You are incel because you don’t have a niche

Kade

Kade

Master
I see plenty of boneless framecel skater guys with cute girlfriends

Unattractive guys who play guitar and are in some no name band with cute girls

If you were an artist or photographer with talent, or some bs love guru writer you’d have oppurtunities and reasons to meet decent looking girls

You’re incel because you are uninteresting with no talents, on top of possibly being unattractive or socially awkward

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: KhatcodaiA3, Edgar, Deleted member 9670 and 29 others
JoinedAug 24, 2018

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KhatcodaiA3, turkproducer, Bengt and 6 others
I see plenty of boneless framecel skater guys with cute girlfriends

Unattractive guys who play guitar and are in some no name band with cute girls

If you were an artist or photographer with talent, or some bs love guru writer you’d have oppurtunities and reasons to meet decent looking girls

You’re incel because you are uninteresting with no talents, on top of possibly being unattractive or socially awkward

I'm an incel cause i'm a subhuman autist

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Cope i don't want interest foid becouse of some guitar, i want to make her horny just with my face.

• +1
Reactions: KhatcodaiA3, Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 5746 and 4 others
IncelTears level low IQ bluepill.

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 5746, MentalistKebab and 13 others
Ofc looks are the most important thing, my point is the only way to date up is through either money, status, or niche game. There are cute girls out there with a long haired fetish, cute girls who like RTT low inhib guys. Most people here aren’t gonna become some universally attractive gigachad, so why not try and corner a specific market?

• +1
Reactions: Finalchad, Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 6873 and 1 other person
Completely missing the point. I’ve been playing electric guitar and piano since I was a kid (15+ years) and although this has helped me with girls, you cannot keep them. If you aren’t really good-looking (I’m not), their interest is hanging on that single thread of decent music talent. They will always prefer the good/better-looking guy and leave you in an instant for that and there are also many guys a lot better than you in whatever hobbies you practice (especially music) and if she’s only initially interested in you for that musical talent then she’ll once again leave you for a guy who’s better than you at it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Finalchad
Completely missing the point. I’ve been playing electric guitar and piano since I was a kid (15+ years) and although this has helped me with girls, you cannot keep them. If you aren’t really good-looking (I’m not), their interest is hanging on that single thread of decent music talent. They will always prefer the good/better-looking guy and leave you in an instance for that and there are also many guys a lot better than you in whatever hobbies you practice (especially music) and if she’s only initially interested in you for that musical talent then she’ll once again leave you for a guy who’s better than you at it.
I totally see where you’re coming from and I don’t deny looks inequality in the slightest. I’m just saying if the whole point of looksmaxing is to improve your appeal to cute girls, you should find a niche/skill on top of surgeries/gymcelling/etc. instead of some people here measuring the ratios of David Gandy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, gaymidget and Mayorga
Brutal pill

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
OP = Low IQ knob licker
All the users that agree = :feelsuhh: :soy:

• +1
Reactions: Bengt, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Truecel14, TheMewingBBC, DidntRead and 1 other person
I choked to death on the dick
fukmylyf

• WTF
Reactions: fukmylyf
if I only my 1 in 10 million jew nose was a niche

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: KhatcodaiA3, MentalistKebab, Deleted member 3202 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
your right most of these guys here irl are wierd af and probably play video games all day and use discord religiously

my friend ashton was a skater and HAD A LITERALLY BIRD GAY ALIEN SKULL NARROWFACED was a framelet and everything and still fucked girls of being nt and knowing his niche

looks are extremely important and let you get hot girls way easier but sex is not hard to get at all a lot of these guys are just so socially stunted and very little social awareness. they are literally in their own way

watch me get swarmed by these fuckers "MUH BLACKPILL" "UHHH YOUR LOW IQ BRO" 'UHHHHH MY COPING FOR MY SHIT SOCIAL SKILLS"

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Finalchad, Kade and 3 others
my friend ashton was a skater and HAD A LITERALLY BIRD GAY ALIEN SKULL was a framelet and everything and still fucked girls
Very nice anecdote! I also know an Indian Janitor that slayed 7/10 models

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
Very nice anecdote! I also know an Indian Janitor that slayed 7/10 models
i have pics and vids of him skating with me and vids of us at parties in high school saved on snapchat jfl

I used to ride skate, I used to play guitar, shit thread

• Woah
Reactions: SikKunt
your right most of these guys here irl are wierd af and probably play video games all day and use discord religiously

my friend ashton was a skater and HAD A LITERALLY BIRD GAY ALIEN SKULL NARROWFACED was a framelet and everything and still fucked girls of being nt and knowing his niche

looks are extremely important and let you get hot girls way easier but sex is not hard to get at all a lot of these guys are just so socially stunted and very little social awareness. they are literally in their own way

watch me get swarmed by these fuckers "MUH BLACKPILL" "UHHH YOUR LOW IQ BRO" 'UHHHHH MY COPING FOR MY SHIT SOCIAL SKILLS"

Yeah people here only think in their established little rhetoric. They see certain buzzwords so they yell cope and throw out extremes. Like yeah, a balding indian 5’2 guy isn’t getting laid no matter what he does, and Brad Pitt could have an explosive vest on and women would still flock to him. But most users aren’t anywhere near either side of the extreme, they’d rather just cope so they can stay in the basement

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill, Deleted member 206, Mayorga and 2 others
Yeah people here only think in their established little rhetoric. They see certain buzzwords so they yell cope and throw out extremes. Like yeah, a balding indian 5’2 guy isn’t getting laid no matter what he does, and Brad Pitt could have an explosive vest on and women would still flock to him. But most users aren’t anywhere near either side of the extreme, they’d rather just cope so they can stay in the basement
exactly what ive been thinking most of these guys arent even ugly either

anything that even slightly challenges their line of thinking they just hurl the same insults and start going spastic on you even if your trying to geniunely help them

yes lookism is real yes hypergamy is real yes the blackpill has some truth to it but its over exaggerated to the extremes real life is more of a gray area and looks theory as you see gets disproven a lot because of it

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill and Kade
I remember, most skaters are good looking a mix between prettyboy and thugmaxx, they remember me of trappers nowdays, also most of them are in lifestyle so they have much money.

[/QUOTE]
go outside nigga
Anecdotes aren't proof of anything.
londonville literally disproved this shit with his post just lol

go outside

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
NT pill is the hardest to swallow. No surgery for your autism.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Demir, Kade and 1 other person
go outside nigga

go outside
[/QUOTE]
Just go outside bro!!
Btw I see hypergamous couples everywhere here, hambeasts witn average men lmao.
Also londonboy is 6'5 frauded and has a 9 inch dong.

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned
The fact that there are 10+ bluepilled losers upvoting this trash is further proof that this site is being invaded by normies.

OP, please drink my cum out of my ass with a straw made out of your mother's pubes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stevielake, Yuya Moggershima, MentalistKebab and 8 others
go outside nigga

go outside

hes obese and everyone here rated him ugly jfl

How is he not banned yet? Isn't this literally bluepilled?

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and Jagged0
go outside nigga

go outside
[/QUOTE]
How?
@Bobbu flay how?

hes obese and everyone here rated him ugly jfl
Whatever at his obesity. Dickpill is real and height is second most important trait. It's all about good traits compensating for bad ones.

Whatever at his obesity. Dickpill is real and height is second most important trait. It's all about good traits compensating for bad ones.
BUT ISNT FACE EVERYTHING?

jfl man you guys are always making excuses in order to support looks theorys faults

yes looks matter but it isnt impossible to get some action even if your ugly isnt that the point of this whole conversation?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kade, Bluepill and DidntRead
Haven’t I got potential if I lose weight?
yes you do i already told you this

but right now its looking pretty bad

being obese literally drops you like 3-4 psl points

yes you do i already told you this

but right now its looking pretty bad

being obese literally drops you like 3-4 psl points
I know :(
Face matters

JUST RIDE A SKATE BROO

The fact that there are 10+ bluepilled losers upvoting this trash is further proof that this site is being invaded by normies.

OP, please drink my cum out of my ass with a straw made out of your mother's pubes.

At least put some effort in it. Muh blackpill, muh looks. I've never seen you contribute anything to looksmaxxing, I guess youre only spouting autistic rants on politics.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Bluepill, DidntRead and 3 others