Wtf my eyes are different colors i just noticed

Gaygymmaxx

Gaygymmaxx

Stole the Jewish Magic 👺
Screenshot 20230330 001931 PicCollage

Screenshot 20230330 001853 PicCollage

Right eye is noticably lighter, I took like 10 more photos with my Samsung flash directly in my eye so I'm pretty sure now 💀

Weird asf I only noticed because I started eyemaxxing and took pics for progress but seeing this made me remember someone telling my eyes look different colors irl, I brushed it off and don't even remember who said it but wtf

The structure is weirdly similar, like the superimposed image lines up really damn well

Yeah idk baited with title kinda its not that dramatic but pretty interesting

• +1
Reactions: cancercell
@FailedNormieManlet @cancercell @BongMog

Schizophrenia. You used a higher intensity light in the second picture as your eyelashes are lighter aswell, and so is the sclera and pupil.

• +1
Reactions: mug
You after taking 500 pictures of your eyes with the flash on

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Schizophrenia. You used a higher intensity light in the second picture as your eyelashes are lighter aswell, and so is the sclera and pupil.
Agree with this the exposure probably adjusted without u realizing. Don’t get too into this iridology shit I watched the video and the results were disappointing especially bc it took years for the eye color to change
Plus a raw vegan diet is unhealthy
Ur eye color is fine man just be thankful you weren’t cursed with t30s especially as a whiteboy such as my self ropefuel
@zv1212

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Agree with this the exposure probably adjusted without u realizing. Don’t get too into this iridology shit I watched the video and the results were disappointing especially bc it took years for the eye color to change
Plus a raw vegan diet is unhealthy
Ur eye color is fine man just be thankful you weren’t cursed with t30s especially as a whiteboy such as my self ropefuel
@zv1212
Prob right I cba to confirm though I'm gonna fucking blind myself 💀

And I know they're fine but too dark they aren't nearly striking enough in normal lighting

And If I could even just make them solid blue it'd mog

I only got complimented like 3 times in the last year for my eyes I used to get comments monthly when they were solid deep blue.

• JFL
Reactions: cancercell