Wtf. Do eyes even matter anymore.

Wool

Wool

massive side framecel

skip to 0:17

:bluepill::bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
This shitty video does not disprove anything, eyes still matter a lot.

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Kenma
Once a woman in club a few months ago said I have really nice eyes to her friend . Thing is I have nct lol

I think most people use the term “nice eyes” as a way of saying someone is good looking, cillian Murphy is still good looking despithis cuck eyes.

That’s my take on it

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Wool and Deleted member 656
I think most people use the term “nice eyes” as a way of saying someone is good looking, cillian Murphy is still good looking despithis cuck eyes.

That’s my take on it

Yeah girls love his eyes for some reason. Maybe Arceus was right after all about the emotion in them. Girls I've spoken to have always said the same thing. Maybe it's just that when the rest of the face is good but the eyes are poor, the eyes stand out to the girl as being off, but because she has no idea what a good eye area is supposed to look like and still finds the guy attractive overall, she subconsciously thinks the eyes stand out because they're actually good?

• +1
Reactions: Wool, GenericChad1444 and dogtown
haloed by eye color imo

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, GenericChad1444, dogtown and 1 other person
Yeah girls love his eyes for some reason. Maybe Arceus was right after all about the emotion in them. Girls I've spoken to have always said the same thing. Maybe it's just that when the rest of the face is good but the eyes are poor, the eyes stand out to the girl as being off, but because she has no idea what a good eye area is supposed to look like and still finds the guy attractive overall, she subconsciously thinks the eyes stand out because they're actually good?

kind of but i think its just a way of saying someone is good looking indirectly, tbh even when someone has average eyes when someone likes them they always say they have nice eyes, i think its just a way of saying someone is attractive

• +1
Reactions: Wool and Deleted member 656
kind of but i think its just a way of saying someone is good looking indirectly, tbh even when someone has average eyes when someone likes them they always say they have nice eyes, i think its just a way of saying someone is attractive

That would make sense in passing or in clubs or whatever but the guy's eyes are genuinely in-demand, worshipped, award-winning eyes. Girls defo say guys have nice eyes as a general compliment when they find the guy attractive though tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Wool and dogtown
When people say "he/she has nice eyes" they mean bullsh1t like "eyes show the soul, the good feelings", etc.
Probably someone can be attractive even with a good eyes, but people like him anyway by saying "what a eyes".

Jesus christ, a chick said this to me and i have the most cuck and prey eyes in the world

• +1
Reactions: Wool and Deleted member 656
That would make sense in passing or in clubs or whatever but the guy's eyes are genuinely in-demand, worshipped, award-winning eyes. Girls defo say guys have nice eyes as a general compliment when they find the guy attractive though tbh.

Yeah his eye colour is insane, there is a certain demand for blue eyes, if his eyes were brown it would be a different story

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Wool and Deleted member 656
Yeah his eye colour is insane, there is a certain demand for blue eyes, if his eyes were brown it would be a different story

And yet I was told green eyes were the best colour for men. I conventionally eyemog Cillian to death, where's my fanpage?

20190112 173019

Reeeeeee

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, Wool and dogtown
And yet I was told green eyes were the best colour for men. I conventionally eyemog Cillian to death, where's my fanpage?

View attachment 12239

Reeeeeee

Status.

Plus for anyone to be actually complimented on their eyes I think they have to extremely bright/light
062E0BEE 8D58 47F3 A34C 6AC13AEF87B5

• +1
Reactions: Wool, Phad and Deleted member 656
Status.

Plus for anyone to be actually complimented on their eyes I think they have to extremely bright/light View attachment 12240

Almost all of the eye God models like her have smaller pupils too, which just makes the colouring look even more crazy.

• +1
Reactions: Wool and dogtown
Almost all of the eye God models like her have smaller pupils too, which just makes the colouring look even more crazy.

I wish I had eyes like that ngl mine are grey murky green blue, look boring as fuck.

Eye colour halo is massive

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Deleted member 656
I wish I had eyes like that ngl mine are grey murky green blue, look boring as fuck.

Eye colour halo is massive

Can't you get eye tattoos and that?

Can't you get eye tattoos and that?

I’m not risking shit with me eyes.

But I think you can.

Watched a video about a guy going blind from getting blue eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
I’m not risking shit with me eyes.

But I think you can.

Watched a video about a guy going blind from getting blue eyes

Fair enough to be honest it's not worth the risk.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Pupil size depends on the light tbh. If you're in a bright environment the pupils will be smaller.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656