WW3 is Jews vs Muslims and it has already begun.

_MVP_

_MVP_

💲PERFECT STORM
I think this is it buddy boys. Yesterday was the flashpoint that has pushed us into WW3. The Palestinians brave attack against the jewish terrorst state has emboldened Muslims all around the world. We are definitely in WW3 and this is the final jihad, Jews vs Muslims, only one can be left standing after this over.

You might say Russia vs Ukraine was technically the real actual start of WW3. And well, yeah but that was the precursor. The real war,the one that gets a fuckload of countries involved, is going to be Israel vs all its neighbors.

Israel is probably going to fuck up pretty good. Iran, Syria, and Lebanon are not going to stand by and watch the Palestinians get annihilated. If the based Taliban gets involved, then fuck yeah this is gonna be good

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, RAMU KAKA, Krakowski and 4 others
I hope they completely wipe out each other

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lunin7, Krakowski and _MVP_
It all begins now

• +1
Reactions: newperson and _MVP_
End times man, seek forgiveness

• +1
Reactions: muslim.
Jews:

• JFL
Reactions: Meteor21 and Skull Issue
I genuinely don't give a fuck about both parties or whom ever involved.

I just don't want global inflation goes marginally higher. I'm still broke asf to handle a world war...

See the war going with Russia vs Ukraine has already made a negative impact on global economy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Crisick
I hope I get nuked like a shitskin Obama type shitinnit

• +1
Reactions: R@m@
just nuke the freaking world

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32285 and _MVP_
I won't be there during ww3 so good luck to you all

1942 total war

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32285
Up

• Love it

• Love it
Hi

• Love it
Reactions: Skywalker
Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

nothing will happen as the world is wayy more "dont give a shit about Israel or Palestine, just dont escalate this war into ww3 and fuck off into the sea, both of you" than people expected (my estimation)
:feelskek: :feelskek:

Imo Israel really thought everybody is gonna be behind them genociding the gaza muslims like wtf
Netanyahu govnt barely scrapped by the elections and had 100.000s of people in the streets protesting btw- it will NOT win another term with far-right genocidal individuals in the Israeli govmnt, that is assured, after this shitty war ends

traumatized ass people from 80 years ago- dude let it go, we can't help you about that, no one can

@SecularIslamist @TsarTsar444 @Ryan @twilight @muslim. @islam @Ozraelite @turkishpslgod @Turkish chad @Pakicel @paki lifter @justinzayn @PakiMogger

Last edited: