Y'all were brutal asf & I'm back for round 2.

Then you should spend time in Newport beach/Huntington beach San Clemente maybe
Where I live got the hottest women on the planet and a lot of white girls.

• Woah
Reactions: litaz
possible I mean you have the harry styles pheno
And if that’s the case keep doing you honestly tall pretty boys might be the meta maybe you opened my eyes lmao but not everyone’s tryna be a beta buxxer

And if that’s the case keep doing you honestly tall pretty boys might be the meta maybe you opened my eyes lmao but not everyone’s tryna be a beta buxxer
Lmao I love how you think I am destined to betabux 💀

• JFL
Reactions: watah
White girls ≠ gf/wife material only for fun tbh
Well it depends on the individual. There's a very beautiful woman that is upset that I'm not a virgin.

if you dont get a girl till you are like 25 only the low value women are on the datkng market
Me crying at almost 25 😂 kind of true but Hypergamy reigns supreme so a 28 year old with shit together still has access to 20-25 year olds if they like. I remember in highschool all the freshman dated seniors and all the seniors dated the college guys tbh

• +1
Reactions: litaz and swagstar
if you dont get a girl till you are like 25 only the low value women are on the datkng market
I got girls from ages 8-80 simping so I'm not worried.

As much as you want to believe that I'm effeminate and only masculine women could like me the truth is the opposite.

Hahaha you just a hater. I'm proud of being Wasian.
??? how an i hating on this. look at how much birth control changed the beauty standards in archetypes and usually birth control increases estrogen production. its not a bad thing yk

Me crying at almost 25 😂 kind of true but Hypergamy reigns supreme so a 28 year old with shit together still has access to 20-25 year olds if they like. I remember in highschool all the freshman dated seniors and all the seniors dated the college guys tbh
do it like y dad and just marry a woman with a YOUNG child

As long an you age well it doesn't matter. I know an old lady who has retained a lot of her youthful features and han great style and mogs women 40 years younger than her.

• +1
Reactions: swagstar

As much as you want to believe that I'm effeminate and only masculine women could like me the truth is the opposite.
i just explain why feminine women want you

As long a you age well it doesn't matter. I know an old lady who has retained a lot of her youthful features and han great style and mogs women 40 years younger than her.
Meh it’s different for men and women. Women are definitely cooked after a certain age in mid to late 20. Men have more time fortunately and can compensate without looks while women need looks always

??? how an i hating on this. look at how much birth control changed the beauty standards in archetypes and usually birth control increases estrogen production. its not a bad thing yk
What you're implying is that normal women couldn't find me attractive unless they're on birth control since you think I am a prettyboy/not masculine.

What you're implying is that normal women couldn't find me attractive unless they're on birth control since you think I am a prettyboy/not masculine.
no im saying that it makes sense

Meh it’s different for men and women. Women are definitely cooked after a certain age in mid to late 20. Men have more time fortunately and can compensate without looks while women need looks always
I generally agree that it's harder for women to be hot after mid-20s but it's possible.

I prob have a different view because my type is latina middle eastern dark looks like Nina Dobrev
Hahaha you just a hater. I'm proud of being Wasian.
and bro if you like white girls model your look after hockey players

holy ragebait weirdo this ain’t a flex 80 years old dkm

• +1
Reactions: swagstar
I generally agree that it's harder for women to be hot after mid-20s but it's possible.
imo the more masculine the woman is the better they age because of their good bonemass

I prob have a different view because my type is latina middle eastern dark looks like Nina Dobrev

and bro if you like white girls model your look after hockey players

holy ragebait weirdo this ain’t a flex 80 years old dkm
It is a flex since I can attract women of all ages. Some people believe that only young girls are attracted to pretty boys and older women are attracted to super masculine men. Well I attract the whole spectrum.

You're very good looking bro tbh the only thing dragging you down is your eye area ( upper eye lid exposure and short eyelashes ) but the glasses help. And they look good too

• +1
Reactions: GigaRetard
imo the more masculine the woman is the better they age because of their good bonemass
Well define a "masculine" woman outside of haw they express themselves.

You're very good looking bro tbh the only thing dragging you down is your eye area ( upper eye lid exposure and short eyelashes ) but the glasses help. And they look good too
also did you get something done for your lips or are they naturally big because they look hella big

This is the first time anyone on this website actually said anything remotely nice to me and not flaming me. I agree my eyes are probably my worst feature.

• +1
Reactions: omnilegent
also did you get something done for your lips or are they naturally big because they look hella big
I just have big ass lips but I like that over thin ones.

nice ragebait
Lmao what's your problem dude? I may have "softer" features cause of my asian genes but most women are still attracted to me. When I wear cut-offs and show my arms women get wet.

Lmao what's your problem dude? I may have "softer" features cause of my asian genes but most women are still attracted to me. When I wear cut-offs and show my arms women get wet.
you said u attract feminine women but now u attract both? nice try bhai