You ever feel so pissed off.....

Z

Zeta ascended

Kraken
You ever feel so angry you will brutally atttack the next person that pissed you off. Like your anger and bitterness is so strong you have a hatred for most people thinking about how you've been wronged in the past. But then it all goes away and your tired/fatiqued of being angry and you feel guilty/sad about being pissed.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 685, AspiringChad, Aids! and 4 others
I am gay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, HereForReasons, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
usually im quite composed,but resently I've had occasions where i snapped

Sometimes there is moments where i wanna give in, feel like i cant take the shit no mo.

Moments that occur that piss me right off , and im just on edge constantly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
No cunt

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and pisslord
bro why he says cunt like its offensive word
Because he's a
cel

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, ChoSeungHui and Tony
Yes bro

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: RichardSpencel and SikKunt
Ye when i find hair on my pillow

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Zeta ascended and Aids!
You ever feel so angry you will brutally atttack the next person that pissed you off. Like your anger and bitterness is so strong you have a hatred for most people thinking about how you've been wronged in the past. But then it all goes away and your tired/fatiqued of being angry and you feel guilty/sad about being pissed.
never. if some1 pisses me off i'll let him/her know right then and there. being impulsive = high t.

bro why he says cunt like its offensive word
cuntThe word cunt is only insulting to Americans and feminists who don't realise its beauty.

It has almost replaced the word 'mate', often used in Australia to refer to people in a conversation when they can't be bothered trying to remember your name.

Sick Aussie Cunt: Sup cunt?
American feminist: I find that insulting
Sick Aussie Cunt: Piss off

Sick Aussie Cunt 1: Sup cunt?
Sick Aussie Cunt 2: Nothing much, cunt.

by SickCunt March 21, 2005

yes except for the part about feeling guilty. its mental torture.

yes except for the part about feeling guilty. its mental torture.
When I mean "guilty" its more so the fact that I hate people due to past bullying and people treating\judging me unjustly yet I have a loving family and alot of people treated me nicely.

I can't disrespect people. I'm too low t beta cuck for this shit. Therefore, when i get angry i close myself in my world and dont talk to anybody. I straight up ignore everybody. In the next day it feels like nothing happened. No guilty whatsoever

This is a high T nigger trait

Sometimes there is moments where i wanna give in, feel like i cant take the shit no mo.

Moments that occur that piss me right off , and im just on edge constantly.

Fuck I'm angry right now and I finished my workout 30 minutes ago. Must be the T boost.

I try to not let anger get the best of me because I hate getting anger headaches when I stop thinking straight out of anger and start to explode.

No. You are fucked in the head. Go seek help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back