Yolosweg slaying guide (100+ slays guide)

Tbh lifefuel, you're ugly but tall and white. JBW theory proven once again
He si not ugly.
his face is easily HTN levels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member and Deleted member 14781
@Yolosweg do you ever hit on the Russians in Thailand?
nope, i prefer asian girls, i swipe all white girls left when im in Asia srsly.
Also Croatian girls are really hot on average so the average white girl in Asia is usually uk/australia/usa so ugly.

I slay in my coutnry cuz i need to get laid otherwise i wouldn't deal with this white trash tbh

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, AlexBrown84, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
Numbers game, is a legit theory.
Due to numbers game, even I, low tier normie looking guy, managed to get 1 handful of lays. While I should had had been almost a permavirgin truecel back than, seeing how ugly I looked

Numbers game was, brutal also for me. Due to 99+% rejection rate
it is even if you are chad playing numbers game will be max 30% results or smth which is still double the rejections

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
He si not ugly.
his face is easily HTN levels
2769743 44762120 2185302725083130 6783113129850044416 n

Bruh even if it's a selfie that's not HTN, maybe he is when leanmaxxed though idk

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
tbh im much less impressed now I know almost all your slays come from SEA-maxxing

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
Nah you are white with blue eyes and tall in asia, of course you slay there
explain why i did slay girls in Croatia then, 20 in 2 years

Low inhib normie, nothing to explain. You slay low tier girls that's why
lemme guess you are on less than 10 slays in your life and now you coping instead of putting the work to look better and to learn what to do. and now you coping
I can post the pictures of white girls i slayed but you will say they ugly/betabuxing/whatever cuz you coping.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
lemme guess you are on less than 10 slays in your life and now you coping instead of putting the work to look better and to learn what to do. and now you coping
I can post the pictures of white girls i slayed but you will say they ugly/betabuxing/whatever cuz you coping.
6'1 HTN white guy it would be more of a shock if you couldnt slay if SEA to be honest

6'1 HTN white guy it would be more of a shock if you couldnt slay if SEA to be honest
im not talking about SEA, im talking about 21 girls that i banged in europe in 2 years, 17 from OLD and half of them very cute/hot

im not talking about SEA, im talking about 21 girls that i banged in europe in 2 years
Well its still Eastern Europe not the West, which is obviously a lot harder than SEA at least. But probably not as difficult as US, UK, Germany, Netherlands etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and TrestIsBest
im not talking about SEA, im talking about 21 girls that i banged in europe in 2 years, 17 from OLD and half of them very cute/hot
dont get me wrong im not doubting your claims or saying youre larping or that you arent HTN.

Im just not convinced youve have the same results in those countries I mentioned

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
dont get me wrong im not doubting your claims or saying youre larping or that you arent HTN.

Im just not convinced youve have the same results in those countries I mentioned
i matched with way hotter girls when i was in Berlin(i was there only for a week and staying at friends place so didn't try to pull some girl home but i belive it would've been way easier tbh), the issues in my country is my city is 700k people and most people judge online dating way more than irl.
I litterally run out of girls to swipe on in like 2-3 days, 10km and 18-27 range.

I doubt i would run out of girls to swipe on in Germany.

USA i dont know, i think i would have success in USA considering most guys are pussies, in UK the hypergamy is insane and girls are ugly so yea fuck that, netherlands is also chad city.

I fucked a french girl which would be rated as HTB staceylite in Croatia and she was all over me and it was too easy while Croatian girls are more LTR and not DTF on first date, also they want to chat 1-2-3 days before meeting and i usually text 5-20 messages before asking to meetup

i matched with way hotter girls when i was in Berlin(i was there only for a week and staying at friends place so didn't try to pull some girl home but i belive it would've been way easier tbh), the issues in my country is my city is 700k people and most people judge online dating way more than irl.
I litterally run out of girls to swipe on in like 2-3 days, 10km and 18-27 range.

I doubt i would run out of girls to swipe on in Germany.

USA i dont know, i think i would have success in USA considering most guys are pussies, in UK the hypergamy is insane and girls are ugly so yea fuck that, netherlands is also chad city.

