Yolosweg slaying guide (100+ slays guide)

This is how looks changed throughout the years, see below.
My chatting up random women comment you replied to, was me looks wise in period how I looked from 23 to 28 orso. I was around the LTN ranges I think, in face.

me at teens
View attachment 653501

me at 23
View attachment 653508

me at 28
View attachment 653553

me at 32
View attachment 653575

me at 35 last year, before starting to looskamxx for the first time in life
View attachment 653585

me recent/now
View attachment 653587 View attachment 1578795 View attachment 1550051 View attachment 1550052
Wow big change! You looked low test before now you look much much better.
Dropping your glasses, growing your beard and having a much better haircut definitely made a difference. Also your skin is much better at 38 for whatever reason. WTF!? You just look like a different person. :feelswah:

Wow big change!
thanks. I been quit high effort, since 2019 orso.
My body shape, still needs imporvement. More muscle mass, and I need to lose 5% bodyfat

Dropping your glasses,
I got a couple of weeks ago the eyeslaser. So now I don't need glasses anymore. before I occassionally wore contact lenses when I wanted to look better, but I could never get used to these things well.
growing your beard and having a much better haircut definitely made a difference.
My beardfrauding, was deffo a good adding. It's still not great facial hair, but this is all I can grow. I had used minox with it to get this
Also your skin is much better at 38 for whatever reason. WTF!?
I did ZERO skincare till 35.
How I managed to to keep collagen so well till 35, I dunno, I must have good collagen genes. I never did unhealthy stuff much (drinking, smoking, dopeing). And I was never into sunbathing and tanning stuff, so that likely saved muh collagen decently also.

NOW, since the ast 3 years. I'm high effort in skincare. I experimenetd quit a bit with different stuff. And managed to find pretty good things, that work for muh skin.
Skincare is a personal thing.

You looked low test before
I always had when younger alot of babyfat in face. Even when lean, low bf%.
That was also 1 factor that made me more soy looking back than, compared to now.Having alot of babyfat in face, is great for "anti-aging" in face. Because one loses face-fat with aging. And that makes one look old. But when having alot of babyfat-face; than you first just drop down to average face fat amounts, before it becoming to little, and it all saggs into a black hole.

It's giga bad though. to have alot of babyfat when younger. When you are 22, and foids assume you are some 18 yo kid. Bad for SMV. I had a hard time dting, you can imagine
You just look like a different person. :feelswah:
That was, is the aim.
To look nothing like my former self.

If only us guys were allowed to makeup fraud like women :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
thanks. I been quit high effort, since 2019 orso.
My body shape, still needs imporvement. More muscle mass, and I need to lose 5% bodyfat

I got a couple of weeks ago the eyeslaser. So now I don't need glasses anymore. before I occassionally wore contact lenses when I wanted to look better, but I could never get used to these things well.

My beardfrauding, was deffo a good adding. It's still not great facial hair, but this is all I can grow. I had used minox with it to get this

I did ZERO skincare till 35.
How I managed to to keep collagen so well till 35, I dunno, I must have good collagen genes. I never did unhealthy stuff much (drinking, smoking, dopeing). And I was never into sunbathing and tanning stuff, so that likely saved muh collagen decently also.

NOW, since the ast 3 years. I'm high effort in skincare. I experimenetd quit a bit with different stuff. And managed to find pretty good things, that work for muh skin.
Skincare is a personal thing.

I always had when younger alot of babyfat in face. Even when lean, low bf%.
That was also 1 factor that made me more soy looking back than, compared to now.Having alot of babyfat in face, is great for "anti-aging" in face. Because one loses face-fat with aging. And that makes one look old. But when having alot of babyfat-face; than you first just drop down to average face fat amounts, before it becoming to little, and it all saggs into a black hole.

It's giga bad though. to have alot of babyfat when younger. When you are 22, and foids assume you are some 18 yo kid. Bad for SMV. I had a hard time dting, you can imagine

That was, is the aim.
To look nothing like my former self.

