Wtf the dream I had had to do with looksmaxing

Swolepenisman

Swolepenisman

Kraken
in the dream I was chewin falim gum all day and my masseters got fucking huge like pitt tier and then they started spasming and my jaw broke

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Zeta ascended, Deleted member 4804 and 1 other person
could this be foreshadowing my future

hopefully tbh cus I had a blackpill/looksmaxxing type dream too. I woke up and went to the mirror and my face basically turned into those prototype DOM pictures. I then went to a bar and instantly as I walked in everyone huddled towards me and all the foids shouted "the sexiest man in the world." and everyone cheered.

my cortisol spiked mad hard when I woke up ngl tbh

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman
hopefully tbh cus I had a blackpill/looksmaxxing type dream too. I woke up and went to the mirror and my face basically turned into those prototype DOM pictures. I then went to a bar and instantly as I walked in everyone huddled towards me and all the foids shouted "the sexiest man in the world." and everyone cheered.

my cortisol spiked mad hard when I woke up ngl tbh
that is good tho my dream ended with me being pitt tier for 5 minutes before my downfall (jaw breaking)

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3593
I once had a dream I was fucking and I woke up with jizz in my pants

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4645
I once had a dream I was fucking and I woke up with jizz in my pants

Same. I actually didn't even fuck. I just realized that I was having a lucid dream and decided to cuck my neighbour (I always do it when lucid dreaming). Went up to his house, started kissing his wife, saw him looking at us, and that made me jizz IRL.

• Woah
Reactions: Esteban1997
op will become mm and die because he mogged everyone to death so there was no new hentai and died due to boredom

op will become mm and die because he mogged everyone to death so there was no new hentai and died due to boredom
this dream could have srs meaning

I had a dream where i fked a 1/10 ruined girl and caught hiv. Weird shit ngl but i almost cried since i thought i failed my ancestors

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman
i chew in my sleep

I had a dream last night where I cut my jaw open and put a wraparound implant on myself and then I freaked out bc I remembered I need bimax first