I fucked a french girl which would be rated as HTB staceylite in Croatia and she was all over me and it was too easy while Croatian girls are more LTR and not DTF on first date, also they want to chat 1-2-3 days before meeting and i usually text 5-20 messages before asking to meetup
Im still not convinced tbh

I regularly match with pretty attractive girls in the UK- but only a tiny fraction of them ever go through with meeting me

Converting matches to dates is the really hard bit- although your comment about people not using online dating as much in Croatia is pretty fair

• +1
Im still not convinced tbh

I regularly match with pretty attractive girls in the UK- but only a tiny fraction of them ever go through with meeting me

Converting matches to dates is the really hard bit- although your comment about people not using online dating as much in Croatia is pretty fair
ill dm you my last 4 slays so you can judge

Well its still Eastern Europe not the West, which is obviously a lot harder than SEA at least. But probably not as difficult as US, UK, Germany, Netherlands etc
i agree

useful threat regardless

but its a well known fact that slaying in the west is harder then eastern europe and sea

• +1
I know that it's tempting to think that you got some skills or you have "game" or whatever, but the truth is that you're simply over 6 ft tall and good-looking enough.

The same behaviour by St. Blackops2cel would yield him quite different results.
You are right, but the same attitude would still yield better results than what BlackOps2Cel would get if he acted like a beta cuck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388
i agree

useful threat regardless

but its a well known fact that slaying in the west is harder then eastern europe and sea
in Poland, Ukraine, Serbia yes but Croatia no.

I just want some of you guys go to Croatia and try to fuck these asexual ltr looking chicks who don't want to fuck they just want to get a bf, not even joking here.

I think this country is the worse country to slay in Eastern europe.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
You look like a ogre version of itsOver tbh. :Comfy: Still good thread. How many matches did you get in Asia?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, AlexBrown84 and Xangsane
You look like a ogre version of itsOver tbh. :Comfy: Still good thread. How many matches did you get in Asia?
200-400 in a month on average or smth like that in Vietnam.

• Woah
Reactions: noodlelover
There's something funny about the thought of a Croat brute with huge browridge ravaging 40kg Asian Pussy
And im 90 kg and extra dom during sex, slapping them and tie them up and shit.

They do love it rough thats why they meet with a ogre like me.
When im done defiling them i say: "ITS ALL OGRE NOW!"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tonymontana, The_God, 6ft4 and 1 other person
ya not gonna take advice from a guy who went to SEA jfl... didnt read after that failed thread

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: noodlelover and .👽.
Lol this forum cant rate for shit.

You have a compact high test MMA-fighter face + blue eyes. Easily HTN. On top of that 186cm / 88kg, which makes you chadlite.
No wonder you do well.
Doesnt suprise me at all but still respect for putting all that work in.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 14781 and Deleted member 11388
Great post respect. I agree with above comment. U have MMA-fighter face. I'd call u ugly for Western standards but handsome for EE standards cus being masculine is definitely more important than being pretty there. U also have a good hairline and you're dominant so I guess girls feel that natural prehistoric sub-feeling.
Which countries have u slayed?

Great post respect. I agree with above comment. U have MMA-fighter face. I'd call u ugly for Western standards but handsome for EE standards cus being masculine is definitely more important than being pretty there. U also have a good hairline and you're dominant so I guess girls feel that natural prehistoric sub-feeling.
Which countries have u slayed?
Slovenia, Croatia, Taiwan, China, Indonesia, Thialand, Vietnam, Laos, Japan, Korea, Rwanda, Serbia, Cambodia, Philipiness, France, Spain

maybe some other that i didn't know of who would know tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, AlexBrown84, spongebob and 1 other person
Thanks for sharing your experience, man.
I just can't agree on some points:

IF she agrees to go on a date with you she is atleast somewhat attracted

You wouldn't believe how many girls hang out with guys without any interesting.
"We were hanging out as friends" or some shit like that, sometimes they just wanna their drink paid, and if the dude try something they just say that they are going too fast. For then ghosting the next day.

A friend of my ex did this a lot. Luckily she couldn't do "that" much since she doesn't live in big city like new york -still a big city tho'-, and so the rumors started to run wild, but yet she could do the fuck she wants, and she isn't even that pretty lol

Time is against you on online dating, if she meets a guy thats normie on tuesday and they have "chemistry" or whatever bitches want this days, she will ghost/block/whatever no matter if she was meant to meet you "chad" on wednesday.

what?

I think the opposite is more likely. lol

you say ok and give her a hug and leave(DONT KISS HER)

meh... For me, it happened that i didn't kiss the girl on the first date, for then regreting it since then a second date didn't happen... yeah a kiss is not much, but better than nothing

THE BIGGEST DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SLAYERS AND NON SLAYERS IS NOT LOOKS, ITS NOT BIG COCK, NOT HEIGHT, ITS THAT THE SLAYERS ARE NOT PUSSIES, THEY HAVE THE BALLZ TO ASK A GIRL OUT NO MATTER HOW HOT SHE IS, THEY HAVE THE BALLZ TO APPROACH A GIRL AND THEY HAVE THE BALLZ TO INVITE A GIRL OVER.

