Yelled "gyat" at blonde PAWG walking with her cuck white brah boyfriend twice

📎♿️⚙️

📎♿️⚙️

The Armenian BVLL
I was cruising with my friend in his van with him driving when we noticed this college aged, blonde, PAWG walking with her white brah cuckold and we were both like "damn" I then yelled "gyat" out the window. We then after that went around and picked up another friend and started heading towards the park. And once we turned a corner going towards the park we saw them again and I then yelled "gyat" again. HA HA HA that cuck white brah now knows "his" PAWG is Armenian property and from now on the best he can hope for is to get to watch me or other Armenian men drilling "his" PAWG. I fucking bet that white brah logged onto .org when he got home and starting posting JBW threads while his girlfriend was on the couch rubbing her clit to the thought of my Big Armenian Cock and her taking my BAC while her cuck white bah watches. @traveler @watah @hopecel @HeightPilledum @borntosuffer @lowtiernormiechad @SadLivwr @Achilles @Ricky212 @shizuku11111 @exo @nathan @GabachoCopium @zub111 @Henry Rollins @serialcoper @PrinceLuenLeoncur @klip11 @yeeyeeslayer @๕ඞChick3ncu1ry @Autismcel @wishIwasSalludon @mayo mogger @Swarthy Knight

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: noobs, cromagnon, the BULL and 31 others
Did the white guy look like this
IMG 1508

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, lucifer6969, rand anon and 11 others
Good

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: try2beme, Its_over_gooner, borntosuffer and 3 others
brutal for white brah

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: FacialStructure404, try2beme, piec and 2 others
:think::think::think::unsure::unsure::unsure::feelstastyman:

• Hmm...
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️ and nathan
I was cruising with my friend in his van with him driving when we noticed this college aged, blonde, PAWG walking with her white brah cuckold and we were both like "damn" I then yelled "gyat" out the window. We then after that went around and picked up another friend and started heading towards the park. And once we turned a corner going towards the park we saw them again and I then yelled "gyat" again. HA HA HA that cuck white brah now knows "his" PAWG is Armenian property and from now on the best he can hope for is to get to watch me or other Armenian men drilling "his" PAWG. I fucking bet that white brah logged onto .org when he got home and starting posting JBW threads while his girlfriend was on the couch rubbing her clit to the thought of my Big Armenian Cock and her taking my BAC while her cuck white bah watches. @traveler @watah @hopecel @HeightPilledum @borntosuffer @lowtiernormiechad @SadLivwr @Achilles @Ricky212 @shizuku11111 @exo @nathan @GabachoCopium @zub111 @Henry Rollins @serialcoper @PrinceLuenLeoncur @klip11 @yeeyeeslayer @๕ඞChick3ncu1ry @Autismcel @wishIwasSalludon @mayo mogger @Swarthy Knight
You deserve to get cucked for being that despicable to another man

How low class must you be?
There's billions of women in this world.
Why chase a girl who is another man's property?

That's effeminate weak pussy behaviour

Women do that. Women want to share a guy with other girls.

Real men want one girl for themselves. They don't want another man's leftovers/wife. They don't like the idea of sharing another girl

Weak pussy ass generation

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: futuregigamogger, try2beme, microsoft and 17 others
brutal for white brah
Pretty soon all white whores willingly be slaves to BAC while all white brah's will be cuckolds force to work to supply Armenian men and Women with money while we have threesomes with "there" whores

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer, moredatesmorerapes, nathan and 1 other person

Real men want one girl for themselves. They don't want another man's leftovers/wife. They don't like the idea of sharing another girl

For one thing white brah enjoy being cucked and for another it will be like he might get MY leftovers once a month if he is lucky. Real men want to fuck another man's bitch while also having there own harem of bitches to fuck.

• +1
Reactions: nathan
LOL where did @Achilles turkish ass go

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, nathan and 📎♿️⚙️
Probably kissing white brah's feet like a little cuck while us Armenian men are brutally cucking both of them

• +1
Reactions: watah and nathan

Its not a real post. He didnt mog anything if the center of the fantasy was a big cock. Unless he had his cock drooping out the window. dumb story. I hope this guy ropes for thoughtcrimes :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::sick::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys:
freddie wong otaku GIF by Anime Crimes Division
youtube mix GIF

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad, watah, 📎♿️⚙️ and 2 others
Its not a real post. He didnt mog anything if the center of the fantasy was a big cock. Unless he had his cock drooping out the window. dumb story. I hope this guy ropes for thoughtcrimes :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::sick::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys:
youtube mix GIF

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and nathan
You don't ever do that to another guy

Once a girl is taken you move on. It's called showing respect. You give respect, you get respect

For one thing white brah enjoy being cucked and for another it will be like he might get MY leftovers once a month if he is lucky. Real men want to fuck another man's bitch while also having there own harem of bitches to fuck.
That's extremely cucked behaviour

Normal couples aren't into the weird fetishes you are. It's one to one. They like one person, and vice versa

You are nothing. And even if you were something, you never step on another man's shoes

It's called decency. There's a girl for every guy

youtube mix GIF
Yeah honestly this might be the worst thing you can do to a man.
Terrible thoughts

And also it's really weak pussy behaviour

You got a weak mind OP. Real men want one girl for themselves, who isn't another man's property

Last edited:
Cringe af, I hope yk he went home and dumped a load in that gyat while u made a post about it on .org

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: counterintuitive, blackpilleditalian, PSL Les and 5 others
Cringe af, I hope yk he went home and dumped a load into that gyat while u made a post about it on .org
Exactly it's such a terrible thing to fantasis about

@📎♿️⚙️ what if somebody was doing that shit to your sister or mother?
How would you feel?

It's incredibly disrespectful. Don't hang around with those losers

They would fuck your sister and impregnate your mother with your hands tied behind your back, if they could

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
You don't ever do that to another guy

Once a girl is taken you move on. It's called showing respect. You give respect, you get respect

Also why are you attracted to a girl who's with another guy. That's what women are attracted to

That's extremely cucked behaviour

Normal couples aren't into the weird fetishes you are. It's one to one. They like one person, and vice versa

You are nothing. And even if you were something, you never step on another man's shoes

It's called decency. There's a girl for every guy

Yeah honestly this might be the worst thing you can do to a man.
Terrible thoughts

And also it's really weak pussy behaviour

You got a weak mind OP. Real men want one girl for themselves, who isn't another man's property
He lives in a shithole. The slums. I could nuke his country with a grenade. They are all inbred too.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Cringe af, I hope yk he went home and dumped a load in that gyat while u made a post about it on .org
Nah he was probably spamming JBW threads here when he got home while "his" girl was fantasying about me

• JFL
Reactions: watah
Exactly it's such a terrible thing to fantasis about

@📎♿️⚙️ what if somebody was doing that shit to your sister or mother?
How would you feel?

It's incredibly disrespectful. Don't hang around with those losers

They would fuck your sister and impregnate your mother with your hands tied behind your back, if they could
I don't have a sister and "his" girl is my property similar to how all white bitches are Armenian men's property

• +1
Reactions: microsoft
He lives in a shithole. The slums. I could nuke his country with a grenade. They are all inbred too.
Nah I live here in the States and your dumb GrAY ass would probably just blow yourself up trying to use a grenade

• +1
My grandma uses grandma memes. You use cuck memes:feelshah:
Your GILF grandma is built for BAC and I use cuck memes to accurately describe the person I am arguing with

I don't have a sister and "his" girl is my property similar to how all white bitches are Armenian men's property
“Muh property” shut up bro ur an ugly dog rotting on this forum. Haven’t been in pussy since you came outta one

• +1
Reactions: Onewithmoss and greycel
“Muh property” shut up bro ur an ugly dog rotting on this forum. Haven’t been in pussy since you came outta one
Your sister and mothers pink pussies are built for me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: blackpilleditalian, Onewithmoss, lowtiernormiechad and 2 others
Serious question

Why are so obsessed with taking another man's property?

