special thread. We want to talk about wrist size and androgens in this post specifically.

WRIST SIZE ANALOGY

Anything above 18cm is considered large

Due to estrogens and things, our wrist as well as the bone structure as a whole has become more smaller

Your average man has a wrist circumference between 6.5 - 7"

mens-fashion-blogger-asos-grey-t-shirt-aviators-teal-orange-jpg.1044830
ax-look-bkg-png.1044831

Brock lesnar has 7.5" wrist size according to my calculations (forearm×arm circumreference)

profile_mag-996x562-jpeg.1044828

8-9" is considerate large. There's no suprise as to why many athletes with thick wrists and joints are successful in strength sports such as powerlifting, wrestling, weightlifting...

9" is rare as fuck and i was only able to find it highlighted in successful armwrestling competitors, thick bones are the biggest androgenic trait and if you are the fragile cuck like @GigaChang you would get your skull crushed just by 1 punch from these people:

And if anything bigger than 9" exists, you can only get it by attaining extra bodyfat so the fat will cushion the wrist, but it is not humanly attainable unless you are 7'5 tallfag who had a huge estradiol spike or some shit

Thick wrist and Kinematic advantages

Small wrists means weak force centre, and if the centre is weak then even big muscles wont save you; a natural wide and thick framed chad will always.

Big muscles cant compensate for a small bone structure

lets have a Indian curry manlet with 5.5 inches wrist but huge forearm muscles, biceps and triceps:

c21c8caf843f05fe920230b4745586ec

... On his small bone structure theres less surface where the muscles can directly grow on, so the more muscles mass he gains the faster the muscles will grow away from the actual centre (the wristbone), thus all the force which gets generated in the muscles wont be able to be exerted through your wrists, because your brain knows that your actual bone and tendon structure cant support all the force from your muscles without collapsing

CNX_UPhysics_06_03_CentForce.jpg

if the centre (the bone) is thick and dense then the total force limit is automatically higher, the brain feels more comfortable with exerting maximum force if it knows that theres a solid thick centre to support the generated force

this is why the arm on the right could exert the same (if not even more) force as the arm on the left, despite less muscle mass

the tighter the muscles are around your bones, the more total force you can exert. - “When your muscles are really tight, your bones are held in place to a higher degree,” says Davidson. “That makes your brain feel more comfortable to exert more total force during your lift. So it basically flips a switch that turns on more strength. "

big bones means more surface where the muscles can directly grow on, the generated force from the muscles will thus be transferred more faster and effectively through your centre (wrist bones)

simple physics

chintuck22-legend-gif.726565

@AscendingHero @Kingkellz @BalkanPig @Acnno @IncelWithNoLuck

@Bitch @pizza @WadlowMaxxing @realklay11 @6’1cel @john2

@thecel @Chad1212 @54UD4D3 @TsarTsar444 @Andrew91

lifefuel for an ogre like me tbh

19.5 cm wrists :ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre: at 5'9

20210711 170617
20210711 170523

I have very thin bones and my wrists are child like (this is actually true), but I’m like 12 cm taller than my dad. What happened here?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and currylightskin
I have very thin bones and my wrists are child like (this is actually true), but I’m like 12 cm taller than my dad. What happened here?
Less T, but because of this there's much less aromatization going on.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
It's a good wrist size, if you are sub 20% bodyfat

There has been some corelations about people with thicker wrists having a bigger frame

Do you happen to have a bigger frame personally ?
I have shit tier wrists but very good frame (apart from tall). Personally I think is because when I was a kid I didn't eat properly and it affected my growth, then on my teens I started to eat better and more.

Everything that devolops before 10 is bad, small skull, shit wrists, low IPD... Bone devolopement after 10 is great, tall, wide frame...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Chintuck22
INTERESTING THING IS - If you eat the spinach raw without boiling it, you will die on the spot just from a small portion of spinach.

Is this a joke or am I immortal? :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Ryan, Acnno and 1 other person
i have 6'5-6'7 inch wrists and i am wider than all of u

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
I'm not sure wrist size is the best predictor for frame size and other masculine traits. I have really puny girl wrists and laughably skinny ankles and calves, but I also have massive hands, broad shoulders, a really wide masculine jaw an enormous brow ridge and a non frauded 8.5" dick. It all just depends on what combination of genes you inherit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
I'm not sure wrist size is the best predictor for frame size and other masculine traits. I have really puny girl wrists and laughably skinny ankles and calves, but I also have massive hands, broad shoulders, a really wide masculine jaw an enormous brow ridge and a non frauded 8.5" dick. It all just depends on what combination of genes you inherit.
Wrist size and hand size determine how robust your bones are. You can get a extremely accurate measure of a man's physical strength based on these 2 things.