False. Some incels are incels even if they approach many girls. Halo effect, if you are ugly and approach many girls you are a thirsty freak,

Btw, 'grats for the achviement.

You look very good even by western standards, don't listen to the copers here

are Asian women much easier than European ones? And do you split the bill on the first date?

• +1
Thanks for sharing your experience, man.
I just can't agree on some points:

You wouldn't believe how many girls hang out with guys without any interesting.
"We were hanging out as friends" or some shit like that, sometimes they just wanna their drink paid, and if the dude try something they just say that they are going too fast. For then ghosting the next day.

A friend of my ex did this a lot. Luckily she couldn't do "that" much since she doesn't live in big city like new york -still a big city tho'-, and so the rumors started to run wild, but yet she could do the fuck she wants, and she isn't even that pretty lol

what?

I think the opposite is more likely. lol

meh... For me, it happened that i didn't kiss the girl on the first date, for then regreting it since then a second date didn't happen... yeah a kiss is not much, but better than nothing

False. Some incels are incels even if they approach many girls. Halo effect, if you are ugly and approach many girls you are a thirsty freak,

Btw, 'grats for the achviement.
yea there were some girls i went to meet and they wanted to just hangout but that is only a small % of them, why would a girl go meet a guy to just be friends if she can meet with a guy who she is attracted to just "to be friends".

Trust me i met heaps of girls on like thursday and she show me pics of other guys in her tinder and a lot of them were hotter/more ripped/richer but i was faster to ask her out and she agreed and i fucked her.

I made out with 500-1000 girls (not joking here) and i see no point in doing it if im not fucking and if you makeout with her on the first date and not fuck her she will get home and be like "OMG OMG I KNOW THIS GUY FOR 1-2 h AND WE KISSED ALREADY, IM SUCH A SLUT AND I NEED TO DELETE HIS NUMBER AND NEVER SEE HIM AGAIN".

I lost so many girls when i made out with her on the first date and didnt fuck, but girls i didnt make out and met after was way better.

Try doing it and see results mate.

• +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, TrestIsBest and noodlelover
Slovenia, Croatia, Taiwan, China, Indonesia, Thialand, Vietnam, Laos, Japan, Korea, Rwanda, Serbia, Cambodia, Philipiness, France, Spain

maybe some other that i didn't know of who would know tbh.
How can u say that Croatia isn't as easy as other EE countries then? Also how did u experience WE?

You look very good even by western standards, don't listen to the copers here

are Asian women much easier than European ones? And do you split the bill on the first date?
yea i know im atleast HTN, i compare myself to the average guy i see on the streets in my coutnry and i mog like 90% of them easily and 5% are same as me and 5% or less are for sure better.
Dunno about other countries, In usa i would mog by being 186 tho.

Vietnamese were actually not as easy as white girls i think, i got rejected mroe but i had like 5-7 dates a week with girls that i found very attractive in Vietnam so i didnt care about getting rejected, while in Croatia most girls on dates i rejected cuz they looked like shit IRL compared to pictures.

Thai girls are easy, PInoy girls are easy as fuck as well, Vietnamese quite harder but still you get huge boost by being white(i also have blue eyes and shit)

The only problem i have in Croatia is that i don't have enough girls to swipe on and that girls are really hard to get on a date, but once on a date its usually quite easy if i find the girl attractive(usually its both ways then).
In Vietnam i could line up like 3-10 dates a week easily with all girls being slim,petite and cute(my type). Also Asian girls are waaay more submissive which i like.

I split the bill only if the girl is way uglier than in pictures and i have no intentions of fucking her, if she is cute and i wanna fuck her i pay for the bill cuz its max 7-10 usd anyway.

IF you split the bill you will lose some points with the girl and you want to have max points to get laid ;)

• +1
Reactions: koalendo
How can u say that Croatia isn't as easy as other EE countries then? Also how did u experience WE?
Just my experience and experience from other friends who went traveling to other countries told me Poland was easy as fuck, Germany girls are way more DTF, USA girls you could text DTF and she would be dtf.

I had over 2000 matches in Croatia in last 2 years and i texted more than 500 girls something like dtf or smash or smth the first message, or something like meet me at my place for some wine.
I worked 0 fucking times.

I only had 1 girl which was really hot but slutty when i ask her to grab a drink told me she is more for "house hangouts" so i came straight to hers.

this happens once in a million years in croatia tho.
Maybe not for me or maybe not the hot girls.

question: with all the time you put into these girls and money u spent on the date would it be cheaper to spend $30 on a hooker

• +1
THE BIGGEST DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SLAYERS AND NON SLAYERS IS NOT LOOKS, ITS NOT BIG COCK, NOT HEIGHT,
I can with absolute certainty guarantee you that the biggest difference between slayers and non slayers are the things you've mentioned right there lol

Did you always have this mindset or did you have to simp in your younger days to figure this all out?

