Wtf happened to Germans?

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
They went from litteraly mindwashed to do anything the government or their führer tells them to (follow any and all laws)

To now niggas like @_MVP_ talking about crime all day and @Beastimmung wanting to join a Mexican cartel

I blame the Jews for this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: standardcel and lemonnz
They went from litteraly mindwashed to do anything the government or their führer tells them to (follow any and all laws)

To now niggas like @_MVP_ talking about crime all day and @Beastimmung wanting to join a Mexican cartel

I blame the Jews for this
i blame niggers

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
and thats a bad thing??

and thats a bad thing??
Well not particularly but Germans whole identity is of how they are sheep of whatever the government tells them to do

Germans are punctual and follow rules from the government like it’s in the bible

Yet Germans nowadays gone wild n chit

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Wow two basement dwellers whos worst crime was stealing gum

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
Wow two basement dwellers whos worst crime was stealing gum
A basement is too luxurious for ur apartment rotter ass. Blud probably has one of those shared micro basements underneath

Well not particularly but Germans whole identity is of how they are sheep of whatever the government tells them to do

Germans are punctual and follow rules from the government like it’s in the bible
I wonder how willing Germans would be willing to promote Celtic Masterrace theory?
They fell for the Aryan Masterrace larp while knowing only a minority of their population were Aryan
Fucking lightbulb moment right now

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Iasacrko