You can't be happy on your own, but you can fake it

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
"Be happy on your own", "You don't need girls to be happy", "Love yourself", this is utter crap and it goes against our biology. We are programmed to have sex and feel happiness after cumming in a woman's pussy.

But, we are capable of training ourselves and adapting to situations. You can train yourself to act like a slayer, be cocky, lie about having girlfriends/FWBs, convince others that you are sexually successful. Sure, it's difficult, but it's achievable.

It's time to start practicing your acting skills, it's time to learn how to manipulate others. As a mal, you have to be able to go extremes in order to get what you want. How far will you go, is up to you.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, Deleted member 6401, badromance and 1 other person
Thanks for the quick guide, master

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Brb lying to become not autistic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Blitz
Yeah you're right. You gotta manipulate tbh

I will say it for a millionth time, as a man, you should have no issue stepping on others even your own parents, relatives.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and badromance
I will say it for a millionth time, as a man, you should have no issue stepping on others even your own parents, relatives.
Life is a competition, you either win or lose and in order to win you gotta have no problem by clawing your way to the top

• +1
Life is a competition, you either win or lose and in order to win you gotta have no problem by clawing your way to the top

Emotions only hold you back tbh tbh. Life is all about you. You should put yourself above others.

• +1
Emotions only hold you back tbh tbh. Life is all about you. You should put yourself above others.
I wouldn't screw over people the the hell of it but I would do it if I needed to for some reason. Might throw my coworker under the bus soon so I can have a promotion tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and satoshisacuck
A relationship without sex is not a relationship.

• +1
A relationship without sex is not a relationship.

How is this relevant to the thread?
I wouldn't screw over people the the hell of it but I would do it if I needed to for some reason. Might throw my coworker under the bus soon so I can have a promotion tho
He would do the same

• +1
How is it NOT relevant to the thread? Read what you posted.
I didn't post anything about a relationship. I said you should act like you have one till you get laid

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ZyzzReincarnate