That protein chart is going to get people poisoned

Tuna has more mercury than ever before

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
If one, let's say, punch a punchbag hard everyday in order to create microlesions in the wrists bone, then it will eventually grow thicker, right? In PE forums they claim to achieve results by stretching the penis ligament regularly, so it must work for other body parts as well.

I've other day gone to a car repair to swap a tire, and the guy that did all the manual stuff had enviable wrists with a below average frame, so it's possible that those bones can grow due to stress after the plates are closed.

How else it's explainable that an entire work class has thick wrists? Lack of evidence didn't mean anything, e.g. mewing and PE.

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360
i have 6.3" wrists which is below average so i have small wrists yet i have a good grip, when i was fighting (read: getting my ass kicked) at 50kg against someone who was at least 20kg heavier than me i could easily pull him down with me when i was falling down. whats your explanation for this? ive been told before by others that my grip is good which is kind of contradictory with my measurements.

I have small wrists and had huge mental issues with that shit for long, starting at puberty.
But, you know what, no one ever made me any remark and women never acknowledged it either while I was banging them.
It's in your head.

On the contrary, if you bb, your muscles will appear larger and good overall proportions/bigger arms/legs impression will be easier to develop. I've had many men being objectively "larger" than me feeling like it was the opposite.

What you perceive is not what the others perceive.

Most here are mentally ill and will pity themselves to the point where they fail on their own.

Life fuel I barely got 18 cm wrists. Time to 5x5 max.

i have small-ish wrists but my ankles are fucking thick

over for my 3 inch wrists

i have huge wrists huge jaw huge width decent height barefoot 6'2, doesn't matter that much cus my pheno kills it and i look old

Doesn't matter at all. Tons of square jawed chads with thin wrists. Tons of lanky thin wristed male models with bony faces and long legs.

Doesn't matter at all. Tons of square jawed chads with thin wrists. Tons of lanky thin wristed male models with bony faces and long legs.
Nah it definitely matters, even Henry Cavill gets mocked because his small wrists and hands.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 12216

As a man, you are supposed to have a much larger bone structure than a female, provided there are androgen receptors which differ male dimorphism from the female neoteny
View attachment 1143551
brin_neoteny.jpg

I will start this thread by saying that wrist size in regards to attracting other sex, doesn't necessarily matter, but evolutionary speaking, a thicker and larger bone structure, specifically wrist in this case; Tendons can support a large amount of force without collapsing, which gives an advantage in fighting and carrying heavy objects around, it certainly plays an role in dominating other men and climbing the social hierarchy (from the evolutionary perspective as said).

View attachment 1143559

Forearm is made up from 2 bones (Ulna & radius), which makes the wrist, so if these bones are small (malformed), this is why you are, the way you are

Cause of the small and fragile wrist is unknown. Obviously genetics are responsible for androgen receptor distribution, but the thing which inhibits androgen receptors might be responsible for smaller than expected bone anthropometry. Combined with micronutrients and protein deficiency:
  • Exposure to plastic products which release xenoestrogens. This is actually significant as they found microplastics in the placenta of aborted baby, so neglecting that xenoestrogens are potent is plain stupid, there is evidence everywhere
  • Micronutrients can be tremendously reduced by plant food (if plants are not prepared correctly)
    • For example we have phytic acid which binds to the minerals and blocks them from being absorbable. That's why you need to prepare your seeds in a correct way to reduce the phytic content down to minimum.
    • We also have the oxalates found in leafy greens and legumes. INTERESTING THING IS - If you eat the spinach raw without boiling it, you will die on the spot just from a small portion of spinach, so that's why we prepare plants to make them digestible. Oxalates binds minerals as well and can cause kidney stones.
    • Mycotoxins can inhibit the protein synthesis (will explain later). Mycotoxins are a result of poorly prepared and stored grain, when it get attacked by a fungus, so it ends up in your plate, or an animals eats it (ends up in it's milk or meat). You can get rid of mycotoxins by growing your own food and feeding your own animals with non-infected grains unfortunately.
    • We all know that fat soluble vitamins (A,D,E,K) are crucial for bone developing, beta-sitosterol from the plants can reduce cholesterol, and basically reduce all of your fat soluble vitamin context.
  • The quality of your food should be significantly higher if you want to optimize the developmental growth, most animals are fed grain diet which is what you want to avoid, you want to get yourself a grass fed dairy and get a fermented grain if you're want to buy a grain-based product.
  • It's obvious but protein deficiency is the main thing as to why your... Organism in general is malnourished. Protein is the main building block for any cell, then it utilizes the vitamins, once it's consumed. Basically you want an animal based high quality protein in your diet, because animal protein is easily absorbable than the plant protein (plant protein has to go through protein sparing to get absorbed, which can stress the metabolism). If you look at the Indian population, they are protein deficient in general, so their stature is shorter than expected, most Indians are vegan:
View attachment 1143575
vitamin-k2-synthesis.png

Obviously, there are many more things which contributes to human development, but i'm not going to give a lecture, this deserve a special thread. We want to talk about wrist size and androgens in this post specifically.

WRIST SIZE ANALOGY

Due to estrogens and things, our wrist as well as the bone structure as a whole has become more smaller

ax-look-bkg-png.1044831

Brock lesnar has 7.5" wrist size according to my calculations (forearm×arm circumreference)

And if anything bigger than 9" exists, you can only get it by attaining extra bodyfat so the fat will cushion the wrist, but it is not humanly attainable unless you are 7'5 tallfag who had a huge estradiol spike or some shit

Small wrists means weak force centre, and if the centre is weak then even big muscles wont save you; a natural wide and thick framed chad will always.

lets have a Indian curry manlet with 5.5 inches wrist but huge forearm muscles, biceps and triceps:

... On his small bone structure theres less surface where the muscles can directly grow on, so the more muscles mass he gains the faster the muscles will grow away from the actual centre (the wristbone), thus all the force which gets generated in the muscles wont be able to be exerted through your wrists, because your brain knows that your actual bone and tendon structure cant support all the force from your muscles without collapsing

if the centre (the bone) is thick and dense then the total force limit is automatically higher, the brain feels more comfortable with exerting maximum force if it knows that theres a solid thick centre to support the generated force

this is why the arm on the right could exert the same (if not even more) force as the arm on the left, despite less muscle mass

the tighter the muscles are around your bones, the more total force you can exert. - “When your muscles are really tight, your bones are held in place to a higher degree,” says Davidson. “That makes your brain feel more comfortable to exert more total force during your lift. So it basically flips a switch that turns on more strength. "

big bones means more surface where the muscles can directly grow on, the generated force from the muscles will thus be transferred more faster and effectively through your centre (wrist bones)

simple physics

alright you made me feeel like a wristlet now are you going to tell me how to fix it :lul:

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel

View attachment 1143551
brin_neoteny.jpg

View attachment 1143559

View attachment 1143575
vitamin-k2-synthesis.png

WRIST SIZE ANALOGY

ax-look-bkg-png.1044831

simple physics

YOU JUST CONTRADICT URSELF JFL, just compare their facial dimorphism and overall bonemass beside wrist

IGF-1 receptor density AND the prenatal testosterone

Though there are gazillion things to consider

If you blast a huge amount of HGH for your wrist gain, you wouldn't gain anything, because the cartilaginous matrix is something which you are BORN with, there's nothing that can change that, other than a localized bone tumour

Schematic-illustration-of-the-role-of-FGFR3-in-bone-repairing-FGFR3-is-strongly.png
eb2454bf267ee355e801247124f9b9fd.jpg

In acromegalic patients, wrist size is the same, except that the skin got thicker so it appears that the wrist is thicker as well
Rich pianas wrists grew 0.75 inches

16.5cm... maybe 17cm.

Is that good or is that rope?

I do have a wide frame yes.

I don't store much or if any fat on my wrists but i'm probably 22% BF rn, most of my fat is stored in my legs area or pelvic area tbh.
Just like me... I used to have 8.7 inch wrists at 232lb with 22% bodyfat (most around the waist, in my belly and love handles, that was 8 years ago), I was training hard, lifting as heavy as I could for 3x5...

Now, 8 years later I got back working out (just completed 1 month), I'm 25 and I have 7.3 inch wrists at 194lb but my frame got bigger due to the heavy lifting... I think I can get 9 inch wrists now at 232lb with the same 22% bodyfat.

16.5cm... maybe 17cm.

Is that good or is that rope?
average but pretty good if you don't workout, there are ways to increase wrist size and you only need some tools + going to a gym...

interesting and high IQ thread. I've always considered my wrists small, just measured them and a smidge over 18cm.

I guess I perceive many other people as having much bigger wrists because mine possibly look small on me due to huge frame and fairly large arms.

so what do u think wrists do when it comes to attraction @Ada Mustang

I have like 6.5 inch something wrist n I have fucked 50 girls

I have thin prettyboy wrists, that's ideal