wtf nigga, i can actually buy thyroid meds without prescription in australia

D

Deleted member 15854

Kraken

should i get 200ug * 200 or 200ug*400 to not pay for shipping twice if i get it next time. is there a guide on how to dose Eltroxin (Levothyroxine Sodium)?

i had 3.3miu TSH initially, and then 2.5 TSH a few weeks later despite trying to get a higher TSH that time :lul:, both are still beta tho, it should be under 1 TSH

lifefuel for australiacels, im so happy

you gotta just lie on the form details tho

i'm not getting into the medicine/supplement hole any more
my only hope is going gluten free

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, Moggie and Deleted member 15854
they are expensive as, I'll just stick to the botb sups or not even that tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj
they are expensive as, I'll just stick to the botb sups or not even that tbh
im brokecel, but im still gonna buy, its worth it imo. even for the hope of a few inches. that study said 6ft ppl make 100k over a lifetime more than 5 6 niggas i think. even so, women, status is everything, more so than money. ascension is the only thing that matters to me, im going to ascend or die trying

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie and datboijj
im brokecel, but im still gonna buy, its worth it imo. even for the hope of a few inches. that study said 6ft ppl make 100k over a lifetime more than 5 6 niggas i think. even so, women, status is everything, more so than money. ascension is the only thing that matters to me, im going to ascend or die trying
oh i thought you wanted to fix your thyroid nvm

i dont think its that expensive tho also, 55 aud for 200 tabs

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
oh i thought you wanted to fix your thyroid nvm
yeah im doing it for that also. got symptoms of hypothryoid like cold hands, adhd etc but i dont have highe nough TSH to get a prescription from GP

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie and datboijj
i dont think its that expensive tho also, 55 aud for 200 tabs
I just mean supplements in general, could easily end up spending like 1k aud for a year of things like multivitamin, magnesium, zinc, ash and even more if you get other ones for gym / growth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
I just mean supplements in general, could easily end up spending like 1k aud for a year of things like multivitamin, magnesium, zinc, ash and even more if you get other ones for gym / growth
mk677, ai, thyroid meds if you need, and then just organ meats, veggies, fruits should be affordable enough if you working part time as a teen i reckon

• +1
I will only buy stuff that work for anxiety.

• +1
which user is knowledegable on thyroid?

• +1
I wouldn’t mess with the thyroid, you can screw it for life by taking t3 or t4 when you don’t need it

• Woah
I’m getting my thyroid hormone levels tested soon does anybody here know the ideal range?

I’m getting my thyroid hormone levels tested soon does anybody here know the ideal range?
how old r u? for what purpose? .5 to 2 is ideal, .5 to 1 for heightmaxxing

• +1
Not for heightmaxxing just for general health, my growth plates are closed by now.
.5 to 2 then i reckon. mainstream says .5 to 4, but above 2 isnt optimal. This is TSH btw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
.5 to 2 then i reckon. mainstream says .5 to 4, but above 2 isnt optimal. This is TSH btw
Wanted to ask here because you niggas probably know the “ideal” range and not the bluepilled “normal” range they show when you google it

• +1