Yo i need a workout for v taper

aerooooo

aerooooo

🙀
:p:pif you post to work obliques im killing myself fuck you :think: i actually need more bidelt ( i have more bidelt than my friends LOL) 18 inch bidelt :think::think:with 14 years is good? :lul:im peruvian also;)

Attachments

• 4066598_IMG_9243.png
    4066598_IMG_9243.png
    623.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: barettrealrx and NorwoodAscender
:think:

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx and NorwoodAscender
0 answers😢:think:

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
:(

• +1
bump?:(:think:

• +1
:p:pif you post to work obliques im killing myself fuck you :think: i actually need more bidelt ( i have more bidelt than my friends LOL) 18 inch bidelt :think::think:with 14 years is good? :lul:im peruvian also;)
just mew (y)

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and aestheticsrespecter
Do this split ->
Shoulders
Chest/Triceps
Biceps/Back

Dont train legs because they are a meme

eye color is cope

twerking built an insane v-line for me

JFL there’s another Peruvian here

how about just train your lats?

• Hmm...
Reactions: aerooooo
shoulder : over head press standing obv , front flies , lateral raises , rear delt flies , face pull, reverse pec deck
back : bent ovr row , chest supported row ,lat pull down , seated single d handle row

• +1
Reactions: aerooooo
i dont know dude but this?

Im the same age as you and weight trained since I turned 12 so im pretty built at 90kg 15% bodyfat and if you want to get a v-taper i would advise you to do a lot of lateral raises and shoulder work and to train your back as well. You have to train the other muscle groups too if you want a proportionate physique. Also dont listen to people telling you to not train legs

Im the same age as you and weight trained since I turned 12 so im pretty built at 90kg 15% bodyfat and if you want to get a v-taper i would advise you to do a lot of lateral raises and shoulder work and to train your back as well. You have to train the other muscle groups too if you want a proportionate physique. Also dont listen to people telling you to not train legs
okay bro:)

• +1
Reactions: joaquinadam