Y'all were brutal asf & I'm back for round 2.

happy for you but the people here base what happens IRL based on if you can slay irl, club, gym or tinder or model so that’s the metric
Well last time I went to the club (which is gay) I got encicrled by all the women there and this chick with 3k Insta followers was looking for me but I disappeared.

I got matched with a Tinder girl with over 150k Insta followers who posted a pic on her Tinder copying one of mine but I left her on read and she got mad and unadded me.

Honestly I stand by the fact that y'all don't know shit about what's actually appealing 😂 I have been a serial mogger since I was 20 years old.

Yeah bro I used to work at the farmer's market and I was a serial mogger. People were constantly checking me out unless my fit was trash. Men's girlfriends were always checking me out hard.
fit is literally the biggest cope there is. chad could were anythjng and steal ur girl

Good lower third and long hair+ glasses work well to take away attention from eye area. Htn
Ehh there good but the design and colors of the glasses makes him look low class and retarded

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
Look i'm just telling you the feedback I get irl. I literally get positive attention from pretty much everyone. Young, old, male, female it doesn't matter. I get privileges from people and free stuff.

I honestly think y'all have no clue what works irl.
Lol do you feel good know that you have fake bragged on a incel site :hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
fit is literally the biggest cope there is. chad could were anythjng and steal ur girl
Not when I mog Chad and his girl is smiling and eyeing me. Happens regularly.

Think u meant to post on r/amiugly

• JFL
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
Look i'm just telling you the feedback I get irl. I literally get positive attention from pretty much everyone. Young, old, male, female it doesn't matter. I get privileges from people and free stuff.

I honestly think y'all have no clue what works irl.
i think u are scewing this the wrong way. people are nice. also to normal looking people. and if your fit is nice, then people are gonna check it out. this isnt about ur face

TLDR: He thinks hes Chad, because people are nice and women are checkin out his fashion/style.

you've probably never seen a chad
Yes. There's this one guy who I think is way wore attractive than me and is girlfriend is always staring at me smiling.

:lul::lul:U serious
Well if that’s the case than keep wearing em
Yeah. Literally what people react and say to me irl is always the complete opposite of what you faggots roast me ovel on thin forum hahaha

Bro atp leave org. Asides from the acne you're goodlooking, I mean that, but ppl here are brutal. Best to save your self-esteem and stop logging onto a site where people rate chads htn
I don’t think so tbh I posted a rate me for first time and everyone was pretty positive Altho I’m fat and subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel, PlayersGetPlayed and swagstar
I don’t think so tbh I posted a rate me for first time and everyone was pretty positive Altho I’m fat and subhuman
People here are bruhal to me at least 😂

Depends on the time you post lowkey. I rt siffrent results for diffrent timezones

the whole "mogging" shit is retarded bhai. go live your nice life if women love you so much
Well I have the best options to pick from so I will.

Depends on who you are. You see some fakecels here who would be solid chadlite elsewise, trapezoid jaw and all and still barely get mtn. But I agree I may have overreacted a bit.

• +1
Reactions: azuzu
Yes. There's this one guy who I think is way wore attractive than me and is girlfriend is always staring at me smiling.
Damn you stealing peoples foids jfl brutal of u

Well I have the best options to pick from so I will.
do that and go of this fucking forum. you are contributing nothing and you arent getting anything from it

Because you are acting like a mega retard
Yesterday everyone was saying my face is mid and I look super gay and i think that's hilarious. Makes me smile.

Damn you stealing peoples foids jfl brutal of u
No I am a fag who is celibate and I regret not being a kissless virgin.

• +1
Yesterday everyone was saying my face is mid and I look super gay and i think that's hilarious. Makes me smile.
and now? didnt change the world did it?

do that and go of this fucking forum. you are contributing nothing and you arent getting anything from it
You just mad bro.

• +1
Same Orange county/LA
A lot of LA girls are mid. Not gonna say where I live but we got the most attractive and fit people in the country.

holy shit i kust look at your last post and you do look like a discord mod/redditor in it. learn how to take selfies

A lot of LA girls are mid. Not gonna say where I live but we got the most attractive and fit people in the country.
La girls aren’t really from la they are all from Wisconsin or Iowa lol

Hey bro I remember you!

• JFL
Reactions: Schizotypalcel and swagstar
holy shit i kust look at your last post and you do look like a discord mod/redditor in it. learn how to take selfies
I think those selfies looked fine and honestly most of the selfies here are hella ass and y'all don't have a problem with it haha

Well last time I went to the club (which is gay) I got encicrled by all the women there and this chick with 3k Insta followers was looking for me but I disappeared.

I got matched with a Tinder girl with over 150k Insta followers who posted a pic on her Tinder copying one of mine but I left her on read and she got mad and unadded me.

Honestly I stand by the fact that y'all don't know shit about what's actually appealing 😂 I have been a serial mogger since I was 20 years old.
This doesn’t mean shit bro tbh this is light work for anyone with a slightly funny pheno I mean the girls would do the same if they saw a gorilla costume @swagstar i meant robust pretty boy not maesthetic but I think anyone can get there you don’t need large hands just bulk up and deeper voice .. but I don’t deny he has appeal to SJW foids but he’ll get played there’s 1000s of fashion mfs like him

• +1
Reactions: swagstar
I think those selfies looked fine and honestly most of the selfies here are hella ass and y'all don't have a problem with it haha
because they just look ugly in it and not weird

La girls aren’t really from la they are all from Wisconsin or Iowa lol
I mean California girls are hotter than girls ewerywhere else but LA doesn't have the finest California girls.

This doesn’t mean shit bro tbh this is light work for anyone with a slightly funny pheno I mean the girls would do the same if they saw a gorilla costume @swagstar i meant robust pretty boy not maesthetic but I think anyone can get there you don’t need large hands just bulk up and deeper voice .. but I don’t deny he has appeal to SJW foids but he’ll get played there’s 1000s of fashion mfs like him
finally a guy who isnt stupid

• +1
Reactions: litaz and azuzu
I mean California girls are hotter than girls ewerywhere else but LA doesn't have the finest California girls.
What kind of girls you into? I like Armenian and Persian girls so I like to shop around Glendale and San Diego tbh

Nice assessment bro but I get positive attention from pretty much everyone, not just fruity SJW dykes. Also my voice is extremely deep.

• +1
Reactions: swagstar
What kind of girls you into? I like Armenian and Persian girls so I like to shop around Glendale and San Diego tbh
I like platinum blonde girls the most. I notice I attract extremely feminine and girly women.

I like platinum blonde girls the most. I notice I attract extremely feminine and girly women.
Then you should spend time in Newport beach/Huntington beach San Clemente maybe

• +1
Reactions: Donovan