you are a CUCK if you let your sister/mother go out without covering themselves

prophet

prophet

Women don't deserve rights
actually, ANY female member of your family should be covered fully when going out and should remain virgin till marriage, if they arent you are a CUCK.

you dont have to be religious or anything just do it so you wont be a cuck.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, optimisticzoomer, SomaliMax and 5 others
Virginity is a man made complex. Stop policing women's sexuality.

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon
I have no sisters
but you have a mother who was fucked before she met ur dad, my own mother is a virgin who adopted me. i have no sisters or female family so i am the true alpha male

• JFL
Reactions: pppokerface, aleksander, lemonnz and 3 others
but you have a mother who was fucked before she met ur dad, my own mother is a virgin who adopted me. i have no sisters or female family so i am the true alpha male
Then she isn't your mother

• +1
Reactions: pppokerface
Then she isn't your mother
not biological sure but she still my mother and she is still a virgin, go ask ur mother how many boy friends or hookups she had before she met your dad

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212
not biological sure but she still my mother and she is still a virgin, go ask ur mother how many boy friends or hookups she had before she met your dad
I hope it was a lot

I hope it was a lot
go ask her you cuck, while ur mother was whoring herself out mine was nurturing me into the best man i could ever be. also ur father and uncles are all cucks for having a whore mother

actually, ANY female member of your family should be covered fully when going out and should remain virgin till marriage, if they arent you are a CUCK.

kill yourself faggot playing the 'alpha male' cause your mother wasnt fucked jfll. its not your merit that shes a khhv that no one wants + your adopted

• +1
You're the bigger cuck calling yourself a prophet nigga

Incel mom, incel son. I guess it makes sense

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: pppokerface, Ricky212 and prophet
kill yourself faggot playing the 'alpha male' cause your mother wasnt fucked jfll. its not your merit that shes a khhv that no one wants + your adopted
jfl ur mother got fucked anally you faggot, my mother is pure like the virgin marry unlike yours who resembles the local junkie who charges 13 cents for a 3 hour blowjob

Agreed, but I don't have a sister. I'm considering myself lucky for that.

• +1
Reactions: prophet
You're the bigger cuck calling yourself a prophet nigga
how is that cucked, also its just my user i just thought of it on the spot

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, wsada and Ricky212
Thess muslims mann

• +1
OP, stfu pls

• +1
Reactions: Xtra, Heinrich Schmidt, kiyopon and 3 others
real i refuse to drive my sister out of the house unless she wears hijab

• Hmm...
Incel mom, incel son. I guess it makes sense
i am not incel i could go get laid if i tried hard enough, i do admit i am mtn and not anything special, however my mother is the reincarnation of the virgin marry she isnt incel at all, only god ordered that she be a volcel

• JFL
Reactions: lemonnz, darktriadprince, Pumuckl and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
real i refuse to drive my sister out of the house unless she wears hijab
based, i dont have a sister but if i did have one i would beat her everyday for not wearing it 24/7, even at home. you should too

faggot ur girlfriend mother sister aunt and grandma all got plowed faggot

i am not incel i could go get laid if i tried hard enough.
D60c3605deb0216532f625e05ec510b84e808dca Lurk

• +1
Reactions: Pumuckl
Women don't have rights
they do have rights, even more than men is some cases which is very stupid. you should go kill urself if you disagree with me btw

High IQ post, thanks for this bhai

• Love it
Reactions: prophet
go ask her you cuck, while ur mother was whoring herself out mine was nurturing me into the best man i could ever be. also ur father and uncles are all cucks for having a whore mother
JoinedMar 19, 2024Posts67Reputation53, "nurturing me into the best man i could ever be" you still ended up here:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

JoinedMar 19, 2024Posts67Reputation53, "nurturing me into the best man i could ever be" you still ended up here:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
i have to indulge in some jew shit from time to time so i wont get bored

they do have rights, even more than men is some cases which is very stupid. you should go kill urself if you disagree with me btw

prophet

Women don't deserve rights​

I hope it was a lot
Address your toxic masculinity pal
Do you even admitted to wanting to be chucked. Muh toxic masculinity, muh woman’s rights. Do you even know why this forum exist?why men are so desperate these days😂? it is because of feminism and women’s rights you are one of those cucks who let them get chad. :lul::lul::lul:

• Hmm...
Do you even admitted to wanting to be chucked. Muh toxic masculinity, muh woman’s rights. Do you even know why this forum exist?why men are so desperate these days😂? it is because of feminism and women’s rights you are one of those cucks who let them get chad. :lul::lul::lul:
Chad/Tyrone/Chadreguiz/Chadpreet mog you down to a genetic level. It's no surprise women want them over than you. Stop trying to cheat nature, not everyone can win.

my mom is a whore

• JFL
Reactions: CFW432 and N1666

Based af @Gengar. Proof mods r cucks for banning his based take.

This sub is becoming bluepilled

Based af @Gengar. Proof mods r cucks for banning his based take.

This sub is becoming bluepilled
1) This isn’t a sub, it’s a forum.
2) He was banned for being an alt, not for his takes.