you don't need buccal fat removal , you need !

user47283

user47283

Gold
E3E5C291 62BD 420C 98DF A02B335F1D7D

0CADC336 3A69 4676 9CB4 CF1B737CFFD3

the main factor that causes chubby cheeks is a deficiency in lower anterior facial height (vertical chin/ maxillary height deficiency) , neither these men got buccal fat removal just genio and ontop genio and bimax , by making their skull taller it stretches out the tissue around the cheeks and jaw.
B83F0D0A 5CD8 48B6 ABC2 ADC7118A7DE6

As you can see in reverse , shortening the maxilla and chin (she had bimax with maxillary impaction and chin reduction) the cheeks round and the jaw gets softer

so what most ppl need is not buccal fat removal or lipo, they need a vertical genioplasry and maxillary downgraft.

my youtube video goes into more detail

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, SOS-Sonic, AlexBrown84 and 13 others
enna da ollarra
peeda

View attachment 1529777
View attachment 1529778
the main factor that causes chubby cheeks is a deficiency in lower anterior facial height (vertical chin/ maxillary height deficiency) , neither these men got buccal fat removal just genio and ontop genio and bimax , by making their skull taller it stretches out the tissue around the cheeks and jaw.
View attachment 1529779
As you can see in reverse , shortening the maxilla and chin (she had bimax with maxillary impaction and chin reduction) the cheeks round and the jaw gets softer

so what most ppl need is not buccal fat removal or lipo, they need a vertical genioplasry and maxillary downgraft.

Agreed

• +1
Reactions: user47283
I wonder if I need vertical chin lengthening

you need both for male model level hollowness.
Most striking male models naturally have very little buccal fat

Also buccal fat is a ethnic trait. Idk why all ethnics don’t nuke it ALONG with downgraft/genio

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Slob, ROTTING and 4 others
True shit I'm 20%+ bf and got hollow cheeks

View attachment 1529777
View attachment 1529778
View attachment 1529779

How much does genio cost?
And how long it will take to recover?
And is there any risk?

True tbh , I have ogre short face , that's why nobody takes me seriously here :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, WhiteGoodman and Deleted member
my cheeks failo me hard, I have decent forward growth and a wide skull, but the cheek fact obsecures it too much

Will it looksmin me then if I have ccw rotation bimax?

View attachment 1529777
View attachment 1529778
View attachment 1529779

holy shit mogger thread

This is literally exactly my problem

• +1
truth: you lack bone, than. Not to much buccal fat.

Buccal fat, is essential by the way, to age gracefully

• +1
Does hairline shape or height like high vs low hairline play a role in how lean your cheeks look?

This is suicidefuel for me , even if i leanmaxx i will still look like a bloated subhuman ??

• +1
Reactions: Slob and ROTTING
This is suicidefuel for me , even if i leanmaxx i will still look like a bloated subhuman ??
Lean maxxing should get rid of the fat, but you'll still have infantile face because lack of bone

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Bonez and ROTTING
Also recessed, low mass, non projecting cheekbones will also cause a bloated look

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Slob
View attachment 1529777
View attachment 1529778
View attachment 1529779

or just do cardio to burn excess fat and build muscle.

This is true in most cases, but why do I see so many men who have small (both narrow and short) lower thirds and completely sunken in lean faces? For example Zemmour. Admittedly it's usually older men, but I see it all the time.

Attachments

• skynews-eric-zemmour-france_5644217.jpg
    skynews-eric-zemmour-france_5644217.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 0
View attachment 1529777
View attachment 1529778
View attachment 1529779

If I get ccw rotation bimax would that make my cheeks more chubby?

so if I got a short chin and bloated face despite being low bf (like 12-15%) it's vertical genioplasty and maxillary down graft? @chinpilled

so if I got a short chin and bloated face despite being low bf (like 12-15%) it's vertical genioplasty and maxillary down graft? @chinpilled
yes

• +1
Reactions: bogii