If only us guys were allowed to makeup fraud like women :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

and even some girls dont even makeup to look like humans jeez.

yea since i started doing skincare girls say i look 25-26 while when i was like 24-27 my skin was WAAAAAY worse and looked way older then it looks now.

losing bodyfat, getting a better haircut+facial hair for your face + losing bodyfat i think can ascend people from like ltn to low tier chadlite(thats what i think i did and im not done with leanmaxxing still at 17-18% bodyfat).

losing bodyfat, getting a better haircut+facial hair for your face + losing bodyfat i think can ascend people from like ltn to low tier chadlite(thats what i think i did and im not done with leanmaxxing still at 17-18% bodyfat).
yeah.
And lets face is. Life starts at 13% bf or less.
I'm also 18%bf. 18% is to much.

ceff6-16330891180734-800.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388
Bump

Attachments

• 1E6AC5FB-D7EC-4EC3-87DB-3424276C35FC.jpeg
    1E6AC5FB-D7EC-4EC3-87DB-3424276C35FC.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 56276AC1-F582-4768-9F35-1F56A31E4C1E.jpeg
    56276AC1-F582-4768-9F35-1F56A31E4C1E.jpeg
    1,009.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 178B54B7-7759-42A4-B74D-EFA214E28962.jpeg
    178B54B7-7759-42A4-B74D-EFA214E28962.jpeg
    646 KB · Views: 0
  • 2A837833-AFDB-47F7-BDE8-99EBD284750C.jpeg
    2A837833-AFDB-47F7-BDE8-99EBD284750C.jpeg
    632.7 KB · Views: 0
I know that it's tempting to think that you got some skills or you have "game" or whatever, but the truth is that you're simply over 6 ft tall and good-looking enough.

The same behaviour by St. Blackops2cel would yield him quite different results.
based

So i said i will make a guide when i hit 100 slays, i am 100+ now and im gonna stop counting, just write down girls to remember them.
First off i must say that around 30 were in my home country (Croatia), while rest was in SEA where its easier to get laid and i find Asian girls more attractive so it was way better off for me there.
40 girls was in Vietnam(Ho chi minh city) in a timespan of 7 months (most i found cute so HTB/stacyelite like 70-80% of them).
21 girls in Croatia(Zagreb) in 2 years (the quality was all over the place tbh but 13 were htb/staceylite by my standards, rest was fuckable by most guy standards, a few were quite fat/ugly, i do like them verryyyy slim so even a bit curvy i find fat)
People from my convos on this site can confirm the quality of girls.

Also this guide is for slaying online becuause 70+ of my slays are from online dating.
Also i am quite autistic at keeping a girl around, im just good at getting laid fast and with a lot of girls.
So if you want to get a LTR i really don't know how to help you cuz i don't do monogamy i always fuck multiple girls and get laid with new girls.

@MoeZart
@AlexAP

1.GENERAL NOTES

So first thing that you need to know is that there is no sure lay, no matter what the girl says, does or whatever you think there is no sure way to know if you ever gonna fuck her or fuck her again. Her giving you ioi and blowjob eyes ? maybe wont even fuck you, Her telling you she cant wait to fuck you ? ghosted nexxt day. I fucked a ton of girls and they were all over me and when i try to meet them again they just block me/ghost me/chat but never meet up.
So the girl either realized i was a slayer and wants a boyfriend, maybe she wanted a ONS, maybe she didnt like how rough i was, it doesn't matter but you need to be ready for that.
You have to realized its a number game and there is no matter how goodlooking, how ripped you are, how much of a chad, how tall you are.There are girls who like hipster guys or short guys, there are girls who are asexual and just want to talk to guys. There are girls who are on tinder that want attention and no matter if you are brad fucking pitt she won't meet you IRL. Maybe she has a boyfriend but he pissed her off and she went on tinder for attention. Maybe she met a guy before you and wanna see where it goes.
So you need to not be discouraged when a girl ghost you out of nowhere or blocks you or smth.

You should looksmax no matter what because then you can fuck up more things that the non looksmaxed you and still get laid, i did mistake because i got way better looking and got laid so i started to get drunk on dates, not giving a shit what i talk about, dress like shit and still got laid a lot cuz i was looksmaxed and ballzy, but you should maximize all aspects of your apperance on your first date, we will get to that later tho.

IF she agrees to go on a date with you she is atleast somewhat attracted, and even if you look worse than pictures if you don't fuck up you will still get laid, some girls have way higher standards for guys than others, some will have a list of demands that you have to fulfil to be a candidate, some will fuck you even if you smell like shit. I had insanely hot girls invite me over to their place and fuck me immediately and i looked worse that now, and i had beckies reject me when i did everything perfectly. Some girls want 5 dates before fucking, some will fuck you on the first if you do everything correctly, some girls will reject you no matter what because they are there for attention and free stuff and crazy tbh.

