You can't be lovable with a long midface

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Me being one of the nicest guys on here and still having so many haters is a perfect example. Basically you'll always be seen as goofy, less important, just ugly in general and annoying no matter what you do.

The thing with a long midface is it's extremely noticeable so people are more likely to treat you bad and not be nice to you. It is what it is. Humans are just apes walking on 2 feet

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, Catawampus, Time Travel and 8 others
How bad is it m8

it's extremely common. ugly, yes. death sentence, not really

How bad is it m8
Idk but can pm. It's like people always like to treat me bad or empty their anger/aggressiveness on me, maybe it's because I'm autistic but it's not even that bad like they told me when they did a test a few months ago

• So Sad
Reactions: LordNorwood
Idk but can pm. It's like people always like to treat me bad or empty their anger/aggressiveness on me, maybe it's because I'm autistic but it's not even that bad like they told me when they did a test a few months ago
PM me

it's like people always like to treat me bad or empty their anger/aggressiveness on me

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 685
Cope. My friend is 6’2-3 and uglier than you with long mid face; maybe even longer and he has had many JBs fawn over him.

Me being one of the nicest guys on here and still having so many haters is a perfect example. Basically you'll always be seen as goofy, less important, just ugly in general and annoying no matter what you do.

The thing with a long midface is it's extremely noticeable so people are more likely to treat you bad and not be nice to you. It is what it is. Humans are just apes walking on 2 feet
It’s because ur low t

and I’m not even coping you are submissive

that’s why people get angry at u and why ur incel tbh

118AC677 A643 4AD1 AE47 173B67F3041B

get on this asap

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
I can tell through the way you type brah
What's my typing like on this site? Also why would you make that list when most don't even increase T?

Pm me bro. I bet you are a 9psl gigachad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
if i remember right ur midface isnt that bad lool. its like average at worst

• +1
No way in hell that you have longer midface than me

• So Sad
long midface isn't that bad, there are many good looking people with a long mid-face, pm me if you want

• +1
What's my typing like on this site? Also why would you make that list when most don't even increase T?
All of them increase T and DHT giving you proper development and a high testosterone, dgaf attitude and hormonal profile.

Long midface - top 3 worst things to have

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2661 and Deleted member 685
All models- high class looking people have slightly loner midface

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
gigacope

i know a 6'2 guy with long midface who slept regularly with jbs, he just was bit of a weed dealer and would approach girls like crazy

as long as it is in the normal non-deformed ratios you should be fine.

People might hate on you bcs you are a pretty boy, guys always are frustrated at pretty boys bcs they are closeted homosexuals who are attracted to them (this was a phenomenon in my high school, the bully of the prettyboy turns out to be a gay guy)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 656, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person

People might hate on you bcs you are a pretty boy, guys always are frustrated at pretty boys bcs they are closeted homosexuals who are attracted to them (this was a phenomenon in my high school, the bully of the prettyboy turns out to be a gay guy)
View attachment 187964
View attachment 187959
@Alarico8

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656

View attachment 187964
View attachment 187959
This

Normal men love low prenatal T prettyboys like me

• JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic and FatJattMofo

Attachments

• 113AA27C-DD50-49A0-AFA1-1825591FC813.jpeg
    113AA27C-DD50-49A0-AFA1-1825591FC813.jpeg
    66.4 KB · Views: 24
  • 2E55A1E8-906B-45BD-A36C-0EBDD58C887F.jpeg
    2E55A1E8-906B-45BD-A36C-0EBDD58C887F.jpeg
    76.5 KB · Views: 30
  • JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
bro nice example to represent all male models

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2846
I'm not sure if that's true but I think I read that long midface is related to higher T levels

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 685
That's just 1 example bro
I'm not sure if that's true but I think I read that long midface is related to higher T levels
Srs?

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and Deleted member 2486
reserved for compact midfaces ONLY
A1C2EAC0 6358 481F 9261 E6716BAA81FF
A1C2EAC0 6358 481F 9261 E6716BAA81FF

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Deleted member 685
Bro you have a good pheno and are above average. Forget about midface, hyper fixating on one flaw is just autism

People here just like to fixate on one feature or flaw to fuel their narcy or self defeatist narrative

It’s all a case by case basis, and in your case you as a package are above avg, and could land a cute gf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
fml i hate having a fwhr below 2

View attachment 187964
View attachment 187959
actually may be legit tbh. and orges hate on pretty boys here because they are lacking feminine traits so they project their hate. is mammothaccuraty attracted to me theory??

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Aesthetic and Deleted member 685
actually may be legit tbh. and orges hate on pretty boys here because they are lacking feminine traits so they project their hate. is mammothaccuraty attracted to me theory??
bhai femenine traits are not needed

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 656
actually may be legit tbh. and orges hate on pretty boys here because they are lacking feminine traits so they project their hate
think about it, high t men are more attracted to feminine features so maybe they're secretly attracted to prettyboys too but feel like bullying them because they feel bad about it?
bhai femenine traits are not needed
that's bullshit

think about it, high t men are more attracted to feminine features so maybe they're secretly attracted to prettyboys too but feel like bullying them because they feel bad about it?

that's bullshit
not at all. unless we have different fews on what is femenine
Sean O'Bhai
Dolph Lundgren

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656