Yahweh is the best of decievers

yandex99

yandex99

Equinox

He also says a slave is the property of his master in the old testament so there's no punishment for beating him as long as he survived

He also created all evil in amos

• +1
Reactions: The False Prophet
Allah: remix of Christian god made by a soulless sandnigger pedo ginger

End

Jews are white :p
The father is like jaspire stone in revelations

The son like burnished bronze in Daniel

You worship ethnic gods,if you want a white god worship odin

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: The False Prophet
Yahweh is the demiurge

The father is like jaspire stone in revelations

The son like burnished bronze in Daniel

You worship ethnic gods,if you want a white god worship odin
It's the golden skin white people get when they're tanned ☝️

He also says a slave is the property of his master in the old testament so there's no punishment for beating him as long as he survived

He also created all evil in amos
Jerimiah 4:10 isn’t god deceiving people it’s the isrelaites saying “oh god you have decived us” God never appointed these false prophets the same type like your goat fucking pedophile SHITHAMMED prophet to start making up lies god even says this himself

There’s too much here for me to reply 2 so just message me the verses and I’ll refute them all one by one

Jerimiah 4:10 isn’t god deceiving people it’s the isrelaites saying “oh god you have decived us” God never appointed these false prophets the same type like your goat fucking pedophile SHITHAMMED prophet to start making up lies god even says this himself

As for the next one
Yahweh said he will decieve the Israelites and commissions Isaiah to decieve them so they don't repent and be destroyed instead and Jesus said this is the reason he spoke in confusing parables to his non disciples

Yahweh said he will decieve the Israelites and commissions Isaiah to decieve them so they don't repent and be destroyed instead and Jesus said this is the reason he spoke in confusing parables to his non disciples
Nope not what is said at all. God answers questions with questions he lets you use your brain he gave you to formulate guided conclusions. That’s why Jesus spoke in parables and hardly plainly, it wasn’t to trick the j00s

The irony is Muslims are so adamant on trying to tell Christian’s you guys worship the god of Abraham but then go on to say “AHAHHA YOUR GOD DECIVED PEOPLE” and “AHAHA YAWEH DID THIS”

Then get angry when Christian’s like me say Muslims worship Satan and not god (ABRAHAM WORSHIPPED YAWEH SO DID ALL PROPHETS) your god is Mohammed that’s why Allah prays for Mohammed, THE devil who is your father you are a worm, ANATHEMA REPENT.

Allah: remix of Christian god made by a soulless sandnigger pedo ginger

End
Allah == Satan.

The god of the Jews and Christian’s is Yaweh. The gods of Muslims is a moon deity called Allah (the God) but eh has no actual name hes basically the devil larping as god.
Yahweh is the demiurge

• Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles
For kings 22
because the spirit was legally representing liars (namely the false lyingprophets) the spirit offered to inspire these prophets with more lies. God could not reject his proposition just because it was a lying spirit, in fact because the spirit had legal rights in the hearts of the lying prophets it was entitled to exercise dominion in their lives.

So god never out it in them he allowed it to enter them for they lied and every sin permits legal access to your soul by demons and that’s what happened

Allah == Satan.

The god of the Jews and Christian’s is Yaweh. The gods of Muslims is a moon deity called Allah (the God) but eh has no actual name hes basically the devil larping as god.
Isaiah 6:10 and mark 4 11-13

Allah == Satan.

I'm a Pythagorean not a muslim

I'm a Pythagorean not a muslim
Well in Jeremiah 4:10 if you read the whole chapter, you will see that God promised that if Jerusalem’s people would do what God asked of them, then they would live in peace. But they didn’t. So God allowed the enemy to come up to the gates of Jerusalem.

Of course, the people claimed that God had gone back on God’s promise but the problem was that the people hadn’t changed.

This is like a mother telling her teenage son the he will receive his allowance as long as he cleans his room. And on allowance day, he is looking for his money and mom says that his room isn't clean. And then the sone tries to claim that mother broke the deal.

Ezekiel as well god doesn’t deceive people he simply ALLOWS THE DEVIL to have his way with sinners he allows these wicked people and false prophets to be led astray and give into their evil wicked carnal desires. Why? Because god isn’t an evil slave master who forces people to do shit he lets you do what you want.

The god of Christians and Jews isn’t a liar or deceiver that only goes to the Muslims. As for you your god is not real and your god is nothing if you follow Pythagoras

Last edited:
Well in Jeremiah 4:10 if you read the whole chapter, you will see that God promised that if Jerusalem’s people would do what God asked of them, then they would live in peace. But they didn’t. So God allowed the enemy to come up to the gates of Jerusalem.

Of course, the people claimed that God had gone back on God’s promise but the problem was that the people hadn’t changed.

This is like a mother telling her teenage son the he will receive his allowance as long as he cleans his room. And on allowance day, he is looking for his money and mom says that his room isn't clean. And then the sone tries to claim that mother broke the deal.

The god of Christians and Jews isn’t a liar or deceiver that only goes to the Muslims. As for you your god is not real and your god is nothing if you follow Pythagoras
Just ignore the verses in Isaiah and mark

I never saw them which verses you referring ? As neither call god an deciever and if so I guarantee you it will be for the reasons I mentioned. Quite funny how people pick a verse in isolation but don’t know the chapter and even tags corroborating their presumptions.

Anyways I single handedly rkt the entirety of your thread and brought it down CHRISTOS ANESTIIIII

I never saw them which verses you referring ? As neither call god an deciever and if so I guarantee you it will be for the reasons I mentioned. Quite funny how people pick a verse in isolation but don’t know the chapter and even tags corroborating their presumptions.

Anyways I single handedly rkt the entirety of your thread and brought it down CHRISTOS ANESTIIIII
You didn't you christcucked with nonsense and ignore the verses I posted to you

God you orthocuck incels are so cringe

Yahweh also says I will utterly decieve you to the Israelites see op link

In this comment

Easy for Isiah

he bottom line of this verse is clear: The Lord is not interested in His people in Judah waking up. The time for them to change course and begin trusting Him has passed (Isaiah 6:9). He knows they are already too deeply committed to their false gods and sinful practices for repentance.

Instead, the Lord wants the people of Judah to hear His message through a muffling filter in their hearts. This is a block their own sinful hearts have created. They don't want to hear from God, so whatever He says to them will fall on deaf ears. The people will not fully grasp the reality of their situation. Because they are stubborn, they will not trustingly turn to the Lord to be healed. The rejection of His message will be theirs, but the conditions of their hearts and minds will be God's doing.

The implications for Isaiah's life as the message-giver are becoming clear. He should expect very few people to respond to his message from the Lord.
Collapse
Context Summary
Isaiah 6:8–13 finds Isaiah newly cleansed with his sin atoned for. In response to the Lord's question about who to send, Isaiah eagerly volunteers to take God's message to his people in Judah. The Lord reveals to Isaiah that the message will not penetrate the hearts of the people. They will reject the warnings about the coming judgment. Yet they will not be given any excuses. Isaiah must continue to preach until that judgment happens and the land is laid to waste with the people are exiled. A remnant will remain, however.
Expand
Chapter Summary
Isaiah 6 describes the vision of God, experienced by Isaiah, which began his work as a prophet. He sees the Lord in royal robes sitting on a throne in the temple. There are angelic seraphim calling out to each other about His holiness. Isaiah is overwhelmed by his own uncleanness until one seraph touches his lips with a burning coal from the altar. With his sin symbolically atoned for, Isaiah volunteers to go to his people on behalf of the Lord. The message he preaches will not penetrate their dull hearts. Yet Isaiah must preach until the judgment comes.
Expand

mark 4 11-13
Just like the people had already rejected God in Isaiah’s day, Jesus had already been rejected by many of the people of Galilee and Judea in his day. He had in fact given them a chance, but they had refused it. He had announced his gospel and invited people to become his disciples, but when many of them only followed him for his miracles and what they could get out of him, he began to distance himself from them to focus on teaching his disciples.

Just as God did not want any more false repentance from the kingdom of Judah, Jesus did not want any more false converts hanging around him. That’s why, after the crowds left, Jesus revealed the secrets of his parables privately to his disciples, because they had already been responding properly to his invitation by following him.

That was the point of Jesus’ famous saying, “Let anyone who has ears to hear listen” (Mark 4:9, CSB). Those who were receptive and were seeking God’s truth would be given more, while those who weren’t genuine seekers would stay on the outside.

So yes once again I win CHRISTOS ANESTIII

It's literally all Semitic desert BS.
You got rkt little gaythiedt keep thinking we came from monke in treeee ooogaaa booooogaasssssssaaaaaaa

You got rkt little gaythiedt keep thinking we came from monke in treeee ooogaaa booooogaasssssssaaaaaaa
Evolution is much more plausible then a virgin giving birth and a hippie walking on water.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Evolution is much more plausible then a virgin giving birth and a hippie walking on water.
How when no atheist can telll me what makes life exist beyond a single cel organism what creates that single cell? No atheist can explain what created the Big Bang. Your peoples explanations lead to more questions in the rabbit hole until Gaytheists like you have to stop and say “Urr I dunnnoooooooo”

How when no atheist can telll me what makes life exist beyond a single cel organism what creates that single cell? No atheist can explain what created the Big Bang. Your peoples explanations lead to more questions in the rabbit hole until Gaytheists like you have to stop and say “Urr I dunnnoooooooo”
Back to "muh what started the uncaused cause" JFL i used to love this argument so much as a Christian when I realized the logic could literally be applied to God himself. Inb4 "muh he's uncreated and always existed :soy::soy:"

Back to "muh what started the uncaused cause" JFL i used to love this argument so much as a Christian when I realized the logic could literally be applied to God himself. Inb4 "muh he's uncreated and always existed :soy::soy:"
Well is it wrong? 😑 I mean the difference is Christian’s can actually say “in the beginning was god” what can atheists say? “Oh I dunno”

I bet you was some sola scripture protescuck heretic lol :ROFLMAO: Protestantism and Catholicism lead to apostasy everybody knows this your branches of Christianity are DEAD game fucking over Christianity only exists in the east

Well is it wrong? 😑 I mean the difference is Christian’s can actually say “in the beginning was god” what can atheists say? “Oh I dunno”

I bet you was some sola scripture protescuck heretic lol :ROFLMAO: Protestantism and Catholicism lead to apostasy everybody knows this your branches of Christianity are DEAD game fucking over Christianity only exists in the east
I was Catholic bud. Orthodoxy split from the Church. Peter was first among equals. You can't seriously be Orthodox in this day and age if you're a Christian.

Either way, it's all wrong.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I was Catholic bud. Orthodoxy split from the Church. Peter was first among equals. You can't seriously be Orthodox in this day and age if you're a Christian.

Also, no. Christianity only exists in Africa and other 3rd world shitholes now. I guess you can count whatever Slavic shitholes adhere to Orthodoxy into that list as well.

Lmfao 🤣 your a CATHOLIC ofc you’d leave your whole denomination is a fucking meme. Your pope kisses the Quran literally discards Vatican 1 and 2 contradict lol. He even did a puppet Mass in Mexico 😂🤣. Your whole system falls apart with papal infallibility when pope callixtus said islams a heathen faith and now your popes saying Christian’s and Muslims have same faith 😂🤣 “MUH PETER”. You guys have been erroring since you idiots left in 1054 absolute buffoon joker catholic cuck keep adding shit like the Filioque soon your going to bend over and allow LGBTQ priests (assuming it hasn’t happened already) :feelshmm:

Catholicism and Protestantism are atheism factories even your ADS philosophic worldview leads to such things as point out by st Gregory Pallas and would you look at that today the biggest Christian apostates are all Catholics and prostescucks meanwhile us orthodox are doing fine (we have shit birthrate JFL)

Eastern Orthodox Christian literally adhere to the ancient rituals and traditions of the first Christian’s. We follow what the church fathers believed in we are decentralised as well so we aren’t owned by the pope Christ you guys have anointed and we u like you lot don’t add shit to ours. Orthodoxy is the closest to original Christianity even our liturgies make your Catholic Mass look like memes you lot sit down on pews and pray with your hands 🙏 when you’re supposed to prostrate. Your a joke

Last edited:
  • +1
Lmfao 🤣 your a CATHOLIC ofc you’d leave your whole denomination is a fucking meme. Your pope kisses the Quran literally discards Vatican 1 and 2 contradict lol. He even did a puppet Mass in Mexico 😂🤣. Your whole system falls apart with papal infallibility when pope callixtus said islams a heathen faith and now your popes saying Christian’s and Muslims have same faith 😂🤣 “MUH PETER”. You guys have been erroring since you idiots left in 1054 absolute buffoon joker catholic cuck keep adding shit like the Filioque soon your going to bend over and allow LGBTQ priests (assuming it hasn’t happened already) :feelshmm:

Catholicism and Protestantism are atheism factories even your ADS philosophic worldview leads to such things as point out by st Gregory Pallas and would you look at that today the biggest Christian apostates are all Catholics and prostescucks meanwhile us orthodox are doing fine (we have shit birthrate JFL)
Filioque is literaly Biblical. Read the fucking Bible and come back to me saying filioque isn't valid JFL JFL.

I really, really don't want to debate about denominations since i'm not even a Christcuck anymore. But my ego disallows me.

Tell me; how do Vatican 1 and Vatican 2 contradict? And where does it say we have the same faith? iirc the only mention even close to that is in the catechism of the church.

• JFL
Filioque is literaly Biblical. Read the fucking Bible and come back to me saying filioque isn't valid JFL JFL.

I really, really don't want to debate about denominations since i'm not even a Christcuck anymore. But my ego disallows me.

Tell me; how do Vatican 1 and Vatican 2 contradict? And where does it say we have the same faith? iirc the only mention even close to that is in the catechism of the church.
No it’s not. Your making the Holy Spirit abject to the father AND SON are you stupid? The father begets the son and the spirit proceeds from the father through the son. Not the SON PROCEEDS THE SPIRIT. You guys are so retarded and added this shit in the 11th century because you lot have no credibility
and honor. Thanks to you Protestants came into existence and have made the world a worse place :feelswah: had you Catholics just been normal if only.

You’re not Christian anymore because you were a heretic you were a fucking Catholic aka atheist factory. If only you came and found the truth of Eastern Orthodoxy you’d be enlightened. You guys even reject many of Thomas Aquinas school of thought now what a joke Catholics are

No it’s not. Your making the Holy Spirit abject to the father AND SON are you stupid? The father begets the son and the spirit proceeds from the father through the son. Not the SON PROCEEDS THE SPIRIT. You guys are so retarded and added this shit in the 11th century because you lot have no credibility
and honor. Thanks to you Protestants came into existence and have made the world a worse place :feelswah: had you Catholics just been normal if only.

You’re not Christian anymore because you were a heretic you were a fucking Catholic aka atheist factory. If only you came and found the truth of Eastern Orthodoxy you’d be enlightened. You guys even reject many of Thomas Aquinas school of thought now what a joke Catholics are

John 15:26: "When the Advocate comes, whom I will send to you from the Father—the Spirit of truth who goes out from the Father—he will testify about me."

John 16:7: "But very truly I tell you, it is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Advocate will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you."

The Filioque expresses relational order. not subordination. filioque just emphasizes the consubstantial unity of the trinity.

The development of doctrine is literally guided by the holy spirit. it can lead to LEGITIMATE theological expressions (filioque) that help us understand the faith better. this isn't hard to comprehend

Orthocucks are the original Protestants btw :feelskek: so yes, thank you for admitting you came into existence and made the world a worse place.

I'm not a Christian anymore because I realize Christianity places faith over race first, and that is not a viable option to pick as a racist myself who wants to preserve my heritage and race.

John 15:26: "When the Advocate comes, whom I will send to you from the Father—the Spirit of truth who goes out from the Father—he will testify about me."

John 16:7: "But very truly I tell you, it is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Advocate will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you."

The Filioque expresses relational order. not subordination. filioque just emphasizes the consubstantial unity of the trinity.

The development of doctrine is literally guided by the holy spirit. it can lead to LEGITIMATE theological expressions (filioque) that help us understand the faith better. this isn't hard to comprehend

Orthocucks are the original Protestants btw :feelskek: so yes, thank you for admitting you came into existence and made the world a worse place.

I'm not a Christian anymore because I realize Christianity places faith over race first, and that is not a viable option to pick as a racist myself who wants to preserve my heritage and race.
Now bud. stop making me argue about something i hate now. I dont want to defend my ego but you keep responding!

John actually proves my point… the spirit proceeded from the father through the son. Not the SON proceeds from the father and so. The son does not have any agency over the Spirit in terms of ranking the spirit nearly PROCEEDES THROUGH THE SON AT THE WILL OF THE FATHER something Catholics lack the IQ to realise

If you don’t want me to reply to this then why send it……… Jay dyer completely claps catholicshits gour religion is a joke absolute joke of an denomination keep following your heretical pope who kisses the Quran and endorses Abrahamic faith centres lol :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: now you can go pray with the ALLAHU ackbar people and the synagogue of Satan aka Jews in peace. What anfucking JOKE Catholicism is and the last 5 Catholic popes have been fcuking filthy bitches even the pope allowed slavery of black Africans your religion needs to be burnt and thrown in the bin. Don’t even get me started on your saints like Morher Teresa loooool who openly says She’d rather look after s Muslim then Christian she had love for heathens ahahahah :forcedsmile:

Never began for Catholics man. And yes gay theists are just as bad. You went from shit to even more shit :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:. Orginal Protestants we are? What? Wait you mean the Catholics that left US the Catholics that FORGED DOCUMENTS to leave us ? And WE ARE THE PRECURSORS TO THE PROTESTANTS? No wonder you Catholics had the Albergensians and other movements like the Cathars lol you guys are a memeeee

Last edited:
If you don’t want me to reply to this then why send it……… Jay dyer completely claps catholicshits gour religion is a joke absolute joke of an denomination keep following your heretical pope who kisses the Quran and endorses Abrahamic faith centres lol :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: now you can go pray with the ALLAHU ackbar people and the synagogue of Satan aka Jews in peace. What anfucking JOKE Catholicism is and the last 5 Catholic popes have been fcuking filthy bitches even the pope allowed slavery of black Africans your religion needs to be burnt and thrown in the bin. Don’t even get me started on your saints like Morher Teresa loooool who openly says She’d rather look after s Muslim then Christian she had love for heathens ahahahah :forcedsmile:

Never began for Catholics man. And yes gay theists are just as bad. You went from shit to even more shit :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
Literally just a bunch of ortho niggerbabble. I BTFOed your retarded denomination with facts + logics and you're on suicide watch. Sorry bud.

Literally just a bunch of ortho niggerbabble. I BTFOed your retarded denomination with facts + logics and you're on suicide watch. Sorry bud.
You didn’t BTFO shit you cathshit your religion is dying you guys are all becoming apostates LIKE YOU that’s proof enough that your church is in error and an joke keep kissing your Quran and saying that heathen MUDSLIMES and Christian’s worship the same god you absolute joker 🤡

readers notice how I debunked the foolish Catholic, who now resorts to ad hominems because I proved his belif is a meme? I showed him contradictions in his faith and proved Papal infallibility to be false doctrine by Catholics. Wow what a joke, I hit this man with nothing but TRUTH and facts and his response is “MUH YOUR ORTHO CUCK”

I’ll leave it to readers what makes more sense to you in this picture
IMG 8633

Last edited:
You didn’t BTFO shit you cathshit your religion is dying you guys are all becoming apostates LIKE YOU that’s proof enough that your church is in error and an joke keep kissing your Quran and saying that heathen MUDSLIMES and Christian’s worship the same god you absolute joker 🤡

readers notice how I debunked the foolish Catholic, who now resorts to ad hominems because I proved his belif is a meme? I showed him contradictions in his faith and proved Papal infallibility to be false doctrine by Catholics. Wow what a joke, I hit this man with nothing but TRUTH and facts and his response is “MUH YOUR ORTHO CUCK”
LOL WHAT? I RESORT TO AD HOMINEMS JFL

You've literally called me (probably) every slur in the book by now. Your last post was just slander of everything Catholic and calling it shit. You didn't debunk shit. I BTFOed your cuck claims about filioque, and I BTFOed your other "contradictions" of the faith. GTFO nigga you're retarded.

Papal infallibility is not false doctrine by Catholics. matthew 16:18 literally reaffirms it. jesus gave the keys of the church to peter. when the pope is in the seat of peter, he has infallibility + John 21:15-17.

anyway im done arguing. i hate catholics, orthodox and protestants. everything christian is jewish. but i just wanted to correct your errant beliefs before i went back to my game

LOL WHAT? I RESORT TO AD HOMINEMS JFL

You've literally called me (probably) every slur in the book by now. Your last post was just slander of everything Catholic and calling it shit. You didn't debunk shit. I BTFOed your cuck claims about filioque, and I BTFOed your other "contradictions" of the faith. GTFO nigga you're retarded.

Papal infallibility is not false doctrine by Catholics. matthew 16:18 literally reaffirms it. jesus gave the keys of the church to peter. when the pope is in the seat of peter, he has infallibility + John 21:15-17.

anyway im done arguing. i hate catholics, orthodox and protestants. everything christian is jewish. but i just wanted to correct your errant beliefs before i went back to my game
Reload the page I commented much more than that in my response and now you look stupid 😉

You can’t debate me on this because your very atheism is a testament to the failure of the Catholic Church to retain members. Keep teaching kids in school that the sun rotates the earth lol 😂 I remember the Catholic school I went to saying this. Anybody who digs will find the truest and ONLY viable true church from god is the Eastenr Orthodox Church the Roman Catholic Church ceased to be sanctified after they added false creeds

Reload the page I commented much more than that in my response and now you look stupid 😉

You can’t debate me on this because your very atheism is a testament to the failure of the Catholic Church to retain members. Keep teaching kids in school that the sun rotates the earth lol 😂 I remember the Catholic school I went to saying this. Anybody who digs will find the truest and ONLY viable true church from god is the Eastenr Orthodox Church the Roman Catholic Church ceased to be sanctified after they added false creeds
As I said before, I hate Catholicism. But in accordance with the Bible, Catholicism is literally THE most logical denomination out of the big 3. To not see this is to be retarded, unfortunately.

Now, logic aside, it is the most shit denomination. Sexual abuse, corruption, you name it. It's shit. But it still makes the most sense.

Also no, anything you commented I've refuted. If I missed something, well I'm not bothering unless you retype it because I'm too tired.

• JFL
To a degree but not for humans well kind off it’s complicated
Kind of bizzare since a lot of blackpill science hinges on natural selection and evolved preferences

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
Kind of bizzare since a lot of blackpill science hinges on natural selection and evolved preferences
Yeah LMAO. I don't get how Christians on here can follow their religion and also adhere to the blackpill. They are literally contradictory to eachother.

• +1
As I said before, I hate Catholicism. But in accordance with the Bible, Catholicism is literally THE most logical denomination out of the big 3. To not see this is to be retarded, unfortunately.

Now, logic aside, it is the most shit denomination. Sexual abuse, corruption, you name it. It's shit. But it still makes the most sense.