Did you always have this mindset or did you have to simp in your younger days to figure this all out?
i never simped, i was always rejecting to girls kinda,never talked to them, never buy them shit etc, i did simp for my ex before we started dating but when we started dating (i was 22ish) i was a fucking controling asshole and treat her like shit even tho i was ogre nomrie while she was staceylite but i was telling her to lose weight etc all the time and cheated on her like 2-3 weeks when we started dating.

I was honestly bored and anoyed with her after 3 months of dating like i usually am with all girls but i stayed for a year cuz pussy, and funny thing in the end i dumped her telling her we should do open relationship but she said no and i said we done then

after that girl i never promised monogamy or exclusivity to any girl until recently where i lasted in monogamy for a month then i told her im done and i went to fuck 3 new girls.

I always had the mentality having a girlfriend is for losers who don't have enough value to slay girls without promising monogamy.
And every fucking idiot on the world can get a girlfriend and when i saw what kind of idiots did get cute gfs just by going on heaps of dates and buying them shit i said im gonna be better than everyone and i will slay heaps of girls with minimum effort and least amout of money spent.
Also it always seemed hanging out with girls boring/anoying, i really just wanted sex from them same as now and i am not willing to invest stuff in hanging out and doing 10000 other stuff to get laid, ill rather fuck HTB where i don't have to work for it then a staceylite with who i have to go out everyday and hangout 100 h a week to get laid 3 times a week.

While some of my friends would pick the lifestyle of a normal man (wife kids etc) i always wanted a lifestyle like Dan Bilzerian with heaps of chicks, banging 5 different models everyday, that would be optimal for me tbh

I did read Alpha male 2.0 blog from Caleb Jones which helped me a ton and everything i've read there honestly clicked for me and made perfect sense.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Sigmamale
question: with all the time you put into these girls and money u spent on the date would it be cheaper to spend $30 on a hooker
i calculated but i doubt that tbh, the cheapest i found was 15 usd but only for a blowjob, some of the girls from dates i fucked for 4-5 times and it was fuck not just blowjob so yea. In Croatia cheapest decent looking hooker is like 100 usd for 1 hour, the girls i fucked i spend like 0 to 10 usd on first date and nothing on later and fucked them for multiple times and did kinky shit etfc.

also its not same when you pay for i and when you get it and girl is attracted to you

I hate how here every man that has some t showing in his face gets called ugly. Op has a warrior face, he would not appeal to JBs but he has appeal to 23 and up. Plus, I suspect that those women who are into prettyboys do it because they are scared of masculine looking men and see prettyboys as less threating, nothing more. You can't trust women, I would like to see experiments checking their blood flow in their when they see different kind of men, I'm pretty sure that their body would act in a certain way but they would rationalize it to fit whatever they want it to be.

• +1
Numbers game, is a legit theory.
Due to numbers game, even I, low tier normie looking guy, managed to get 1 handful of lays. While I should had had been almost a permavirgin truecel back than, seeing how ugly I looked

Numbers game was, brutal also for me. Due to:unsure: 99+
I thought you said you were a mid tier normie. I remember you saying your face was on the 70th percentile.

I thought you said you were a mid tier normie. I remember you saying your face was on the 70th percentile.
Now.
Back 10+ years ago, when I was chatting up random women alot. My looks level was quit a bit lower

Now.
Back 10+ years ago, when I was chatting up random women alot. My looks level was quit a bit lower
What changed? I'm very curious because as a tall (6ft1) mid tier normie (5-5.5/10) Portuguese guy in his mid 20s I'd like some tips on looksmax. I'm currently over 20% bf and beginning to gymmaxx, I have good beard genetics as well, so maybe I should let my beard grow.
You have some tips?

What changed? I'm very curious because as a tall (6ft1) mid tier normie (5-5.5/10) Portuguese guy in his mid 20s I'd like some tips on looksmax. I'm currently over 20% bf and beginning to gymmaxx, I have good beard genetics as well, so maybe I should let my beard grow.
You have some tips?
This is how looks changed throughout the years, see below.
My chatting up random women comment you replied to, was me looks wise in period how I looked from 23 to 28 orso. I was around the LTN ranges I think, in face.

me at teens
View attachment 653501

me at 23
View attachment 653508

me at 28
View attachment 653553

me at 32
View attachment 653575

me at 35 last year, before starting to looskamxx for the first time in life
View attachment 653585

me recent/now
View attachment 653587