you guys hate and blame women beacuse you are ugly?

shizuku11111

shizuku11111

逆様邪八宝塞
makes no sense tbh, why is it their fault that u are ugly boneless truecel and simply lost genetic lottery, you blame them for not giving you a chance? lets say u were a chad, would u give subhuman foids a chance? hell no

• +1
Reactions: ka_cnt and silencio
dnrd

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza and Dicklet3incher
No, i blame nature, or watever the fuck it is for creating chads and me not being one.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, PsychoH and shizuku11111
No, i blame nature, or watever the fuck it is for creating chads and me not being one.
It's not nature, it's culture.

Would be nature if all women were the same, they're not.

makes no sense tbh, why is it their fault that u are ugly boneless truecel and simply lost genetic lottery, you blame them for not giving you a chance? lets say u were a chad, would u give subhuman foids a chance? hell no
I would completely understand this state of beings, Only if ugly females could be femcel too, They cant so there is a clear injustice here that shows imbalance

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and murdah
I would completely understand this state of beings, Only if ugly females could be femcel too, They cant so there is a clear injustice here that shows imbalance
beacuse men today are soy and weak, especially ugly ones, and they will give ugly foids compliments just so they can get their dick piped and then those ugly foids will think they were actually being fr with those compliments

Yeah also, women have extreme standards nowadays, I don’t fault women for not dating down or below their looksmatch, but most wouldn’t even date their looksmatch, hence Pareto’s Principle in which only 20% of men get any punani while everyone else rots. It’s only those above average who get EVERYTHING and the average men get nothing

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Costcosuperstore, Dicklet3incher and 1 other person
beacuse men today are soy and weak, especially ugly ones, and they will give ugly foids compliments just so they can get their dick piped and then those ugly foids will think they were actually being fr with those compliments
Women and the system has made them weak with goyslop, modern day feminism, and social media. Men are only this way because of hypergamy and social media

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Dicklet3incher and shizuku11111
Yes gynocentric simps exist, And you are one of them

Saying if you are ugly man in the OP that you should accept your fate, Okay, But not even for a second did you think to post what i said before posting this thread with the roles reverse
Simps come in many forms, And people who support feminism/gynocetrism directly or indirectly are one of em

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and murdah
Yes gynocentric simps exist, And you are one of them
jfl if u think im one of them, in fact ive never actually had a gf beacuse all i ever do is insult women, the first girl ever who had a crush on me i straight up told her "i would rather fuck a cow than her" i was 14 at the time and wasnt aware of what i was saying, 2nd girl i lied that i wasnt ready for relationship and every other slay i could've had i end up making fun of them and joking with them simply to entertain myself and my friends

• +1
Reactions: murdah
jfl if u think im one of them, in fact ive never actually had a gf beacuse all i ever do is insult women, the first girl ever who had a crush on me i straight up told her "i would rather fuck a cow than her" i was 14 at the time and wasnt aware of what i was saying, 2nd girl i lied that i wasnt ready for relationship and every other slay i could've had i end up making fun of them and joking with them simply to entertain myself and my friends
Serbian things

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon

JFL you guys hate and blame women beacuse you are ugly?​

directly or indirectly

Serbian things
nope they were all mtb's and below, woman who i dont feel any attraction to idgaf abt them so i was "free" to say or do anything

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and murdah
ur not a man then, become femboy atp
I could literally beat the shit out of you lil bro chill, Who u callin a femboy nigga, Just because my dick is not long enough to impress and satisfy a used up dumb random whore that you are probably wishing and begging for doesnt mean i couldnt mop the floor with your twink ass down

I could literally beat the shit out of you lil bro chill, Who u callin a femboy nigga, Just because my dick is not long enough to impress and satisfy a used up dumb random whore that you are probably wishing and begging for doesnt mean i couldnt mop the floor with your twink ass down
you can beat me in up in your dreams when you do lucid dreaming

you can beat me in up in your dreams when you do lucid dreaming
The whole mindset y have "haha tiny dick man" Is another example of blatant, Not even hidden this time gynocentrism and feminism, Realistically you just apease to the standards of women and you shame (?) me for not meeting them? Is it really the fact that i cant satisfy a random whore the issue you are shaming me or maybe that i cant satisfy your faggoty filthy buttock you fucking nigga faggot

Also i dont need lucid dreaming to beat you up, I could do it any second of the year

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
The whole mindset y have "haha tiny dick man" Is another example of blatant, Not even hidden this time gynocentrism and feminism, Realistically you just apease to the standards of women and you shame (?) me for not meeting them? Is it really the fact that i cant satisfy a random whore the issue you are shaming me or maybe that i cant satisfy your faggoty filthy buttock you fucking nigga faggot

Also i dont need lucid dreaming to beat you up, I could do it any second of the year
4175394 1982722 3C5C2D02 266F 4E72 BDBA 54B59825B71B

funny GIF by FirstAndMonday

Keep coping with your homoerotic fantasies of how i could look like or how much bigger you would want my dick to be, While i expose the retarded feminist/gynocentric mindset you have, Nigga, I hope you are glad that you enforce the standards of women on their behalf to incels, Im sure that will end up well

Keep coping with your homoerotic fantasies of how i could look like or how much bigger you would want my dick to be, While i expose the retarded feminist/gynocentric mindset you have, Nigga, I hope you are glad that you enforce the standards of women on their behalf to incels, Im sure that will end up well
4175394 1982722 3C5C2D02 266F 4E72 BDBA 54B59825B71B