Y'all were brutal asf & I'm back for round 2.

GigaRetard

GigaRetard

Bronze
IMG 3352

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Ascеnd, 5'7 zoomer, DR. NICKGA and 4 others
Good lower third and long hair+ glasses work well to take away attention from eye area. Htn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acne Victim, Diarrhoea, EverythingMattersCel and 2 others
Bro atp leave org. Asides from the acne you're goodlooking, I mean that, but ppl here are brutal. Best to save your self-esteem and stop logging onto a site where people rate chads htn

• +1
Reactions: ezio6, Uncle Dinky, Deleted member 82751 and 2 others
Bro atp leave org. Asides from the acne you're goodlooking, I mean that, but ppl here are brutal. Best to save your self-esteem and stop logging onto a site where people rate chads htn
Yeah bro everyone was calling me gay and mid last night 😂 But my self-esteem isn't that low so I thought it was funny.

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
Take a neutral picture of your face an more people will rate, this pic is unratable

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, NZb6Air and PlayersGetPlayed
Yeah bro everyone was calling me gay and mid last night 😂 But my self-esteem isn't that low so I thought it was funny.
i usually cry myself to sleep after posting myself

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and noonespecial
lol yall give HTN to anyone just cus someone’s low body fat doesn’t mean they’re HTN he’s
His lower third looks good and he have appealmaxed that's a Htn.

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
6'0. Eveyrone hear hates on my glasses but I get a ton of compliments on it lmao.
You have decent pheno, dont see why you shouldnt be able to get a slightly ugly nice gf.
You do not look full potential tho

You have decent pheno, dont see why you shouldnt be able to get a slightly ugly nice gf.
You do not look full potential tho
Hahaha you are delusional. Pretty much all women of all ages get mesmerized by me irl.

• JFL
Reactions: GreekGenes
His lower third looks good and he have appealmaxed that's a Htn.
AppealMaxxed lmao didnt think the librarian pheno was dark triad which is actually appeal maxxing

• JFL
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
Hahaha you are delusional. Pretty much all women of all ages get mesmerized by me irl.
Ngl I didn’t have enough photos I think you are pretty good looking from a selfie angle but mesmerized is a bit much

i usually cry myself to sleep after posting myself
I feel you, some people are extremely rude
AppealMaxxed lmao didnt think the librarian pheno was dark triad which is actually appeal maxxing
Dark triad is not appealmaxing fitting in a certain pheno well is and this guy got the nerdy athlete pheno if his body is good

• +1
Reactions: swagstar
Ngl I didn’t have enough photos I think you are pretty good looking from a selfie angle but mesmerized is a bit much
Well it's true lol. I be getting attention from pretty much everyone of all ages unless my fit is trash.

good looking htn. I would wear contact lenses if I were you and maybe get a low taper fade cut
taper fade is the death of him

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
good looking htn. I would wear contact lenses if I were you and maybe get a low taper fade cut
Nope I lowe my glasses and I get a ton of compliments on them. It's just people on here that think they're ugly.

Well it's true lol. I be getting attention from pretty much everyone of all ages unless my fit is trash.
In your pfp you don’t look that good and that fit is awful bro ngl I don’t like hating it’s not my style, like you’d expect your jaw to pop much more get your testosterone up it’d max you .. respectfully you have good height it’s makes sense to go for a maesthetic look

In your pfp you don’t look that good and that fit is awful bro ngl I don’t like hating it’s not my style, like you’d expect your jaw to pop much more get your testosterone up it’d max you .. respectfully you have good height it’s makes sense to go for a maesthetic look
Which is why I say MTN to motivate you

Funny cause again irl than fit mogs everyone. Like even guys who are "Chad" their girlfriends can't take their eyes off of me.

jaw not popping is a lighing problem tho, because the hat gives him a ugly shadow. and i dont think hell have enoigh dimorphism for the maesthetic achetype

Funny cause again irl than fit mogs everyone. Like even guys who are "Chad" their girlfriends can't take their eyes off of me.
W Schizo

• JFL
Reactions: GreekGenes and litaz
Yeah bro I used to work at the farmer's market and I was a serial mogger. People were constantly checking me out unless my fit was trash. Men's girlfriends were always checking me out hard.

• JFL
Reactions: watah and swagstar
nice rage bait

• +1
Reactions: swagstar
high mtn on a good day

Tales from Southern California’s super mario convention

• +1
Reactions: GreekGenes
nice rage bait
Lmao I'm not even kidding when I wore that outfit people were constantly checking me out. Honestly based off of how much attention and how much I mog irl I know y'all either don't know what normal people find attractive or are haters hahaha

Lmao I'm not even kidding when I wore that outfit people were constantly checking me out. Honestly based off of how much attention and how much I mog irl I know y'all either don't know what normal people find attractive or are haters hahaha
Ok terramogger im very sorry

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Im
Sure it caught attention but bro I was once a prettyboy once the only IOI to focus on in P in V

Im
Sure it caught attention but bro I was once a prettyboy once the only IOI to focus on in P in V
Look i'm just telling you the feedback I get irl. I literally get positive attention from pretty much everyone. Young, old, male, female it doesn't matter. I get privileges from people and free stuff.

I honestly think y'all have no clue what works irl.

happy for you but the people here base what happens IRL based on if you can slay irl, club, gym or tinder or model so that’s the metric
Look i'm just telling you the feedback I get irl. I literally get positive attention from pretty much everyone. Young, old, male, female it doesn't matter. I get privileges from people and free stuff.

Then why sign in bro stop flaunting your shit an get off forum then faggot

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza