"You dont," puts on 10lbs of foundation, "look like" puts on fake nails and eyelashes "your photo" dyes hair and suctions lips

Festrunk

Festrunk

Diamond
I have ONE(1) picture where I look decent and I, of course, use it on Tinder to get matches. I rake in quite a bit and sit at like +25 but that's literally just cope. How it goes is that we'll match, I'll send "Are you my Homework? Because I'm not doing you right now when I really should be," and I almost always get a reply like, "Dont worry, I'll give you extra credit(;" and then they ask for snap, which leads to them wanting to meet/asking for a snap of my Face and right here I usually get told, "You didnt look anything like your pic," if we meet or the tone of the conversation on snap changes from, "I'm free tonight(;" to "I'm really tired and have to work."

Okay, cunt, let's see you with no fucking make up on? Fuck how they literally expect you to be picture perfect while putting on 10lbs of Foundation. Fuck off. REEEEEEE

So, anyway, I rage uninstalled Tinder and this vodka is pretty good.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr, fobos, KrissKross and 3 others
they all want a true chad

s

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 176, ChoSeungHui, Festrunk and 1 other person
I’ll send "Are you my Homework? Because I'm not doing you right now when I really should be,"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Time Travel, Ritalincel and Festrunk

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
If men could wear makeup, even truecels would mog stacys tbh

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel and Insomniac
Same experience, I use my own pics tho. always foid looks at least 1PSL lover than photos, usually fatter more weared down by time. how do you look 25 at age of 20? I look older than I am but im coping that its just masculine features, foids cant cope with that

That is my biggest fear

Users who are viewing this thread

Back