Never compliment a girl you want to fuck on her apperance because you don't want to give them validation that they are good enough to fuck you, only validation she should get is your dick inside her, you can compliment on stuff that she ain't born with, like being good at something or smth, NEVER COMPLIMENT LOOKS BECAUSE THEN YOU ARE SAME AS OTHER 80% of GUYS WHO COMPLIMENT ON LOOKS WHICH USUALLY ARE SIMPS THAT DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY THEN SAY "YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL" it puts your mind that she is hotter than you as well and makes you think she is better than you etc. Also then she knows she can have you and you find her attractive, you don't want to show your cards.

2.ONLINE DATING

Time is against you on online dating, if she meets a guy thats normie on tuesday and they have "chemistry" or whatever bitches want this days, she will ghost/block/whatever no matter if she was meant to meet you "chad" on wednesday.
So you need to be fast and ask her out as soon as possible and meet her as soon as possible. this will also remove the girls who ain't down to meet anyway.
The better looking you are, the better picutres you have the better matches you will have and the easier it will be for you to meet a girl.
The biggest difference i had was when i went for a photosession and got profesional pictures taken, i was still the same guy but i used 3 pictures that were from a photosession and my results exploded i got 2-3 times the matches, and after that i bought tinder gold and i had so many matches that i didn't even have time to talk to them all srsly.(i was in Asia at that time)
You need to have photoshoot pictures or you are shooting yourself in the dick. no selfies, no retarded pictures taken with heaps of friends

Also when i tried tinder back in Croatia 3-4 years ago with shitty pictures i had no matches, now i get 100+ in 2 weeks with tinder plat, most of them cute/hot.

So what i usually do, i match with a girl, i send a quick message if i can see something on pictures, if not a gif or a "Hey _name_, you seem interesting, what you up to tonight?"
I then proceed to talk about random banter for 5-20 messages and i suggest, "you seem safe/fun enough, we should grab a drink sometime, how about tonight/tomorrow evening around 8?"
And when she says yes you pick the place thats close to your place for obvious reasons, i live close to the center so i set up a date in centre either walking around or grabing a drink in a bar so after that i can move her to my place with a 10 min walk.
Do not keep talking to them for 5 weeks because you are here to get a date not to have a fucking pan pal to talk to wtf. So if she not down to meet after 20-30 msg she probably won't be down to fuck in a normal time anyway.
Now after you confirm the date you send her your whatsapp number, DO NOT ASK HER FOR HER NUMBER BEFORE CONFIRMING A DATE, sometimes i went on date without even whatsapp and it ended up good because girls are really scared of creepy guys calling them(because that happens and shit) even after they reject them.
If you are no expert or gigachad you should not get sexual with her, and usually it doesn't work for most guys anyway, i tried doing it and it worked maybe once or twice, im autistic over text kinda so yea.

I've tried multiple options like being really direct and ask to fuck or asking them to come over or whatever but what i found out worked best (for me) was inviting them over for a drink close to my place and proceed from there. Ive gotten most dates and laid the most that way, most girls are uncomfortable coming directly to your place tbh.

3.FIRST DATE

The day of the date you text her in the morning "see you at 7 right?" you need to do this this is important because some girls are stupid and will forget that they were supposed to meet you or whatever, so you can make other plans, because i did this i had like 0 flakes, i had some girls reschedule and some cancel but i never went and girl not to show up.
So optimaly for first date you will be shaved, have a pretty fresh haircut(1week max, 2 week is okish but more than that you pushing it).
Will the better haircut get you laid ? probably not but it will give you +2 points(out of 100) and you want to have as many points as you can when you go a first date.
If you not gettin laid regularly, jerk off before the date so you not so needy, i forget to do that sometimes and how i act changes a ton im way more confident and not give a shit cuz i released my seed.
Clean your place thorougly so it doesn't look like a fucking barn ffs, take a shower, brush your teeth, put some cologne, make your haircut look as best as it can (put wax or whatever).
I usually do those things, i dress in a dark blue/black/white tshirt and black jeans/blue jeans ( i recently started to go in tracksuit and i got laid but i lost some points, and some girls maybe didnt fuck me cuz of that but i didn't give a shit cuz im a fucking slayer expert so i can get away with it, you can't), but something nice so you look decent, i put a adidas hoodie and a jacket( i lose some points there but fuck it) and my air force 1 jordans like the cool kids.
My best outfit is the dark blue t shirt and black jeans, i got laid the most like that and i feel confident.
Just try to dress a notch better than you do on a regular day, dont put a fucking shirt on.
So now you are ready for the date, i usually dress and im ready for the date and sit at home cuz it takes me 10 minutes max to meeting point, 10 minutes before im supposed to meet her i text her if she is close, i plan to be 5 minutes late so she thinks im not some simp who cant wait to go on a date with her, she thinks im slayer who doesnt give a shit about being a bit late. So you need to come 2-5 minutes later then her so plan for that. I meet her at some statue in the city and when i see her i smile i say hi and give her a hug to assert my dominance, i then proceed to lead her to some coffee shop/bar that i found. I am relaxed and don't give a shit because i have 10 more dates planed for this/next week so i dont givea shit hows this gonna go(also ive been on dates like 500 times so yea).
When we sit down i always make myself sit next to her and not opposite of her because if im opposite of her i can't touch her(kino) and that is really important.

