Wrist size is entirely genetic

Deleted member 2506

Deleted member 2506

Kraken
I HAVE NEVER, EVER SEEN A CONTACT SPORT CHAD OR SOMEONE WHO WAS ACTIVE EVERYDAY FROM BIRTH AND PLAYED SPORTS EVERYDAY DURING PUBERTY WITH SMALL WRISTS

SERIOUSLY, ONLY GAMERS AND SEDENTARY LOSERS HAVE WRISTS SUB 7 INCH LIKE MY SUBHUMAN ASS

FUCK MY LIFE FUCK MY MOM I TOLD HER TO GET ME INTO FOOTBALL IN 3RD GRADE BUT THAT LAZY BITCH WOULDNT GET A JOB AND PAY FOR THE EQUIPMENT ALL SHE DID WAS BUY ME WIZARD101 MEMBERSHIPS AND LET ME PLAY 12 HOURS EVERYDAY AND FED ME MCDONALDS EVERYDAY IM GONNA FUCKING MURDER HER SERIOUSLY

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Vitruvian, CupOfCoffee and 2 others
Society is a joke and we're the living proof of it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347 and Deleted member 2506
My mom did the same mistake.

At least I attended a swimming course from 6-11 and was always known as that "big chested" boy even when I wasn't lifting.

Still wish I had done something like boxing or weightlifting though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347 and Deleted member 2506
whats with this obsession with wrist size, no foid is gonna look at it

unless its subhuman tier it doesnt matter

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, middayshowers, Alexanderr and 7 others
Dude it's your face, height, and frame that are your problems, most likely.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Framletgod
Cope
They play sports because they born as chads, not because they have become chads.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, jackthenerd and SayNoToRotting
Cope
They play sports because they born as chads, not because they have become chads.

This is actually kinda true. It's the same thing with IQ. People who are literally born smarter are more likely to enjoy mathematics, chess, and thinking from an early age, thus training and improving that during development. Dumb kids are fucked from the start.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
This is actually kinda true. It's the same thing with IQ. People who are literally born smarter are more likely to enjoy mathematics, chess, and thinking from an early age, thus training and improving that during development. Dumb kids are fucked from the start.
i enjoyed learning at a young age and tbh i had a high iq back then. but it dropped to 75 and im retarded now.

niggas keep calling me stupid in every class, suifuel ngl

My mom did the same mistake.

At least I attended a swimming course from 6-11 and was always known as that "big chested" boy even when I wasn't lifting.

Still wish I had done something like boxing or weightlifting though.
You can still start. It's never too late to start boxing or weightlifting.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Dude it's your face, height, and frame that are your problems, most likely.
No shit but my wrists are shit too all are flaws u fuck

trust me they are
Cope
That makes 0 fucking sense u idiot lmao

I think it's just genetics bro. I have small wrist but I use to play basketball and still run track.

That makes 0 fucking sense u idiot lmao

What is your next theory? you will say that every basketball player is tall because he plays basketball and not because he was born with above average height?
Please stop inventing lies about yourself, lies don't apply in reality and will continue to be lies.

COPE IS ANNOYING

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7902, HighIQcel and Richard_Hungwell
Wrist size gets bigger as you age. Look at any oldcels wrist, normally pretty large.

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
Wrist size gets bigger as you age. Look at any oldcels wrist, normally pretty large.
yeah usually oldcels got enormous hand and wrist size. i just dont know how that even be possible.

Maybe that is because they worked with their hands from a really young age? You sure our generation will experience the same type of growth in terms of wrist and hand size? In this day and age it's literally an advantage to have smaller hands, because we use keyboads, phones, etc.

i enjoyed learning at a young age and tbh i had a high iq back then. but it dropped to 75 and im retarded now.

niggas keep calling me stupid in every class, suifuel ngl

This literally isn’t possible without severe brain damage

• +1
Storm school gang

its indicative of the rest of the frame, thats the whole point.

when will people just pay attention and realise this? its not about the wrists in itself, its the fact that wrist size relates to the size of the rest of the frame.

This literally isn’t possible without severe brain damage
I'm overexxagerating, but I don't understand anything in class now. I'm probably around 110-120 IQ because I'm smarter than normal students, but not as smart as the kids in my school.

It is what it is.

I'm overexxagerating, but I don't understand anything in class now. I'm probably around 110-120 IQ because I'm smarter than normal students, but not as smart as the kids in my school.

It is what it is.

How do you think your IQ dropped and why? Most likely you don’t understand stuff in class because you just have trouble paying attention

• +1