It disgusts me to put my dick in a hole that another man has been inside.

Why are you chasing it. Go for a girl that is for you. Women want guys when they get into relationships

Men are the complete opposite. We don't want women who are taken

• +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad and truthhurts
Pawgs dont exist

• Woah
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
Serious question

Why are you chasing it. Go for a girl that is for you. Women want guys when they get into relationships

Scraps are home to him. His genetics come from the sewer. :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and greycel
Serious question

You do realize every women has had at lest 10 dicks inside them by 18? Getting a "good virgin girl" is basically impossible so might as well cuck other men with an attractive bitch.

• +1
You do realize every women has had at lest 10 dicks inside them by 18? Getting a "good virgin girl" is basically impossible so might as well cuck other men with an attractive bitch.
Low T angry nerd speak.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: blackpilleditalian and greycel
No
It's not about how many men has been inside a girl ever
It's about how many men have been inside of her recently.

Only that one dude has been inside of her for however many years they have been dating. He was in her last year, last month, last week, even yesterday.

That's disgusting. To put your penis inside of a girl who's had another man recently.

If you were ever in love, you'd know how close 2 people can get. Nothing gets in between that
Stop being a bitch

If you are single, find a girl who is single. My mind literally goes blank when I hear a girl is in a relationship.
It's the quickest boner killer

If you were ever in love, you'd know how close 2 people can get. Nothing gets in between that
Stop being a bitch

If you are single, find a girl who is single. My mind literally goes blank when I hear a girl is in a relationship.
It's the quickest boner killer
Should have known you were a muh "looove" coper. Keep coping women will only want a man for two things recourses or looks. And that white brah was clearly on the recourses side of thing meaning he is a beta soyboy who is very easy to cuck.

Should have known you were a muh "looove" coper. Keep coping women will only want a man for two things recourses or looks. And that white brah was clearly on the recourses side of thing meaning he is a beta soyboy who is very easy to cuck.
You will have to answer to God for the turmoil you are bringing into this Earth

Last edited:
  • JFL
If you dared to do that to any girl I personally knew. Even a friends gf

I would personally behead you, and I'll make sure that image is engraved in your friend's head too
a man wearing headphones has a speech bubble coming out of his mouth

• JFL
Reactions: microsoft and RichardSpencel
Yeah we need him to Castrate millions of these armenian retards.

TURKISH LISTEN NOW I AM BRITISH IF YOU HUMILIATE THE ARMENIANS WITH MASS RAPE AND MURDER I WILL PERSONALLY GIVE YOU THE WHITE CARD

• Ugh..
Yeah we need him to Castrate millions of these armenian retards.

TURKISH LISTEN NOW I AM BRITISH IF YOU HUMILIATE THE ARMENIANS WITH MASS RAPE AND MURDER I WILL PERSONALLY GIVE YOU THE WHITE CARD
Of course Britcucks and Turkroaches would get along

Armenian's will destroy the Turks and the Irish will destroy you. Both of the sides of my lineage will be up against you kike worshipping cucks.
Cope more. We will utterly cuck you faggots like we did for all history. Once a cuck, always a cuck.

Cope more. We will utterly cuck you faggots like we did for all history. Once a cuck, always a cuck.
Your whores are built for BAC faggot

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: traveler and Imretarded?
Stop trying to cuck another man
It's disgusting behaviour

Cucking is bad if you are the guy doing it or having it done to you. It's the lowest class activity to be part of

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?

Cucking is bad if you are the guy doing it or having it done to you. It's the lowest class activity to be part of
You don't have to worry about him doing any cucking anyways

• JFL
Reactions: traveler
Your whores are built for BAC faggot
Aren't you the faggot who wanks to niggas?

cuck as in exterminate. :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: greycel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back