Y’all niggas better SPEED UP

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
Niggas on tiktok are BLACKPILLED NOW. The blackpill will definitely go mainstream soon. Once chads and normies looksmax, you’ll never slay. Competition will increase tenfold.

pray to whatever u believe that foids don’t find this site or female dating strategy either. If they do, it’s completely over. The dating market will get scorched and burned to the ground. foids follow the trend

Hurry up boyos.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy, Deleted member 2597, OOGABOOGA and 1 other person
How are they blackpilled? Because the entire site is GL people?

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 1464 and Blackout.xl
It'll just go back to the way it was. Average looksmaxxed men will be the new incels. Looksmaxxed terachads will be the new Chads

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Blackout.xl
How are they blackpilled? Because the entire site is GL people?
No bro. A chad on tiktok literally said “yall making fun of my boy blackops2cel”. This isn’t some irrelevant chad either, he gets hundreds of thousands on likes on his tiktok content

People will see that comment and get interested, then they’ll find this site, .co and lookism. This is the beginning, normies are starting to find out about the blackpill and the incelsphere

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Drugs, Dogs, HighIQcel and 1 other person
it was over before it even began buddy boyo
ive accepted that i am a subhuman.
instead of sex I will seek self-actualization by becoming master of an area of study and creating and innovating that which hasnt been done and which adds societal value.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forwardgrowth, Deleted member 3583, Dogs and 2 others
instead of sex I will seek self-actualization by becoming master of an area of study and creating and innovating that which hasnt been done and which adds societal value.
Status maxx brother. I’m gonna have to put looksmaxxing in over drive
It'll just go back to the way it was. Average looksmaxxed men will be the new incels. Looksmaxxed terachads will be the new Chads
Looksmax or death. Ascend or kill your self

They don't have the willpower, nor the knowledge to looksmax.

We will eventually move to another site if they start flooding the site with futile information

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583, RAITEIII and Deleted member 3962

We will eventually move to another site if they start flooding the site with futile information
Who said so son? Why would a normie who becomes blackpilled not have the will to looksmax?

Who said so son? Why would a normie who becomes blackpilled not have the will to looksmax?
Then it doesn't really matter to me.
As long as I mog him I'm good

I am 100% prepared and ready for the weekly mass shootings.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta, AscendenceImminent, Deleted member 2597 and 2 others
Your overthinking it.

Most normies have a natural resistance to the blackpill

I tried to subtly blackpill my friends didn’t work 95% of the time.

Most guys though will accept the redpill philosophy actually.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth, Deleted member 2597, Deleted member 3962 and 1 other person
Your overthinking it.

Most normies have a natural resistance to the blackpill

I tried to subtly blackpill my friends didn’t work 95% of the time.

Most guys though will accept the redpill philosophy actually.
Normies have a natural aversion to the blackpill because believing in the blackpill is social suicide and social trends are against it.

Normies follow what’s trendy at all costs, they’re sheep. There’s no reason to believe that they wont get interested and go looking once some prominent people start using PSL / incelsphere terms.
I’m prepared for chewing, facepulling and peptides to become widely known

This is the most cope post I've ever seen from you
I hope the blackpill doesn't spread cause that will just make hypergamy even worse once everyone is looksmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
This is the most cope post I've ever seen from you
I hope the blackpill doesn't spread cause that will just make hypergamy even worse once everyone is looksmaxxed
Be ready

Normies don't have the will or self reliance, to looksmax or accept the bluepill. They are to lazy and ignorant and look for a more mainstream npc fad. Their npcs remember, they don't have agency like us. We are the level 1 player charecters in are rpg, grinding. Keep grinding, bros we can make it .

• +1

I hope so. I blackpilled 2 of close friends and when they asked how to get sharp face features like mine I told them to not eat lasagna 5 days a week and they were like "nope cant be bothered to do it". Id guess willpower is what they lack.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3583, Deleted member 1464 and IWantToMax
nah you don't need to worry. even most people here are too lazy to looksmax efficiently and effectively. also, there's so much cope these days. YouTube, twitch, vidya etc. rotting is too comfortable right now

nah you don't need to worry. even most people here are too lazy to looksmax efficiently and effectively. also, there's so much cope these days. YouTube, twitch, vidya etc. rotting is too comfortable right now
Are u rotting? U 6’5 slayer

slayer of non material value

Don’t worry about that son

Posture maxxing and taking weight off my spine. My posture is absolutely fucked
I think posture maxxing is half inch or something

let us assassinate Eppley

scorched earth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583 and Blackout.xl
  • +1
Normies should not find out about eppley and the blackpilled hardcore looksmaxing lifestyle. We are fucked rn, imagine if they ascend too.
Make this site secret or something. tbh

• +1