YOU ARE NOT A CHAD, ACT LIKE IT AND STOP COMPLAINING

K

Kamui

Inactive
I am so tired of seeing the retards on this website constantly sperg out about how they will “never be Chad” or even say shit like “Chad doesn’t have to go to the gym or looksmax bro” as an excuse for not trying to get pussy

You niggas are all retarded kids with single digit IQ and legitimately no level of comprehension, you guys sound like those sub 60 IQ hood niggers who always complain about muh reparations and believe they should have everything served to you in a silver platter just because you’re black

You will NEVER be a Chad, NEVER EVER EVER, but yet you still complain about not being able to get pussy or how no foid wants you :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: You know who complains like that? FOIDS. FOIDS WHEN THEY COMPLAIN ABOUT HOW CHAD WILL NEVER WANT THEM.

You niggas who think you need to be a 6 PSL+, 6’2+, 8x6 dicked Chad to slay are legit retarded lmao, if you went outside and left your mothers basement for 5 minutes you’d probably rope upon seeing what types of dudes these foids are getting slayed by on a consistent basis, mostly all gymmaxxed HTNs with sex appeal

PUSSY WILL NEVER JUST THROW ITSELF AT YOU UNLESS YOU ARE A LEGIT MOGGER, IF YOU HAVE NOT MADE AN ATTEMPT TO GET PUSSY BEFORE THEN YOU ARE A DELUSIONAL CUCK WHO IS NO DIFFERENT FROM A FOID

Unless you look like this ugly ass nigger right here ⬇️ you have no room to complain, suck it up and accept that you’ll never be a Chad ever, keep looksmaxxing and going to the gym and get your surgeries, your time will eventually come, just be patient
IMG 7587

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: greywind, LevantinePsycho, ecig and 26 others
@5.5psl @WishIwasChico @Primalsplit @Napoleon1800 @flippasav @try2beme @EnglandBadman @JudgeandJury

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
I am so tired of seeing the retards on this website constantly sperg out about how they will “never be Chad” or even say shit like “Chad doesn’t have to go to the gym or looksmax bro” as an excuse for not trying to get pussy

You niggas are all retarded kids with single digit IQ and legitimately no level of comprehension, you guys sound like those sub 60 IQ hood niggers who always complain about muh reparations and believe they should have everything served to you in a silver platter just because you’re black

You will NEVER be a Chad, NEVER EVER EVER, but yet you still complain about not being able to get pussy or how no foid wants you :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: You know who complains like that? FOIDS. FOIDS WHEN THEY COMPLAIN ABOUT HOW CHAD WILL NEVER WANT THEM.

You niggas who think you need to be a 6 PSL+, 6’2+, 8x6 dicked Chad to slay are legit retarded lmao, if you went outside and left your mothers basement for 5 minutes you’d probably rope upon seeing what types of dudes these foids are getting slayed by on a consistent basis, mostly all gymmaxxed HTNs with sex appeal

PUSSY WILL NEVER JUST THROW ITSELF AT YOU UNLESS YOU ARE A LEGIT MOGGER, IF YOU HAVE NOT MADE AN ATTEMPT TO GET PUSSY BEFORE THEN YOU ARE A DELUSIONAL CUCK WHO IS NO DIFFERENT FROM A FOID

Unless you look like this ugly ass nigger right here ⬇️ you have no room to complain, suck it up and accept that you’ll never be a Chad ever, keep looksmaxxing and going to the gym and get your surgeries, your time will eventually come, just be patient
View attachment 2468247
Where did you get that oic of legbfinal? I didn’t know he was that incel looking 😂😂

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksThinker, Acne Victim, LampPostPrime and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, whitegymmax, Lautrec and 4 others
idk how to talk to woman, no one never thought me that.

• So Sad
Reactions: Kamui
idk how to talk to woman, no one never thought me that.

• +1
Reactions: Psychophilly
View attachment 2468247
Unironically, he needs lifting the most. Not only would it add some meat to his twink ass, it would also even reduce his acne.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, Sprinkles, Kamui and 2 others
if you went outside and left your mothers basement for 5 minutes you’d probably rope upon seeing what types of dudes these foids are getting slayed by on a consistent basis, mostly all gymmaxxed HTNs with sex appeal
So true

Sad Season 1 Episode 1 GIF by NBC

Girls are HTNs only :feelswah:
Htn isn't that hard to come if you have a high ltn-mtn base and do 2-3 years of consistent looksmaxxing + 1 or 2 surgeries if need be.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679 and Kamui
Htn isn't that hard to come if you have a high ltn-mtn base and do 2-3 years of consistent looksmaxxing + 1 or 2 surgeries if need be.
Of course unless you are a fucking manlet

• +1

View attachment 2468247
botb

• Love it

View attachment 2468247
Unuronically mogs me after I got acromelgy from GH

dnrd

keep yappin‘ + youre brown

• So Sad
imagine not feeling entitleted to anything and not being narcy, why settle for less? always aim high and seek the top of the hill.

we are mentally unhingemaxxing

imagine not feeling entitleted to anything and not being narcy, why settle for less? always aim high and seek the top of the hill.

The only thing you deserve is a giant BBC ripping your tiny little brown anus into shreds

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Akhi and chadmanlet04

View attachment 2468247
Even the guy in that pic you sent

Could improve infinitely from the starting point horrible skin quality/complexation glasses shitty hair bloated and skinny fat on top of all that. In 1 year he could easily improve a lot yeah he might never be a chad but imo the difference between LTN or incel tier guy and HTN is bigger then HTN to Chad. If you are HTN+ guy you can have a good life if you aren't completely mentally ill.

The only thing you deserve is a giant BBC ripping your tiny little brown anus into shreds
Are you the BBC Devil?

Attachments

• 1696402253062.png
    1696402253062.png
    182.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it

Being narcy is just loving yourself , not simping for pussies

You’re in India so it doesn’t matter
Next year I will be in one of thus countries Italy or France still planning

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and chadmanlet04
Are you the BBC Devil?

Even the guy in that pic you sent
View attachment 2470867
Could improve infinitely from the starting point horrible skin quality/complexation glasses shitty hair bloated and skinny fat on top of all that. In 1 year he could easily improve a lot yeah he might never be a chad but imo the difference between LTN or incel tier guy and HTN is bigger then HTN to Chad. If you are HTN+ guy you can have a good life if you aren't completely mentally ill.
I’ve known him for almost 2 years now jfl he refuses to looksmax whatsoever and just complains non-stop lol and cries for attention about his subhumanity

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Being narcy is just loving yourself , not simping for pussies
where did I say I was simping for pussy?

I just delude myself into thinking that I can absolutely fuck a stacy by ''looksmaxxing'' (mental masturbation)

Next year I will be in one of thus countries Italy or France still planning
If you’re in any European country you’d get mogged to death unless you hang out with other ethnics

• JFL
Reactions: chadmanlet04
If you’re in any European country you’d get mogged to death unless you hang out with other ethnics
you will literally not get befriended by white people unless ur mixed/lightskin

• JFL

I’ve known him for almost 2 years now jfl he refuses to looksmax whatsoever and just complains non-stop lol and cries for attention about his subhumanity

Whats his height? If he is 5'8+ he may be able to make it. His baseline stats are pretty bad but he also is clearly not doing any softmaxxing whatsoever at all looks like he drinks monster and jerks off all day I used to look similar to this guy but losing 30 pounds and a skin care routine has ascended me so much

This is why I refuse to even rate or give serious advice to people who are fat bloated or seriously bad acne. This is like the starting point even normies know how to improve here. Once you have done this then its more fair to give an honest assessment to someone

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Kamui
Whats his height? If he is 5'8+ he may be able to make it. His baseline stats are pretty bad but he also is clearly not doing any softmaxxing whatsoever at all looks like he drinks monster and jerks off all day I used to look similar to this guy but losing 30 pounds and a skin care routine has ascended me so much
He is 5’10 I think, idc tho he’s a faggot and I hope he gets brutally raped by a pack of Tyrone’s

@Lebgfinal kys faggot nigga

Tbh I can sympathise with kufr incels because they can’t cope with zina is haram. Imagine watching everyone get girls while you as a horny teen can’t get none, this destroys people tbh

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kamui and Pikabro
intrincate way of describing a chad smv-wise which is what actually matters
Nah they aren’t legitimate Chad level SMV, gymmaxxed HTNs can still slay but ACTUAL Chads live an entirely different life, they are legitimate superhumans

Tbh I can sympathise with kufr incels because they can’t cope with zina is haram. Imagine watching everyone get girls while you as a horny teen can’t get none, this destroys people tbh
Cuck-slam

All men should stop giving attention to women first, If women like you, they will give you attention first. Stop trying when she's not looking at you first, it's just useless and wastes your time

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Birdcell and Kamui
Lmao , I look like this dude , now what should I do ?

• So Sad
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
All men should stop giving attention to women first, If women like you, they will give you attention first. Stop trying when she's not looking at you first, it's just useless and wastes your time
True

Chad doesnt need to act like chad

• +1
Dnrd no one is here to looksmax this is a rotting forum JFL

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and 📎♿️⚙️
wide skull, good eye spacing, good mfr, these 3 are part of a base that can ascend remember that

• JFL

View attachment 2468247
Stop writing essays and post booty threads negro.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️ and Kamui

View attachment 2468247
Ya low iq bigot, Reparations are about a debt owed to black american descendants of slaves for there labor, there not owed it because of their skin color.

Again proving yoru low iq, women don't complain often or in mass chad will never have them, women can and are having sexual access to men 1-3 points higher. Their complaints are about chad/tyrone not offering long-term commitment and family.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Ya low iq bigot, Reparations are about a debt owed to black american descendants of slaves for there labor, there not owed it because of their skin color.

Again proving yoru low iq, women don't complain often or in mass chad will never have them, women can and are having sexual access to men 1-3 points higher. Their complaints are about chad/tyrone not offering long-term commitment and family.
Nigga I was looking for a random example lmao I didn’t put too much thought into it