You can’t really improve your social skills

Deleted member 17763

Deleted member 17763

Kraken
The idea that you can improve your social skills, become more likeable or respected, etc is one of the most pervasive blue pill copes. It relies on the incorrect assumption that your social prowess is based off the things you say, when that’s actually not even 20% of it. In reality your social skills = your looks, the way you speak, tiny little mannerisms, posture and movements, etc.

It’s not purely about how attractive you are like a lot of users here believe but it’s still all shit that you have no real control over. At the end of the day people just pick up a vibe from you, which has pretty much nothing to do with the actual content of what you say. If the vibe they get is good you can’t say anything wrong and if the vibe they get is bad you can’t say anything right.

If you have social anxiety or struggle in social situations it’s because you give off bad vibes to people which causes them to react negatively. The constant negative reactions then cause you to have anxiety about interacting with others. And there’s probably nothing you can do to fix it. That’s life, might as well just put garbage bags over your windows and hide away from the rest of society until you die

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, Mewton, Deleted member 17829 and 2 others
2767928F C144 42AC 8867 D8F84AFABCEA
Me (the black one) my social skills (the white one)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, fjor2096 and Toth's thot
hello peter, whats happening......

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
the incorrect assumption that your social prowess is based off the things you say, when that’s actually not even 20% of it. In reality your social skills = your looks

very very true

but ive said this on here before and i got a bunch of copers like @FailedNormieManlet come in here saying social life is purely about "being NT br0" "ntmaxxed pajeet br0"

Then how can actors have a completely different personality between movies?

hello peter, whats happening......

Not right now, lumberg. I’m kinda busy. In fact, I’m gonna have to ask you to go ahead and… just come back another time. I got a meeting with the bobs in a couple minutes.

very very true

but ive said this on here before and i got a bunch of copers like @FailedNormieManlet come in here saying social life is purely about "being NT br0" "ntmaxxed pajeet br0"
Got me fucked up taking my quote out of context and leaving off the rest of the sentence lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Got me fucked up taking my quote out of context and leaving off the rest of the sentence lol
social skills = purely about height and face + just dont be autistic

Then how can actors have a completely different personality between movies? Sometimes it’s like they’re a completely different person

Because they’re very skilled at altering all the little things I mentioned. Changing inflections, facial expressions, etc. Its not exactly impossible but even most actors can’t actually pull it off, gosling or brad pitt for example are basically the same in every movie

The idea that you can improve your social skills, become more likeable or respected, etc is one of the most pervasive blue pill copes. It relies on the incorrect assumption that your social prowess is based off the things you say, when that’s actually not even 20% of it. In reality your social skills = your looks, the way you speak, tiny little mannerisms, posture and movements, etc.

It’s not purely about how attractive you are like a lot of users here believe but it’s still all shit that you have no real control over. At the end of the day people just pick up a vibe from you, which has pretty much nothing to do with the actual content of what you say. If the vibe they get is good you can’t say anything wrong and if the vibe they get is bad you can’t say anything right.

If you have social anxiety or struggle in social situations it’s because you give off bad vibes to people which causes them to react negatively. The constant negative reactions then cause you to have anxiety about interacting with others. And there’s probably nothing you can do to fix it. That’s life, might as well just put garbage bags over your windows and hide away from the rest of society until you die
Just gain social skills and make friends bro, it’s so easy! :soy: @FailedNormieManlet

Non NT is death! No muh self improvement for NT! :feelswhy: @Octillionaire3

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096