Wtf is going on

denthegodking

denthegodking

Iron
I discovered the guy competing with me for my oneitis is a bit of a subhuman gremlin. I'm a broke Chad, 30 years old, very financially unstable, but I firmly believe that looks matter more and honestly, what she's doing is downright disgusting. I feel like she deserves a slap, and perhaps some lessons in eugenics.

They've been together for at least a year and a half officially and share dogs, etc. It feels like I'm fighting an uphill battle trying to win her over when she's already committed to someone else. I believe I deserve to win. Many would claim, 'oh, if you were actually a Chad, she would just throw herself at you,' but life's not that simple. I wish that were true, but in real life, there are no guarantees. I pass all the looks thresholds with flying colors, but that’s just the entry ticket. She drops hints, like smiling and holding eye contact, but I'm at a loss for words. It's like standing at the edge of a cliff; all I can think of is blurting out 'wtffff are you doing,' but given that I only know what he looks like from stalking her social media, it would be kind of weird and it’ll be our first conversation beyond hi. What should I do?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pollorex and vermillioncorefan
There are no easy answers, are there? I know that with me, she won't get a free ride or be able to boss me around like she does with him. Eventually, if she pulls her weight, we could build a life together, and she'd be with a top-tier guy, not some rat-faced gremlin. Isn't that what she desires? I want to believe it is, but how do I snap her into reality? At the very least, I want to hook up with her once and see what happens; usually, that seals the deal though.

I admit I've got problems like a 10-year meth addiction and all that brings, but I've always managed to get away with it because of my looks and dominant nature.

Any ideas would be appreciated, guys.

@Ritalincel help this man

• JFL
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, halloweed, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
I discovered the guy competing with me for my oneitis is a bit of a subhuman gremlin. I'm a broke Chad, 30 years old, very financially unstable, but I firmly believe that looks matter more and honestly, what she's doing is downright disgusting. I feel like she deserves a slap, and perhaps some lessons in eugenics.

They've been together for at least a year and a half officially and share dogs, etc. It feels like I'm fighting an uphill battle trying to win her over when she's already committed to someone else. I believe I deserve to win. Many would claim, 'oh, if you were actually a Chad, she would just throw herself at you,' but life's not that simple. I wish that were true, but in real life, there are no guarantees. I pass all the looks thresholds with flying colors, but that’s just the entry ticket. She drops hints, like smiling and holding eye contact, but I'm at a loss for words. It's like standing at the edge of a cliff; all I can think of is blurting out 'wtffff are you doing,' but given that I only know what he looks like from stalking her social media, it would be kind of weird and it’ll be our first conversation beyond hi. What should I do?
if ur chad just find another girl bro cmon

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: denthegodking, halloweed, nathan and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, nathan and LancasteR
Ive always been super selective, i dont like to cast a wide net; because i can, most guys dont have that privilege btw.

I’m also a bit socially quirky, i grew up in a 3rd world shithole and had abusive parents, also I’ve always just been way smarter than everyone around me, things that interest me fly over most people.

I’ve never been that great talking to women interestingly, i usually either ignore them or see them as pure sex toys.

If I were to directly ask why she's with that freak, it would likely be crossing a line even for me, especially since my only impression of him comes from stalking her social media. He might have appealing qualities like height (hard to tell from blurry photos) or humor, for all I know. He is 100% richer than me.

I'm 6'1", just like my oneitis. She's a tall girl. The gremlin might likely be tall. Actually, if he's shorter than 6'1", I will rage as this is then just even more ridiculous. But like I said, I haven't seen him irl.

Last edited:
Essentially, she's willing to challenge nature, even sacrifice her own DNA lineage, for a relationship where she holds greater power. Unless I snap her out of it somehow. Future lives are at stake guys. Any child boy or girl between us would be stunning, any with him very likely would be genetic waste.

Last edited:
Is it over? This sucks, this will be the first time where I didn’t get what I want btw.

Im still low key optimistic it’s all gonna work out somehow, maybe she’ll just stop being a fucking idiot naturally.

To lose to an utter subhuman as well…

I kinda wanna make some tall super soldiers with her.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Pollorex
Well thanks for nothing guys.

I’m just gonna try to walk up behind her and sniff her hair or something next time I see her.

• JFL
Either that or just stop being a fucking retard and move on lol.

• JFL
You are a subhuman curry not a chad

Happy now?

Last edited:
  • Woah

Happy now?
Not Chad but if you’re tall then you have high SMV

• Love it
Reactions: denthegodking
I’m not sure where you live but given your masculine appearance paired with good frame + height you seem to have high SMV. You kind of give off aspie vibes though and wtf is your Facebook :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: denthegodking
I’m not sure where you live but given your masculine appearance paired with good frame + height you seem to have high SMV. You kind of give off aspie vibes though and wtf is your Facebook :ROFLMAO:
lol, well my score on the RAADS-R is 60, so whatever the fuck my problem is, its not that

Last edited:
Live in the west midlands, UK btw

It's beyond fucking unfair that the cunt I'm losing to is barely half a year older than me but resembles a 55-year-old shriveled goblin testicle! What the actual fuck is wrong with this world? It seems like he's haloed by money, status, maybe a big dick (?), and perhaps just landed at the right place, right time, within her social circle. Plus, he's a safe option as someone she can effortlessly control. That's all that i can think of.

I stand firm in my Chad status, by the way. See the zero fucks I give on Facebook—that's pure Chad energy. Maybe I'm too redpilled, but in my opinion, Chad is more about the energy you exude than just being a pretty boy.

It's beyond fucking unfair that the cunt I'm losing to is barely half a year older than me but resembles a 55-year-old shriveled goblin testicle! What the actual fuck is wrong with this world? It seems like he's haloed by money, status, maybe a big dick (?), and perhaps just landed at the right place, right time, within her social circle. Plus, he's a safe option as someone she can effortlessly control. That's all that i can think of.
Update: So I just stumbled upon a group photo with him, and unless he's exclusively hanging out with giants, it's pretty much confirmed that he's not tall. He seems to be either shorter or considerably shorter than her/myself. FML… :lul:

Your an idiot
She either likes you and makes it extremely obvious
Or she doesn't and in this case your never going to do anything to change her mind
Move on

Your an idiot
She either likes you and makes it extremely obvious
Or she doesn't and in this case your never going to do anything to change her mind
Move on
That would be too easy. Simplistic reductions like this usually stem from either laziness or inexperience, as they disregard the intricate complexities of reality.

That would be too easy. Simplistic reductions like this usually stem from either laziness or inexperience, as they disregard the intricate complexities of reality.
LOL you could have summed that bullshit into 3 words
My advice is accurate, I promise
There's a reason I'm paid for my advice

Cant move on lol, its oneitis or death for me :feelswhy: