Yall are stupid asf if you think @mrriceguy gets hoes

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Fuchsia
Joined
Mar 28, 2022
Posts
10,192
Reputation
8,387
I legit asked so many girls in my class and they all said no and replied with how his face looks odd and strange

This just fucking proves that you all virtue signal him because he looks white or appears more white….and in fact he’s normie/maybe ugly to foids.

His average face rating by girls was a 4.5/10
 
I never assumed he gets hoes. He doesn't. I dont got beef with him tho.
 
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 23017
I legit asked so many girls in my class and they all said no and replied with how his face looks odd and strange

This just fucking proves that you all virtue signal him because he looks white or appears more white….and in fact he’s normie/maybe ugly to foids.

His average face rating by girls was a 4.5/10
How he looks like u have a pic of him?
 
How he looks like u have a pic of him?
5039297F EE67 422F 853A E78A1EAB564F
 
I legit asked so many girls in my class and they all said no and replied with how his face looks odd and strange

This just fucking proves that you all virtue signal him because he looks white or appears more white….and in fact he’s normie/maybe ugly to foids.

His average face rating by girls was a 4.5/10
Those subhumans would probably rate everyone here a 4.5/10. Including yourself you cuck. Even Amnesia got called ugly/strange looking by some foids.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25339
Only thing he fucks is asians. And the main reason for that is his Caucasian traits
 
Every nigga that brags about getting hoes on an incel forum doesn’t get hoes.
 
He never said that I think, and his new hair looks good
 
Those subhumans would probably rate everyone here a 4.5/10. Including yourself you cuck. Even Amnesia got called ugly/strange looking by some foids.
Because he is… stop coping ffs
 

Similar threads

Muttcel foid killer
Replies
9
Views
56
muhajudin21
muhajudin21
ReccesedSlavic
Replies
46
Views
267
Geoff2024
Geoff2024
truefoidslayerpqoqo
Replies
7
Views
40
hopelessmanlet32
hopelessmanlet32
chiggerbite87
Replies
1
Views
26
Zygomati𝖼
Zygomati𝖼
unfixable
Replies
48
Views
164
rrrreeiiiiiwayanami
rrrreeiiiiiwayanami

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top