You aren't "blackpilled" if you deny that a significant % of European DNA, >170 cm height, and <22% BF are requirements for apex female aesthetics

The title of your post literally mentions BF%. Whether or not those fat white women have potential for your "apex female aesthetics" is irrelveant, they simply don't meet them lmao. The reason doesn't matter. You are retarded and gay.
Fat white women were never relevant to this post, but apparently you were too stupid to realize that.
Imagine actually shifting between these two contradictory copes:

1.) That Asian women are only preferred on Facebook because they are less obese fhan white women

2.) That they are beating white women on Facebook profile pictures, where you can't even see these womens bodies.

Keep the cope coming you fucking degenerates. Asian women have higher bodyfat than white women and fatter faces. Everybody has "yellow fever".
Obesity negatively affects facial attractiveness, moron.

Fat white women were never relevant to this post, but apparently you were too stupid to realize that.

Obesity negatively affects facial attractiveness, moron.

Lol @ the paragraph-to-paragraph contradiction again. This niggas spinning around and saying completely opposing things to two different people.

Obviously this is not true, since Asian women have fatter faces than white women, and are rated more attractive.

White women, including fat ones, don't store as much fat in their faces as Asian women do. Most white women, even obese ones, have lean, gaunt faces. Facial fat is only a unattractive on males. It looks great on females.

Not to mention that most white women are obese because of their Hulk Hogan-like muscle mass and bone density, not fat.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: fauxfox
Lol @ the paragraph-to-paragraph contradiction again. This niggas spinning around and saying comletely opposing things to two different people. Like a used car salesman.

Obviously not since Asian women have fatter faces than white women, and are rated more attractive.

White women, inckuding fat ones, don't store as much fat in their faces as Asian women do. Most white women, even obese ones, have lean, gaunt faces. Facial fat is only a looksmin for males. It looks great on females.

Not to mention that most white women are obese because of their Hulk Hogan-like muscle mass and bone density, not fat.
Exceptional stupidity. Asian women having more facial fat than white women at a healthy BMI does not make them look as bloated as obese white women.

Exceptional stupidity. Asian women having more facial fat at a healthy BMI does not make them look as bloated as obese white women.

Yes it does. Look at the average Asian woman, they have chimpmunk cheeks. And read the quotes I posted. BMI doesn't work for Asians. Asians don't have healthy BMI.

• +1
Asians don't have healthy BMI.
"Healthy" BMI is referring to 18.5 to 25. I don't care if it's healthy or not, I'm just using that term as a colloquial reference range.

Yes it does. Look at the average Asian woman, they have chimpmunk cheeks.
@DwayneWhite55 your ex's Facebook pictures made it into a peer–reviewed study proving that Asian women are more attractive than white women.
2659817_FB_IMG_1640464992771.jpg

• +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
"Healthy" BMI is referring to 18.5 to 25. I don't care if it's healthy or not, I'm just using that term as a colloquial reference range.

No dummy, read the quote I posted. For Asians, the standard "healthy" BMI is inaccurate. The real "healthy" BMI for them is much lower than that, since they have so much less muscle and bone mass. That's what the quotes should explain for your ghetto ass if you read them 10-20 times and write them down, too.

• +1
@DwayneWhite55 your ex's Facebook pictures made it into a peer–reviewed study proving that Asian women are more attractive than white women.
2659817_FB_IMG_1640464992771.jpg

Has no more facial fat than your average BMI 18 Asian woman.

41hkrtzwlOL._AC_.jpg

306ce4e6d7027b3bfa70e21d6cb2ee1d1d64d1a2.png

Last edited:
  • +1
No dummy, read the quote I posted. For Asians, the standard "healthy" BMI is inaccurate. The real "healthy" BMI for them is much lower than that, since they have so much less muscle and bone mass. That's what the quotes should explain for your ghetto ass if you read them 10-20 times and write them down, too.
If you actually read what I wrote, you would realize that I was using a reference range to differentiate between a "healthy" white woman versus an obese white woman. It had nothing to do with Asian women, nor health.
Has no less facial fat than your average BMI 18 Asian woman.
Yeah, she has more facial fat, which inherently makes her less attractive than an average 18 BMI Asian women due to her morbid obesity.

Last edited:
Do hapa women count? They can look pretty hot and euro passing.

I you actually read what I wrote, you would realize that I was using a reference range to differentiate between a "healthy" white woman versus an obese white woman. It had nothing to do with Asian women, nor health.

Bullshit cop out. Anyone can scroll up to the top of the page and see that the quote in your post, my post, mentioned Asian women only. You said nothing about white women.

Yeah, she has more facial fat, which inherently makes her less attractive than an average 18 BMI Asian women due to her morbid obesity.

Wrong. She has less fat than he 18 BMI Asians I posted, and facial fat doesn't make women unattractive. Lean, gaunt faces do (like white women have).

Do hapa women count? They can look pretty hot and euro passing.
I haven't seen many examples, but it's definitely possible.

Laura Margesin:
35542927 2120628211506534 7547869878384852992 n
1614008206 489f53577481a5df0c5dee60ba3ce740262a8990ca6ddaad0f1c69ce9fbc6762
Laura Margesin

Does Nicola Cavanis look HAPA to you?

I have made separate threads on individual points before:

Many users here (arguably at least half, from my observation) cope on at least one of the aforementioned points (due to their own inadequacies—manletism, for example). It's like saying that "dadbods" are optimal male physiques because certain women claim "preferences" for them.

The exact height of a female isn't import for the purpose of "heightfogging;" female heights under 170 cm rarely yield optimal leg proportions.

"A significant % of European DNA" would probably mean at least 25–50% on an ancestry test.
Keep coping, Asian women without a drop of Euro blood fog the masculine foids you worship

• +1
Reactions: Detona
Bullshit cop out. Anyone can scroll up to the top of the page and see that the quote in your post, my post, mentioned Asian women only. You said nothing about white women.
This whole conversation that you started was comparing Asian women to white women. The BMI reference was to make the point that an obese white woman will look significantly worse than an ~18 BMI Asian woman due to excessive facial fat.
Wrong. She has less fat than he 18 BMI Asians I posted, and facial fat doesn't make women unattractive. Lean, gaunt faces do (like white women have).
You truly are the most delusional user on this forum.
Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

This whole conversation that you started was comparing Asian women to white women. The BMI reference was to make the point that an obese white woman will look significantly worse than an ~18 BMI Asian woman due to excessive facial fat.

And as you're repeatedly failing to acknowledge, 18 BMI women have more facial fat than 30 BMI white women.
You truly are the most delusional user on this forum.
Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

Do a side-by-side lower half comparison in photoshop to the white woman you posted, and pwn yourself

18 BMI Asian women have the same facial fat % as obese white women. Just compare her to the guy in your gif right above her, who is obese.

It's plain as day for anyone to see, you fucking dog. You just pwned yourself posting that gif.

Last edited:
:forcedsmile:

Nah tbh I've kinda changed my mind on this topic, I wouldn't mind having kids with Asians if I ever do decide to get married and have kids. Just a daughter would be preferred ngl but even if it was a son, wouldn't be a bad thing. Just raise him well, make sure he gets enough prenatal T and T growing up (sports, etc) and he'll be fine

And as you're repeatedly failing to acknowledge, 18 BMI women have more facial fat than 30 BMI white women.

Do a side-by-side lower half comparison in photoshop to the white woman you posted, and pwn yourself

18 BMI Asian women have the same facial fat % as obese white women. Just compare her to the guy in your gif right above her, who is obese.

It's plain as day for anyone to see, you fucking dog. You just pwned yourself posting that gif.
He is talking about sons, idiot. You're just reinforcing the fact that white women are ugly.
Apparently he wants ugly sons with the inherently ugly genes from white women.

Agreed.

I theorize that womanlets are just as unattractive as manlets (objectively speaking), it's just that male thirst obfuscates things (as always).

Agreed.

I theorize that womanlets are just as unattractive as manlets (objectively speaking), it's just that male thirst obfuscates things (as always).
Heightmogging is more important for men.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell