you do not need a thick neck

john_cope

john_cope

Mistral
most male models do not have thick necks. the thick neck meme is because most men in the current year are bloated ogres who's shoulders completely mog their face and neck. if you are lightweight and lean like Chico or Marlon, your neck will play less of a role. face is so much more important than neck. even a guy with a cuck neck will still slay if his face is good.

yes but i would look better with a thicker skin

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and john_cope
no shit fucking Chico doesn’t need a thick neck

hurr durr if you have a 10/10 face nothing else matters

but nobody here looks like Chico so we need to do whatever we can to yield improvement. A thick neck can improve a lot of guys, especially those going for a more masc/rugged look

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 2227 and 4 others
no shit fucking Chico doesn’t need a thick neck

hurr durr if you have a 10/10 face nothing else matters

but nobody here looks like Chico so we need to do whatever we can to yield improvement. A thick neck can improve a lot of guys, especially those going for a more masc/rugged look
the masc/rugged look is the biggest fucking cope ever

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and Deleted member 2756
the masc/rugged look is the biggest fucking cope ever

No it’s not lol

That’s only a belief here because a large percentage of psl are legit pedos that are attracted to “JBs”

obviously those girls are going to favor prettyboys, but any girl 22+ is going to be into masculine guys too

and no I’m not talking about some ugly giant ogre, before you stretch this out into black and white extremes to argue your regurgitated incel rhetoric that’s been going on for years

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, MilfLover69, Norwooder and 9 others
No it’s not lol

That’s only a belief here because a large percentage of psl are legit pedos that are attracted to “JBs”

obviously those girls are going to favor prettyboys, but any girl 22+ is going to be into masculine guys too

and no I’m not talking about some ugly giant ogre, before you stretch this out into black and white extremes to argue your regurgitated incel rhetoric that’s been going on for years
This is facts. I only ever dated younger girls while I was in highschool. Now in college girls only want mature looking balding dudes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Slayercel
No it’s not lol

everyone will fail to get "masculine/rugged" they will 100% of the time turn into ogre mode
67971425 747910395640515 6024801856818568560 n

^^this is what girls want^^
Gettyimages 633596232

^^this is not what girls want^^

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and Deleted member 245
Over for thickneckcels

shave your hair to make your head look less oblong
Jfl. Got a haircut with sides shaven and my head looks fucking narrow now. Just grow out your hair

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob