You can fraud your physique so fucking hard on pictures

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
It’s so easy to make your physique look 10x better than it truly is. But you have to be fairly lean for that.

Between those two pictures of my body are 2 weeks. And the left picture is the older one:lul:

Shoulder pump + lat flaring while tensing the shoulders + anabolic lighting

vs.

No pump + relaxed + daylight

So don’t get fooled by some of these fitness influencers who use every trick to look better. They don’t walk around looking like their best pictures

Also the pictures were made like 3-4 months ago and I was just chilling at 69kg at my height. (Small joints, didn’t train legs back then, noodle arms etc.)
Currently 77kg and keeping bulking. Will post a Transformation when I reach 90kg, maybe 95kg I‘ll see. Ultimate end goal would be 100kg lean. But probably not possible without hopping on which I never will.

I am a bit of a pelviscel and my hips are slightly wider than my waist which is unideal but atleast I have decent clavicles and narrow waist

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Xangsane, vermillioncorefan and 4 others
Nah you just look like a malnourished elf who just got gangbanged by orcs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, SubhumanCurrycel, Glacier and 5 others
Hate to break it to you but you won't reach 95 kg lean. You simply don't have the muscle genetics required to pack that much mass while maintaining it at low body fat .

• +1
Reactions: robtical, SubhumanCurrycel, saiya_online and 2 others
Skeleton mogs me to shit

• +1
Reactions: Glacier and Krakowski
Incel Neck + shoulder combo

• JFL
Reactions: saiya_online and germanlooks
check for klinefelters

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Hate to break it to you but you won't reach 95 kg lean. You simply don't have the muscle genetics required to pack that much mass while maintaining it at low body fat .
Wdym not the muscle genetics? Alone my legs are nowhere near filled out yet and I have long femurs so just that will acquire some good mass.
With lean I don’t mean sub 10%

Bad frame
Waist is way too tiny
Looks like a girls

• +1
Reactions: robtical
You forgot to blur your nipples on the left picture

Wdym not the muscle genetics? Alone my legs are nowhere near filled out yet and I have long femurs so just that will acquire some good mass.
With lean I don’t mean sub 10%
You have a lanky build, which unless you take exogenous hormones it's impossible to fill out with natty levels even at the upper limit. I'd like to be proven wrong tho

• +1
Reactions: zura, germanlooks and Beanermaxxer
Imagine thinking that’s bad. If anything I wish it would be even slimmer
Your waist should be small but not that small
Literally the waist of a femboy

• Hmm...
Reactions: Aero, St.TikTokcel and Beanermaxxer
Your waist should be small but not that small
Literally the waist of a femboy
Your waist can never be too small in bodybuilding :lul:. His clavicle length is really bad tho, but he would look even worse with a wider waist

• +1
Reactions: saiya_online and St.TikTokcel
Imagine thinking that’s bad. If anything I wish it would be even slimmer
The bigger problem is that you are a 6'3" manlet. Move to some place where the average height is lower.

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks
So many insecurities bro
Even if you were gigachad you would still find some detail to hate

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
You have a lanky build, which unless you take exogenous hormones it's impossible to fill out with natty levels even at the upper limit. I'd like to be proven wrong tho
You definitely got a point. But I also wouldn’t mind straight up bulking for 2 years and most lanklets aren’t willing to do that which is why they never gain serious mass.
But in the end I can only try

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
yes, but this is a bad example, looks mostly the same

You definitely got a point. But I also wouldn’t mind straight up bulking for 2 years and most lanklets aren’t willing to do that which is why they never gain serious mass.
But in the end I can only try
I wouldn't advise posting your physique on here. You will just be demotivated because of all the critcism.

Give it a few year with proper routine and diet and see where it gets you. None of us can tell you what you will end up looking like tbh.

I wouldn't advise posting your physique on here. You will just be demotivated because of all the critcism.

Give it a few year with proper routine and diet and see where it gets you. None of us can tell you what you will end up looking like tbh.
I don’t care tbh at this point I enjoy working out itself so you’d have to try hard to demotivate me
yes, but this is a bad example, looks mostly the same
Glasses might help

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
Big frame
Big waist
🤔
Big waist looks better if you have a big ribcage and even wider shoulders, makes you look more dimorphic and general bigger, size is underrated IMO.

Obviously it's better to have slim waist if your ribcage is small but ideally you would have all things big like Dolph Lundgren or some other mogger. But that's super rare.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Debetro, TheTakeoverHasBegun and germanlooks
Ur white asf

• +1
Big waist looks better if you have a big ribcage and even wider shoulders, makes you look more dimorphic and general bigger, size is underrated IMO.

Obviously it's better to have slim waist if your ribcage is small but ideally you would have all things big like Dolph Lundgren or some other mogger. But that's super rare.
I think the term „small waist“ is generally meant in relation to the rest of your body and not as an absolute measurement.
David laids waist size would look ridiculous on a 2m ogre with even wider shoulders. But the same shoulder to waist ratio of David and thus the same small waist relative to shoulder width would look insane on that ogre. The absolute size of the waist would be larger but the relative size would be the same.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Krakowski
Whats your bideltoid

this post is the epitome of the loser+female mentality that happen in this site, the guy post about how influencer fraud their phisyque showing that you dont have to compare yourself to instagram pics of fitness influencer and the comments are all freaks losers humilating the guy body

• +1
Height?

Also Yh pics are cope

David laid looks dyel in videos

• +1
It’s so easy to make your physique look 10x better than it truly is. But you have to be fairly lean for that.

Between those two pictures of my body are 2 weeks. And the left picture is the older one:lul:

Shoulder pump + lat flaring while tensing the shoulders + anabolic lighting

vs.

No pump + relaxed + daylight

So don’t get fooled by some of these fitness influencers who use every trick to look better. They don’t walk around looking like their best pictures

Also the pictures were made like 3-4 months ago and I was just chilling at 69kg at my height. (Small joints, didn’t train legs back then, noodle arms etc.)
Currently 77kg and keeping bulking. Will post a Transformation when I reach 90kg, maybe 95kg I‘ll see. Ultimate end goal would be 100kg lean. But probably not possible without hopping on which I never will.

I am a bit of a pelviscel and my hips are slightly wider than my waist which is unideal but atleast I have decent clavicles and narrow waist

Interesting hips tbh

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Krakowski and germanlooks
I think the term „small waist“ is generally meant in relation to the rest of your body and not as an absolute measurement.
David laids waist size would look ridiculous on a 2m ogre with even wider shoulders. But the same shoulder to waist ratio of David and thus the same small waist relative to shoulder width would look insane on that ogre. The absolute size of the waist would be larger but the relative size would be the same.
This waist doesn't look small yet I think it's good due to being big = dimorphic

Don't know if a slimmer waist would look better TBH

Interesting hips tbh
looks like @DrKlinefelterPhdMd old avi

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
Bro you're pale as fuck get some sun.

What you are saying is one of the most brutal shit ever. My dad says i don’t have the build to be 100kg naturally. Meanwhile my 6’3 cousin who has a massive build can be lean at 90-100kg no problem because currently he’s 135kg

Perfect twink build

If he’s really 6’3 I think he could get to 90kg relatively lean.