Y'all were brutal asf & I'm back for round 2.

fo you literally are as attractive as me jfl
You're not the worst looking guy but if we hung out together I'd be getting the attention. That's usually how it always goes for me anyways.

You're not the worst looking guy but if we hung out together I'd be getting the attention. That's usually how it always goes for me anyways.
holy youre corny. sounding like a hamza watcher

holy youre corny. sounding like a hamza watcher
Nope I never watch any of that shit. There are like 50 of you at any given public high school.

You honestly aren't bad looking but i will say all the shit you said to me is very hypocritical coming from you 😂
never said ur bad looking. just said u arent the smartest and probably over exaggerating your ability to pull

never said ur bad looking. just said u arent the smartest and probably over exaggerating your ability to pull
Well it's hard to judge someone's intelligence on here and you can doubt all you want but I'm telling you how people react when they see me.

European tourists always act all stunned and mesmerized by me 😂

Well it's hard to judge someone's intelligence on here and you can doubt all you want but I'm telling you how people react when they see me.

European tourists always act all stunned and mesmerized by me 😂
no they arent?

no they arent?
Bro i'm just telling you my experiences. You can doubt it all you want but this forum is delusional and doesn't reflect real life at all.

HES rly masculine and prettyb maxxed with good hair, also 6’0 and he looks pretty socialable , he’s prolly not lying

HES rly masculine and prettyb maxxed with good hair, also 6’0 and he looks pretty socialable , he’s prolly not lying
Wow bro you really switched up from last night 😂

masculine and prettyboy maxxen in the same sentence is stupid

looks like lip asymmetry, post front

• +1
Reactions: GigaRetard
Heh, i see potential in that boy