You can just tell this mtb with ass thinks she’s giga Stacy

Unattractive girls are usually huge whores for goodlooking guys because they want validation that they aren't ugly.

It's only after they turn 30 that they realize that these Chad guys pumping and dumping them for years didn't mean they are on his level or pretty. It's just that Men are very horny and will fuck anything that's not obese.
Redpill cope. She will whore around until 30s then settle with a rich betabuxxer and live life on easy mode until death.

High class men with money and Chad face don’t accept butter faces
7039162 6463141  m 160 1544013431730

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Ugh disgusting face shape

Young Htb with good body like her has basically godess-tier status.

Why wouldn't she believe she is the best thing on earth when that's how everyone around her treats her?

She lives like a godess while the average male lives like a slave

I think men have more privilege than women do in our society. I'm unironically feminist in this regard.

Would you really rather be a girl? They are the ones acted upon, not the one who acts. They are entirely at the mercy of men. Their life and rights only exists because we allow it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and Deleted member 29710
I think men have more privilege than women.

Would you really rather be a girl? They are the ones acted upon, not the one who acts. They are entirely at the mercy of men.
Women live far better and happier lives than men.

You talk about women being acted upon. How do you relate that to inceldom, a desperate life circumstance laid upon men. Men being acted upon with nothing they can do about it.

Women have far more control over the outcomes of their lives than men tbh

She has thick, yet pert tight ass and thighs.

So yeah her LTB Anglo plain Jane face combined with that gets her to HTB or more like stacylite

• +1

You talk about women being acted upon. How do you relate that to inceldom, a desperate life circumstance laid upon men. Men being acted upon with nothing they can do about it.

Men control everything, we live in a patriarchy and women are more oppressed than men.

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
HTB face and nice ass
would breed

Men control everything, we live in a patriarchy and women are more oppressed than men.
unpleased-slavic-cleaner-man-holding-cleaning-equipment-toilet-brush_141793-124856.jpg

this slavic toilet cleaner controls everything.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29710
Lifefuel. I'm going to go and obtain my government funded 20 Nordic Stacy wives then and palace in Thessaloniki.

Narcy as fuck bitch is average looking with her British maxilla/palate, lifeless hair and bug eyes

She looks retarded when she makes some of those “cute expressions.”

Also what's wrong with her face?

• +1
Young Htb with good body like her has basically godess-tier status.

Why wouldn't she believe she is the best thing on earth when that's how everyone around her treats her?

She lives like a godess while the average male lives like a slave
She doesn't live like a goddess...

She gives the impression she does.

Simps tells her she is a Goddess...

When there are a million beautiful women.

If there are a million others, she can’t be exceptional...

She is simply average.

It's just that average women have it easier than average men and have more innate value as objects.

If she had truly valuable beauty, she would be on the covers of magazines and run around with stars.

She knows that...

And it irks her.

And that's why she makes those “cute” and “look how happy I am” expressions.

Last edited:
She doesn't live like a goddess.

She gives the impression she does.

Simps tells her she is a Goddess.

When there are a million beautiful women.

If there are a million others, she cany be exceptional and she is simply average.

It's just that average women have it easier than men and have more value as objects.
You just know that wherever she works or goes in her free-time, she had heads turning to her everywhere. She is the center of attention.

There's no 'millions of good-looking women'. Most places/situations only have a couple at most.

She isn't exceptional and mogs the average man to the grave. We are all physical objects, having value as an object mogs not having value as an object.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
You just know that wherever she works or goes in her free-time, she had heads turning to her everywhere. She is the center of attention.

There's no 'millions of good-looking women'. Most places/situations only have a couple at most.

She isn't exceptional and mogs the average man to the grave. We are all physical objects, having value as an object mogs not having value as an object.
I was at the mall the other day.

There were men and women working in stores.

The higher-end stores had average - good looking women.

The men, when there were men, were very good-looking.

You need to be better than women are.

They just have an innate value as objects.

Once you accept that, your life will be easier

You'll also understand that their value decreases with time.

So why be bothered in any way?

...When one of our goals is to fuck the best women possible.

When we can increase our value with time to attain as many of their depreciating assets as possible

There is no competition with women and especially with other men if you're hard-working and smart.

I was at the mall the other day.

There were men and women working in stores.

The higher-end stores had average - good looking women.

The men, when there were men, were very good-looking.

You need to be better than women are.

They just have an innate value as objects.

Once you accept that, your life will be easier

You'll also understand that their value decreases with time.

So why be bothered in any way?

...When one of our goals is to fuck the best women possible.

When we can increase our value with time to attain as many of their depreciating assets as possible

There is no competition with women and especially with other men if you're hard-working and smart.
A woman can use her looks to get money and retire by her early thirties if she's smart. There's no way you can ever mog a woman that uses her privilege to her advantage, not in any way shape or form.

Most women don't do this though, but they simply live far more fun and exciting lives. Which is far more important than moneycoping and career-coping anyways. That is for ugly incel men.

A woman can use her looks to get money and retire by her early thirties if she's smart. There's no way you can ever mog a woman that uses her privilege to her advantage, not in any way shape or form.

Most women don't do this though, but they simply live far more fun and exciting lives. Which is far more important than moneycoping and career-coping anyways. That is for ugly incel men.
Alright bro have a good day.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
She is not a gigastacy, she is a terrastacy. One of the hottest girls I ever seen, holy fuck

unpopular opininon, but i think she could ascend to arleast stacylite if she leanmaxxed agressively just like me, she would lose her ass and hips halo, but its worth it imo, face > body, her face and wide jaw only looks bad cause she is igher bodyat percentage trust me, ive exactly the same problem, dont let narrow face cucks bully you they have no idea of our potential

@mrriceguy @Ketamine @Makhachev

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and Deleted member 28691
I think men have more privilege than women do in our society. I'm unironically feminist in this regard.

Would you really rather be a girl? They are the ones acted upon, not the one who acts. They are entirely at the mercy of men. Their life and rights only exists because we allow it.
"I am the one who acts!"

This woman butt is DEAD average.She just have wide hips and she's putting her backside in different angles to make it appear rounder than it actually is...

She pretty much is with that ass, imagine how many looks she gets in public

all ethnics in the comment sections over.

You can actually see from front that his maxilla is recessed. Flat maxilla always create that uncanny short face look.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets

She likes BBC

• +1
Reactions: flippasav and klip11

Narcy as fuck bitch is average looking with her British maxilla/palate, lifeless hair and bug eyes

Prof that hair on foids is everything. Give her a wors hairstyle or hsir texture and she will be a femcell.

Cope tbh men with money live the best then chads then beautiful women

Looks British. very ugly

• +1