Also no, anything you commented I've refuted. If I missed something, well I'm not bothering unless you retype it because I'm too tired.
How is it when it literally goes against ecumenical councils? How is it when your last 5 popes have been in heresy? How is it when your church spawns the most apostates? How is it when you guys added unnecessary creeds like the Filioque?

Eastern oerthodox is the only authentic Christianity western Christianity is destined to die in atheism lolllll:ROFLMAO:

Read John 14:15 and so. “If you love me keep my commandments, and I will ask my Father, and he will send you another advocate to help you and be with you forever- the Spirit of truth”.

If Catholicism is correct and the Spirit proceeds from the Son, why would Christ ask the Father to send us the Holy Spirit?

Also “catholic” theology or universal theology is more split than Orthodox theology. In the Latin rite priests cannot marry but in the eastern churches they can. Not only this, but the Melkites want the Filioque removed!

Catholics say we need the Pope for unity but when you look at Catholic rites they are so different in theology. The Pope brings nothing but conflict. Look at any Catholic apologetic channel, they all express lukewarm support for the Pope at best. They express concern for their Churches future, in regards to theological development. A belief foreign to Orthodoxy. We refine the faith but don’t evolve into something different like the Catholics.

Finally, Papal infallibility is impossible because the Popes contradict one another on a theological basis. The Catholics again say these so called “contradictions” are doctrinal developments led by the Holy Spirit through the Popes. But how can this be? God was the same in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be. So, can a constant God create a doctrinally unstable Church? Sure, I suppose, but why?

Iconography is found in the Old Testament, so is the priesthood, liturgical worship, and incense. The Orthodox Church has all of this. Even the structure of Old Testament temples are the same, at least internally. The prophecies do not erase the old practices. Literally this is what Christ is talking about when he says I did not come to abolish the law but fulfill it. The Orthodox Church maintains perfect continuity with an unchanging religion. The prophecies that were for told in the beginning were fulfilled. God never changed in Orthodoxy, the plan was laid out since the beginning.

• +1
How is it when it literally goes against ecumenical councils? How is it when your last 5 popes have been in heresy? How is it when your church spawns the most apostates? How is it when you guys added unnecessary creeds like the Filioque?

Eastern oerthodox is the only authentic Christianity western Christianity is destined to die in atheism lolllll:ROFLMAO:

Read John 14:15 and so. “If you love me keep my commandments, and I will ask my Father, and he will send you another advocate to help you and be with you forever- the Spirit of truth”.

If Catholicism is correct and the Spirit proceeds from the Son, why would Christ ask the Father to send us the Holy Spirit?

Also “catholic” theology or universal theology is more split than Orthodox theology. In the Latin rite priests cannot marry but in the eastern churches they can. Not only this, but the Melkites want the Filioque removed!

Catholics say we need the Pope for unity but when you look at Catholic rites they are so different in theology. The Pope brings nothing but conflict. Look at any Catholic apologetic channel, they all express lukewarm support for the Pope at best. They express concern for their Churches future, in regards to theological development. A belief foreign to Orthodoxy. We refine the faith but don’t evolve into something different like the Catholics.

Finally, Papal infallibility is impossible because the Popes contradict one another on a theological basis. The Catholics again say these so called “contradictions” are doctrinal developments led by the Holy Spirit through the Popes. But how can this be? God was the same in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be. So, can a constant God create a doctrinally unstable Church? Sure, I suppose, but why?

Iconography is found in the Old Testament, so is the priesthood, liturgical worship, and incense. The Orthodox Church has all of this. Even the structure of Old Testament temples are the same, at least internally. The prophecies do not erase the old practices. Literally this is what Christ is talking about when he says I did not come to abolish the law but fulfill it. The Orthodox Church maintains perfect continuity with an unchanging religion. The prophecies that were for told in the beginning were fulfilled. God never changed in Orthodoxy, the plan was laid out since the beginning.
ugh fuckkk im too tired for this bs. i will refute you tomorrow bud

everyone in this thread is 95 iq

Users who are viewing this thread

Back