Wtfff MK 677 IS BLOATING ME LIKE HELL. 13BF WITH ROUNDED JAW.

Bzz

Bzz

Bloat like a Flamingo, sting like a Bee
I've been known as the bloat lord. But I've literally gained 3kg more since last peak. I am literally 86kg now while I was 74kg 3 days ago. Ibutamoren is one of the hardest blasters out there. And I am in a caloric deficit ands till I am gaining weight wtfffffffffff. Never consume this poison u guys. I'll just sacrifice my bloating. As idc cuz I will be bloated otherwise. But when I finish the 12 week cycle I'll. Debloat like hell. And this is only the beginning. I am scared.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240418_174512_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    Screenshot_20240418_174512_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, Funnyunenjoyer1 and shieldzz
And that nose is literally rock solid right now. It's not only frozen. It literally hurts when I make an expression

It gave me insane strength in the gym tho

SCHIZO

• +1
Reactions: piec
I've been known as the bloat lord. But I've literally gained 3kg more since last peak. I am literally 86kg now while I was 74kg 3 days ago. Ibutamoren is one of the hardest blasters out there. And I am in a caloric deficit ands till I am gaining weight wtfffffffffff. Never consume this poison u guys. I'll just sacrifice my bloating. As idc cuz I will be bloated otherwise. But when I finish the 12 week cycle I'll. Debloat like hell. And this is only the beginning. I am scared.
Speechmemified 00045 2768703634

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: smallman, Funnyunenjoyer1, poopoohead and 3 others
Is it because you began eating more because of mk677? Mk677 isn’t to lose weight anyways it’s just anecdotal in some people jfl why are you taking mk666

• +1
Reactions: TheParkinSon
IMG 4283

Daily reminder he thinks he has green eyes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik01, poopoohead and asiancel1
Maybe you should take a break from taking pics of yourself and this forum in general after that take photo in about a month later and ask us to rate you

Ur a lil bloated bro

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: TheParkinSon, Funnyunenjoyer1, aber and 1 other person