[X-RAY] Did my SKULL bone mass improved ?

Mrinfinityx

Mrinfinityx

Kraken
Comparative Skull 2018 to 2023

Here is a scheduled comparative x ray picture from 2018 to 2023, i was 24yo at that time and now i am 29yo, i discovered Looksmax forum since 2020 and implemented some practice like taking vitamin K2 Mk4 + Mk7 and chewing/mewing more toughly, it seems that my gonions got pretty much sharper but maybe it was related to the little BSSO i did to consolidate my new occlusion, anyway here i planned a sliding genioplasty of pure advancement for my lacking chin projection

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: imabetanumale, baldgeeza, TAChipmunk and 1 other person
looks like it did, good shit OP

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
looks like it did, good shit OP
It seems if u boost ur osteoblast activity through supplementation and let ur natural osteoclast activity increase with aging u can keep a constant bone remodelling prior to late puberty responding to stimulation, ofc it takes light forces and years (the skull and bones respond better to constant light forces compared to higher ones with lower frequency of application)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ascension! and kebab
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk and Krakowski
Imo gonions and back of mandibule seems to have more volume but maybe it is just me
Have you measured or just guessing off of looking?

• +1
Have you measured or just guessing off of looking?
No measurement that s why i scheduled them correctly side to side for easier spotting

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
No measurement that s why i scheduled them correctly side to side for easier spotting
Do you have any photos of your side profile with neck included that isn't xray?

• +1
Do you have any photos of your side profile with neck included that isn't xray?
Ofc

2018 :
PR chir 03 07 18

2023 :
FINAL 28 08 23

I think this genioplasty will fix that low hyoid and stretching my face tissues to improve my forever full face syndrom

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber and Krakowski
Fix your forward head posture aswell, it looks really bad IRL.

Also do you play league of legends?
I did but not anymore why ? Yes maybe that s the cause of the posture

• +1
  • +1
Just saw your profile picture of Draven and thought if you played.

Fix posture and make your tongue stronger. Did you rest your teeth together during this time or what is your resting position?
My tongue is completely on the palate from behind to front with the tip behind the little hill that u can feel close to ur front teeth, teeth are slightly apart like maybe 1 mm

• +1
My tongue is completely on the palate from behind to front with the tip behind the little hill that u can feel close to ur front teeth, teeth are slightly apart like maybe 1 mm
Fix your posture then, I think it is underrated for skull development despite that people here say that it is cope.

• +1
Fix your posture then, I think it is underrated for skull development despite that people here say that it is cope.
I sleep always on my back on a thin pillow if it can help

• +1
I sleep always on my back on a thin pillow if it can help
You should get rid of the pillow and make sure you don't have a matress too thick so that your head goes down into the matress.

Are you still a virgin also?

• +1
You should get rid of the pillow and make sure you don't have a matress too thick so that your head goes down into the matress.

Are you still a virgin also?
Yes but honestly i don't bother with it like i prefer bettering my life before, i come out from like 8+ years of severe social isolation and game addiction, i was diagnosticed with asperger recently also

• +1
View attachment 2432135

Here is a scheduled comparative x ray picture from 2018 to 2023, i was 24yo at that time and now i am 29yo, i discovered Looksmax forum since 2020 and implemented some practice like taking vitamin K2 Mk4 + Mk7 and chewing/mewing more toughly, it seems that my gonions got pretty much sharper but maybe it was related to the little BSSO i did to consolidate my new occlusion, anyway here i planned a sliding genioplasty of pure advancement for my lacking chin projection
finally some good proof

• +1