Wth is this bs and why does it happen?

D

Deleted member 8632

Silver
Sometimes my lower eyelids droop to narnia ffs and sometimes they are tight and dont droop at all and they are straight (kinda like squinching). This happens when my eyes are relaxed of course.

Now idk what can be the cause of this since its not genetics , lately ive been trying exercises to bring the lower eyelid up and i did 3 exercises (60 reps in one exercise, 2 times a day) maybe i overworked them idk.

I'm not the healthiest individual since i'm picky with foods and the only healthy stuff i eat are vegetables and fruits, food varies but they arent junk food or something healthy. In some days i get 5 hours of sleep , on some days 8, sometimes i'm dehydrated sometimes im not.

But idk whats the cause of this bcs i had good undereye support a few months back and terrible uee and now months have passed and its reversed (i'm mewing). So wtf is going on with my lower eyelids? It's not genetic

Sometimes my lower eyelids droop to narnia ffs and sometimes they are tight and dont droop at all and they are straight (kinda like squinching). This happens when my eyes are relaxed of course.

Now idk what can be the cause of this since its not genetics , lately ive been trying exercises to bring the lower eyelid up and i did 3 exercises (60 reps in one exercise, 2 times a day) maybe i overworked them idk.

I'm not the healthiest individual since i'm picky with foods and the only healthy stuff i eat are vegetables and fruits, food varies but they arent junk food or something healthy. In some days i get 5 hours of sleep , on some days 8, sometimes i'm dehydrated sometimes im not.

But idk whats the cause of this bcs i had good undereye support a few months back and terrible uee and now months have passed and its reversed (i'm mewing). So wtf is going on with my lower eyelids? It's not genetic
mirin avi

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8632