You can be good looking without a wide skull while it's true wide is ideal narrow can act as a useful substitute.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
Okay so we keep saying the skull pill over and over again about how wide fwhr faces are the most attractive and thst you need this to be attractive thankfully I have a useful substitute.

The thing is a long mandible a short chin but with a long mandible even with downwards growth is considered sexy and desired by women.

The best examples I can think of is benedict cumber batch the man has a wierd inclined angle but he is still overly desire.

What is that makes him desirable despite short skull and an inclined angle?

The mandible benedict mandible is really really damn tall the mandible is 90 percent of your aesthetics with foids.

It's what allows normies to even be able to get women. When you wonder how did these people get hot women just assume it's a long mandible.

This inevitable means this harmony bullshit all these other feuatres aren't needed as much the thing we should be desiring is a long mandible.

With its depth being shown atleast on the gonion that part of the bone is the most important for this.

Know I think i also have a useful substitute for short mandible cels.

The ramus this is what allows short skulls to be good looking a ramus whose jaw body is long and angled off. Can act as a good substitute for the mandible itself.

Distraction osteogensis can give us up to 1.299 inches so as long as you have some form of a ramus to begin with you should be fine and this should act as a use ful substitute.

My idea to ascend for most short skull cels is get ultra bimax.

Ultrabimax=imdo,genioplasticity,bimax,distraction osteogensis on the ramus and maxilla.

@AleksVs bro this should be able to help you had a question on a narrow mandible truth is narrow doesn't matter length and the depth of the bone does

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chintuck22, thecel, BlindMaxxer and 9 others
My favorite highest IQ poster atm

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 3202
14 cm skull widht + high set zygos + compact (at the very most longish) midface and you won at life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Okay so we keep saying the skull pill over and over again about how wide fwhr faces are the most attractive and thst you need this to be attractive thankfully I have a useful substitute.

The thing is a long mandible a short chin but with a long mandible even with downwards growth is considered sexy and desired by women.

The best examples I can think of is benedict cumber batch the man has a wierd inclined angle but he is still overly desire.

The mandible benedict mandible is really really damn tall the mandible is 90 percent of your aesthetics with foids.

It's what allows normies to even be able to get women. When you wonder how did these people get hot women just assume it's a long mandible.

This inevitable means this harmony bullshit all these other feuatres aren't needed as much the thing we should be desiring is a long mandible.

With its depth being shown atleast on the gonion that part of the bone is the most important for this.

The ramus this is what allows short skulls to be good looking a ramus whose jaw body is long and angled off. Can act as a good substitute for the mandible itself.

Distraction osteogensis can give us up to 1.299 inches so as long as you have some form of a ramus to begin with you should be fine and this should act as a use ful substitute.

Ultrabimax=imdo,genioplasticity,bimax,distraction osteogensis on the ramus and maxilla.

@AleksVs bro this should be able to help you had a question on a narrow mandible truth is narrow doesn't matter length and the depth of the bone does
How long does the mandible have to be in order for it to be considered "long."

14 cm skull widht + high set zygos + compact (at the very most longish) midface and you won at life.

I have literally no bones so my mandible is literally the only thing that will cure me
How long does the mandible have to be in order for it to be considered "long."

I think you would need a ceplogram but I think it was 22 for ideal chad mandible.

The longer the mandible and ramus is the more it gives the illusion of a wide angular face without being wide and angular

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth, Deleted and Deleted member 3202
  • +1
Reactions: Hector, HighIQcel, BonesAndHarmony and 1 other person
Just be Chico theory
Yes, basically. OP is right when he says that wide skulls are not necessary, I would go as far as to say it's even unideal because you end up looking like a high T ogre. You need a balanced widht like Chico and other models, it's crucial for harmony.

Yes, basically. OP is right when he says that wide skulls are not necessary, I would go as far as to say it's even unideal because you end up looking like a high T ogre. You need a balanced widht like Chico and other models, it's crucial for harmony.

Indeed

Never began for me.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
were you seriously expecting me to read your cope of a shittrhead? Nice try buddy boyo

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
From gonion to gonion, mine is 26-27cm

Fuck can you pm side profile
Xray only. I can´t take pictures, without feeling like I want to kill myself.
Rope

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, nastynas and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
is mine long? can i dm pic?

You can get ultra bimax bro it will ascend you hard were talking 33 mm of ascension here that is a lot
Sadly, no one will give me more than 12 mm.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430

Cope for high e people that can't fight

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Thats called money and britsh accent

Oh and how did he get his money his acting skills lmao?

Do you seriously think Holly Wood would allow some subhuman men to play his roles.