Also the date should be a drink/coffee/whatever not fucking dinner or food or whatever(if a girl wants that she wants a provider and not to get laid) so avoid places where there is food or she could order food and ask you to pay for it.

Most important is to make the girl do 80% of the talking and that is usually no problem because she will be a blabery bitch, so you talk to her about partying, tell stories that show you are a chad(i tell that i worked in vietnam/thailand), then ask her about her past boyfriend and what happened, then i ask her if they break up cuz he has a small cock bla bla. also you touch her gently on her arms or ask her to see her jewlery or on her face or grab her legs for a second and you will see how she reacts, some wil lbe ok, some non sexual ones wil lbe like wtf but most will be ok about it.

after the 1-1:30 h of talking you pay and you leave, if you were drinking beer you ask her to continue drinking at your place, if not then i usually ask them to come to my place for tea. If she is busy/cant/doesnt want to, you say ok and give her a hug and leave(DONT KISS HER). If you dont get her to bring her to your place and didnt kiss, you wait for 24 h before texting her, then text her and ask to come to your place some day.
When she comes at your place you drink for a bit or make her tea and then you escalate by starting to make out with her and try to go as far as it goes and fuck her eventually, some girls won't be down to get penetrated on the first date, you jsut push as far as it goes.

At the date you should act like you don't give a shit, don't be nervous, be like kinda bored and relaxed. Because most guys are nervous and overexcited like a dog who sees fresh meat.

4. END NOTES

THE BIGGEST DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SLAYERS AND NON SLAYERS IS NOT LOOKS, ITS NOT BIG COCK, NOT HEIGHT, ITS THAT THE SLAYERS ARE NOT PUSSIES, THEY HAVE THE BALLZ TO ASK A GIRL OUT NO MATTER HOW HOT SHE IS, THEY HAVE THE BALLZ TO APPROACH A GIRL AND THEY HAVE THE BALLZ TO INVITE A GIRL OVER.

THE THING THAT MADE ME THE SLAYER THAT I AM IS NOT LOOKSMAX, NOT SKILLS, BUT ACTUALLY TRYING TO MAKEOUT WITH GIRLS AND TRYING TO DO IT NO MATTER HOW NERVOUS AND PUSSISH I FELT.
IF I KNEW IT BEFORE ID PROBABLY BE GETTING LAID WHEN I WAS 18-19 BUT I WAS LAZY AS SHIT AND DIDNT EVEN TRY TO GET LAID, I DIDNT EVEN APPROACH OR ANYTHING.

HOW MANY GIRLS I APPROACHED OR ASKED OUT THAT I THOUGH WOULD NEVER FUCK ME AND FUCKED ME ITS REALLY A TON, I GOT TO THE POINT THAT I DONT THINK ANY GIRL IS BETTER THAN ME SO I CAN APPROACH ANY GIRL AND ASK ANY GIRL OUT.

IF I DIDN'T ACTUALLY PUT EFFORT TO LEARN WHAT TO DO, TO LOOK BETTER, TO GO OUT OF MY WAY TO APPROACH GIRLS AND DO WHAT IS NECESARRY TO GET LAID I WOULD BE AT MAYBE 10 SLAYS WITH AVERAGE/ABOVE AVERAGE.

EVERYTIME I SEE A GUY WHO HAS NO EXPERIENCE APPROACH A GIRL I CRINGE SO HARD, I MEAN IF YOU GO 100th TIME IN A RING TO FIGHT YOU WILL BE WAY MORE CONFIDENT BECAUSE YOU DONE IT 100 TIMES VS FIRST TIME YOU DID IT.

EVERY SHOT YOU DON'T TAKE YOU MISS BOYOS!
WE ALL GONNA MAKE IT!!!!

if you have more questions, ask me and ill give the best anwser that i possibly can
high iq thread :chad:
most incels will never get it though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
Bro you’re literally just a white guy doing JBW in SEA