YOU ARE NOT A CHAD, ACT LIKE IT AND STOP COMPLAINING

you’d probably rope upon seeing what types of dudes these foids are getting slayed by on a consistent basis, mostly all gymmaxxed HTNs with sex appeal
Are you fucking retarded??? You make it sound as if it's ugly or mediocre looking goofy men that are getting girls and then you say it's men that are still high percentile?? Gymmaxxed Htn's are the ones who are mostly fucking girls!! Oh wow, is that supposed to motivate me and make it sound like anyone could do it? Kys

Are you fucking retarded??? You make it sound as if it's ugly or mediocre looking goofy men that are getting girls and then you say it's men that are still high percentile?? Gymmaxxed Htn's are the ones who are mostly fucking girls!! Oh wow, is that supposed to motivate me and make it sound like anyone could do it? Kys
HTN is much much MUCH easier to achieve than fucking Chadlite nigga :lul: you kys

HTN is much much MUCH easier to achieve than fucking Chadlite nigga :lul: you kys
So what?? A million dollars is much easier to achieve than a billion, does it mean it's actually easy?? It's still just a minority that's on that level and they're still considered attractive, what makes you come here and say "it's gymaxxed htn that have sex appeal" that are fucking all the girls as if that's supposed to debunk blackpill in regards to looks?? You're more retarded than the people you're calling out with this thread, jfl

So what?? A million dollars is much easier to achieve than a billion, does it mean it's actually easy?? It's still just a minority that's on that level and they're still considered attractive, what makes you come here and say "it's gymaxxed htn that have sex appeal" that are fucking all the girls as if that's supposed to debunk blackpill in regards to looks?? You're more retarded than the people you're calling out with this thread, jfl
When did I ever say I’m debunking the blackpill retard nigga? To a lot of this website anything under Chadlite is still bitchless tier which is very clearly not true lmao, you are coming at me as if fully softmaxxing is going to take more time and dedication than fucking hardmaxxing with surgery and supplements gtfo

• JFL
Reactions: vanillaicecream
I am a 6’4 htn incel never began for tall htns

You niggas who think you need to be a 6 PSL+, 6’2+, 8x6 dicked Chad to slay are legit retarded lmao,

You don’t need to be all that to slay. But you do need to be all that to slay EFFORTLESSLY. I only want to slay without effort. Effort is the one thing I cannot tolerate in this life.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Every young man dreams of a voluptuous and virtuous stacy let them dream. They’ll settle for fat ltb in the end

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212, thecel and Hardrada
You don’t need to be all that to slay. But you do need to be all that to slay EFFORTLESSLY. I only want to slay without effort. Effort is the one thing I cannot tolerate in this life.
Sad truth is even if we ascend we won’t be able to slay completely effortlessly

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Every young man dreams of a voluptuous and virtuous stacy let them dream. They’ll settle for fat ltb in the end

fat ltb is perfect

You niggas are all retarded kids with single digit IQ and legitimately no level of comprehension, you guys sound like those sub 60 IQ hood niggers
its over

You sound like a loser (with 0 irl experience btw, which is ironic considering you lecture others about going outside) who has given up hope and is trying to drag others down to his misery.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Kamui
You sound like a loser (with 0 irl experience btw, which is ironic considering you lecture others about going outside) who has given up hope and is trying to drag others down to his misery.
Did you even read the post?

Tired of retards like you commenting under my threads even tho what you are saying is literally the complete opposite of everything that I’ve said so far

Did you even read the post?

Tired of retards like you commenting under my threads even tho what you are saying is literally the complete opposite of everything that I’ve said so far
why dont you just kys you useless cunt

DNRD NIGGER
why dont you just kys you useless cunt
Freaks And Geeks Nerd GIF

great thread