Oh and how did he get his money his acting skills lmao?

Do you seriously think Holly Wood would allow some subhuman men to play his roles.
Your saying he's not subhuman

He does look sub-human though, I'd have used Ryan Gosling as a better example (I believe his jaw is long).

I think it's cause we don't have a need for forward growth as much as men with us it's more body tits bumb stuff like that with females it's usually the face

Ascendenth never will you ever not

• +1
I think it's cause we don't have a need for forward growth as much as men with us it's more body tits bumb stuff like that with females it's usually the face

Ascendenth never will you ever not
By the way, I just figured out that my jaw is long but rounded with my Ramus almost meeting my lips (almost). My maxilla is also recessed. :(

Have you discovered yet whether your jaw is long or not?

By the way, I just figured out that my jaw is long but rounded with my Ramus almost meeting my lips (almost). My maxilla is also recessed. :(

Have you discovered yet whether your jaw is long or not?

I have a short jaw but i can fix it with 33 mm btw try and take a side view from at a distance the reason your's looks rounded is cause it gets distorted by the angle and you move your head trying to adjust it.

• +1
I have a short jaw but i can fix it with 33 mm btw try and take a side view from at a distance the reason your's looks rounded is cause it gets distorted by the angle and you move your head trying to adjust it.
I viewed it by taking two mirrors together and angling them to where I can see my side profile.
You'll ascend hard with the surgeries you're planning, I won't be able to afford all of the ones I need in time.

It's a good combination of features but not enough on it's own

I viewed it by taking two mirrors together and angling them to where I can see my side profile.

You'll ascend hard with the surgeries you're planning, I won't be able to afford all of the ones I need in time.

But if you angle the mirror the jaw will appear angled to what you angled the mirror to it can be a inaccurate measure

• +1
But if you angle the mirror the jaw will appear angled to what you angled the mirror to it can be a inaccurate measure
Who's the doctor(s) you're going to again? I might follow your lead (at least for a couple of surgeries).

@reptiles would Johnny Depp's jaw be considered long?

Last edited:
It's a good combination of features but not enough on it's own
It's not enough on its own to make someone a Chad but these three features are barely changeable and if all of them are good you are basically set because you can easily looksmax. Not to mention the positive implications of high set zygos. If you have high set zygos you probably have PCT , good PFL , decent forward growth, etc. In short, it's a won game.

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
It's not enough on its own to make someone a Chad but these three features are barely changeable and if all of them are good you are basically set because you can easily looksmax. Not to mention the positive implications of high set zygos. If you have high set zygos you probably have PCT , good PFL , decent forward growth, etc. In short, it's a won game.
I thought that PFL was effected by your orbital rim? Unless you're saying that zygos has an effect upon your orbital rim.

That makes more sense. I have those 3 features and got rated about 5psl on this site

• +1
That makes more sense. I have those 3 features and got rated about 5psl on this site
What kind of failos do you have? From someone that has those 3 features and is still PSL 5 I would expect a bad lower third or something like that.
I thought that PFL was effected by your orbital rim? Unless you're saying that zygos has an effect upon your orbital rim.
Zygos are the outer bone component of the orbital bones. The wider and protruding the longer the PFL.

Last edited:
What kind of failos do you have? From someone that has those 3 features and is still PSL 5 I would expect a bad lower third or something like that.
My lower third is actually good from the front. My main failo is my eye area imo. My zygos and infraorbitals are recessed anteriorly. Recessed chin, High gonions, asymmetry. I will PM you pics.

I have that exact thing but I haven’t fucking won at life because of being an IPD cel + 9.5cm bigonial and downwards growth

I have that exact thing but I haven’t fucking won at life because of being an IPD cel + 9.5cm bigonial and downwards growth
Start hard mewing, I'm not coping, there is a chance you will get some lateral expansion and more forward growth. Still better than being born with an unfixable long midface.

Start hard mewing, I'm not coping, there is a chance you will get some lateral expansion and more forward growth. Still better than being born with an unfixable long midface.
Well the long midface can be fixed if you're brave enough to endure a Le Fort III.

Cumberbatch is a massive exception to the rule. He looks >unique< and not necessarily ugly because of his eyes imo. I'm pretty sure this dude has little appeal to the vast majority of prime (GL) women.

Mind you this dude literally got compared to a ferret on the Graham Norton show.

3cdf909876ef0c2b4157bd0fb8944ef9

2e935605e40e4d3e5af832ee64c64d96

He does prove the curtain/facial hair (he has light shitty thin brows naturally) can add immensely to a more dom appearance.

• +1