You aren't average.

Orc

Orc

diagnosed autist
Staff
I was shoveling dirt near one of the local gyms today and started contemplating why everyone that came out, or went in of it looked awful, even those that are quite muscular tend to have this bloated, not so aesthetically pleasing potato shape.

but then it clicked, everyone in the fitness industry assumes they're probably around average because they're just normal people right? well, no, they're not, this is because people who have good genes don't get into lifting, they have no reason to, it's primarily the people that have below average genes that are attracted to improving themselves physically, if you already have good bone structure, aren't struggling with your bodyfat, and aren't really lacking in muscle or strength, then you're unlikely to take it up as a hobby, they might be into some form of exercise, like climbing or rowing, but they're not oriented towards bodybuilding at all.

and this is compounding, the more complicated your routine is, the harder you work out, the more research you're doing the more likely it is that your genes for the sport are awful.

and it goes further, those that use steroids are the absolute bottom of the barrel of this already pool of people with below average genes, these are the people that see the least results out of a group that's not seeing good results to begin with, those are the people that are the most attracted towards enhancement, they've got the most to gain out of it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: renvorious, BecomingHuman, ziggy.s and 66 others
I was shoveling dirt near one of the local gyms today and started contemplating why everyone that came out, or went in of it looked awful, even those that are quite muscular tend to have this bloated, not so aesthetically pleasing potato shape that's also quite common on this sub.

but then it clicked, everyone in the fitness industry assumes they're probably around average because they're just normal people right? well, no, they're not, this is because people who have good genes don't get into lifting, they have no reason to, it's primarily the people that have below average genes that are attracted to improving themselves physically, if you already have good bone structure, aren't struggling with your bodyfat, and aren't really lacking in muscle or strength, then you're unlikely to take it up as a hobby, they might be into some form of exercise, like climbing or rowing, but they're not oriented towards bodybuilding at all.

and this is compounding, the more complicated your routine is, the harder you work out, the more research you're doing the more likely it is that your genes for the sport are awful.

and it goes further, those that use steroids are the absolute bottom of the barrel of this already pool of people with below average genes, these are the people that see the least results out of a group that's not seeing good results to begin with, those are the people that are the most attracted towards enhancement, they've got the most to gain out of it.
Dnrd

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clark, Latinolooksmaxxer, DarkTriadBeliever and 4 others
I quit the gym because I have such superior genes I don’t even need it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ci-Sphere, aber, Snowskinned and 18 others
I lift at home in my bedroom while playing runescape and follow a meme routine that I made up on a whim.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: aber, miserablenigga64, Ryldoo IS COPING and 26 others
nothing better than fucking a skinny, in-shape girl when you are a fatass with no muscle.

there is no greater mog imaginable

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BecomingHuman, looksmaxxing223, aber and 22 others
I lift at home in my bedroom while playing runescape and follow a meme routine that I made up on a whim.
What drugs u use

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Frankiks2, raabla, borntosuffer and 1 other person
nothing better than fucking a skinny, in-shape girl when you are a fatass with no muscle.

there is no greater mog imaginable
the only mog in nature is having more offspring.

• +1
Reactions: Ci-Sphere, Sexually Disabled, greywind and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, Messar, Snowskinned and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clark, Snowskinned, gods lonely man and 3 others
I was shoveling dirt near one of the local gyms today and started contemplating why everyone that came out, or went in of it looked awful, even those that are quite muscular tend to have this bloated, not so aesthetically pleasing potato shape.

Cope
Me getting girls was my motivation for self improvement
If can get 6/10 girls looking like this
Then if i improve myself i would get even better looking girls
You’ll never be satisfied truly
Do you think jordan barret don’t seek to improve himself because his already good looking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clark, Ryldoo IS COPING, princeof316 and 2 others
Tales from the slums of Groningen

• +1
Reactions: nofap
I ain't gonna lie fuck off spring I wanna look good
I'm over 100kg of raw sexual aggression right now.

Do you think jordan barret don’t seek to improve himself because his already good looking
he doesn't need to try as hard as you and doesn't go to the gym.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gods lonely man, mayo mogger, raumDEuter and 1 other person

I don't know what that has to do with what I said tbqh fuck off spring I want to look children are cancer 100 prrcent

• Hmm...
Reactions: Orc

Proceeds to have gazilion products
And surgeries
While being on a strict diet for most of the year
Yes sure sure

• +1
Reactions: Clark, nope, Jonas2k7 and 1 other person
Proceeds to have gazilion products
And surgeries
While being on a strict diet for most of the year
Yes sure sure
it's his job now.

but he probably wasn't doing much when he started.

• +1
Reactions: rooman, datboijj and 20/04/2008
it's his job now.

but he probably wasn't doing much when he started.
To summarize:
Hardwork > talent
Talent + Hard work > talent
Water thread

• +1
Reactions: Clark, ShowerMaxxing, Jonas2k7 and 2 others
Exept if your phil heath
You should probably hit the gym atleast 2x per week for multiple reasons

Name the reasons
Health / mentalhealth / productivity (all off the wealthy entrepreneurs lift weightss) / frame / making friends / looking at women in yoga pants / strengt before you start larping about ohh i do martial arts martial artist themselves do weight training if you didn’t know / minimizing fat gain (the more muscle you have on you the more calories you’ll burn even supposing your doing cardio)

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked
Wow my smv is way lower than I expected

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
To summarize:
Hardwork > talent
Talent + Hard work > talent
Water thread
almost all good bodybuilders transitioned into it from other sports.

coleman was a powerlifter, had no interest in bodybuilding until people begged him to compete.

bumstead was a general athlete that did a bunch of sports like soccer, also didn't pursue bodybuilding initially.

both already looked good before they ever started bodybuilding, and already had the shape for it.

the people that pursue it right away are those that tend to have the shittier genes.

• +1
Reactions: BecomingHuman, ezio6, rooman and 3 others
never entered a gym in my life. extremely gay, feminine and embarrassing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, elemanzelvadre, marigold and 8 others
this is because people who have good genes don't get into lifting, they have no reason to, it's primarily the people that have below average genes that are attracted to improving themselves physically, i
This is why I don't get why good looking ppl are into looksmaxxing. They're not ugly enough to experience the blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, looksmaxxing223 and lucifer6969
almost all good bodybuilders transitioned into it from other sports.

coleman was a powerlifter, had no interest in bodybuilding until people begged him to compete.

bumstead was a general athlete that did a bunch of sports like soccer, also didn't pursue bodybuilding initially.

both already looked good before they ever started bodybuilding, and already had the shape for it.

the people that pursue it right away are those that tend to have the shittier genes.
Coleman started bodybuilding at 14
Switched to powerlifting
Then someone see he had potential ands because he was broke he got sponsored by them they didn’t beg him he already liked bodybuilding why he did powerlifting cause bb wasn’t paying That Much back then
Cbum was on gear since 19 yo as said by his coash
And started training at 15 bodybuilding was his hobby sport was his main thing
Until he was 18 then it began his main thing

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MCIII and NZb6Air
never entered a gym in my life. extremely gay, feminine and embarrassing.
Hope you get molested
By gym do you mean planetfitness
Go see thee gyms in slavic country / germany austria with bunch of roid heads

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and Jonas2k7
Hope you get molested
By gym do you mean planetfitness
Go see thee gyms in slavic country / germany austria with bunch of roid heads

i don't understand your post. genetics + playing football, basketball and futsal (+ some jogging) did the job for me.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
Health / mentalhealth / productivity (all off the wealthy entrepreneurs lift weightss) / frame / making friends / looking at women in yoga pants / strengt before you start larping about ohh i do martial arts martial artist themselves do weight training if you didn’t know / minimizing fat gain (the more muscle you have on you the more calories you’ll burn even supposing your doing cardio)
Gym makes your health and mental health even worse. Only thing of value you said is looking at women in those leggings.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: elemanzelvadre, ShowerMaxxing, looksmaxxing223 and 1 other person
This is why I don't get why good looking ppl are into looksmaxxing. They're not ugly enough to experience the blackpill.
most aren't at all and have never heard of any pill.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
Says the guy who sticked needles up his butt cheek

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kyrre, android and lucifer6969
i don't understand your post. genetics + playing football, basketball and futsal (+ some jogging) did the job for me.
Your critisizing lifting weights bro 😑😑

if you have to try its already over

• +1
Reactions: CookieGuy
correct, gym is for slaves

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
Health / mentalhealth / productivity (all off the wealthy entrepreneurs lift weightss
Elon musk shirtless mykonos 05

The gym is a matrix
Keep aging yourself with stress
Dojo >

• +1
Reactions: elemanzelvadre and XtrovertNTnormalfag

• JFL
Reactions: raabla, ezio6, rooman and 2 others
Just do some exercises at home and some team sports (basketball/football etc.) so you can end up with a body like this, and you won't need any gym shit..

People at the gym are way better looking then people elsewhere.

Being healthy and steeling the body is a good trait

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7, NoaA99, med and 1 other person
Legit, my muscle building genetics are so bad that i used to spend weeks developing ideal routine to enhance muscle building. At one point i even worked biceps/triceps 4 times a week in desperate hope to make them bigger. In the end nothing mattered, as no matter how many sets or reps i did, how often i worked out weekly, what kind of food and supplements i consumed, my arms always looked more or less the same with maybe 1% size increase after 1 year.

During that time my ex classmate who had some meme bro routine and didnt use supplements developed much bigger muscles and quickly increased in strength. Naturally, he had thick wrists, forearms, and was heavy boned while i have 5 inch wrists and tooth stick forearms, indicating thin and long klinefelter syndrome bones :feelswhat:

• So Sad
Reactions: ezio6, rooman, looksmaxxing223 and 1 other person
People at the gym are way better looking then people elsewhere.

Being healthy and steeling the body is a good trait
most people at the gym are literally overweight.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, XtrovertNTnormalfag and looksmaxxing223
Those are just the failures that will leave after 1 week
that's most people at the gym in a never ending cycle.

most people go to the gym because they look like shit.

There might be some merit to this. I’ve been fat my whole life but women have still shown interest in me. If I was lean I don’t think I would’ve ever gotten into the black pill. I found out I’m gluten intolerant recently so when I’m finally lean I’ll probably stop lifting weights.

• +1
Reactions: Orc
This is such a massive cope

I have chad friends who mog everyone on this forum into oblivion that go to the gym 5 days a week

One of my black mates got insanely big and blew up within 7 months of going to the gym dedicated.

The gym is for people that want to build muscle, that’s it.
Doesn’t mean anything that you saw tons of genetic subhumans going in and out the gym today

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk, TUSSELEIF, noodlelover and 10 others