you guys r delusinoal

blackcat

blackcat

Iron
I've noticed that a lot of you guys have borderline toxic and delusional views of how looks and the world works,
This is probably the first thing you need to get rid of if it applies to you as it basically makes you mentally disabled tbh lmfao lol.
Oops didn't spell title right

• +1
Reactions: HorseFace, Deleted member 283 and Nibba
Legit.

@blackoutwhitein aka Oreo nigga what r ur thoughts

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
>TOXIC
> :soy:

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Maybe, some of us have just had very bad experiences resulting in the "toxicity"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176 and VST
soy cuck

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, FaceandHFD and RichardSpencel
It was my plan all along to delude u that im deluded.. you peasent :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283
That's always the case tbh
Most of times it's because of countless hours on the internet on incel subforums or anything along those lines

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Most of times it's because of countless hours on the internet on incel subforums or anything along those lines
Norman logic. You wouldn't find incel forums if you haven't had bad experiences.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281, RichardSpencel and androidcel
Expand on what you mean by toxic and delusional tbh.
Also :bluepill: @ this thread

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
Bruh after going on sluthate archives and old lookism this site legit feels like a nice place w nice people

i bet you are a larp

Legit. I didn't talk to women last year and expected to get laid. I legit never interacted with them at all and was only slightly above average expecting to be Chad lol

• +1
Reactions: blackcat
AsianSmug

My views on the superiority of Asian women and my status as J-Pop idol boy are very healthy.

It's over if you are sub8.
If a woman is really interested she will approach you.

It's over for borderlinetoxic-cels

Last edited:
keep coping
I’m sub 8, I was approached by a girl from a different school today and asked out by another yesterday, so I would say sub 5 it’s over, sub 8 is bs

• +1
Reactions: blackcat and Deleted member 176
I’m sub 8, I was approached by a girl from a different school today and asked out by another yesterday, so I would say sub 5 it’s over, sub 8 is bs
I don't think i'm sub 5 and women don't even look at me

I don't think i'm sub 5 and women don't even look at me

How often do you actually go out though? I used to think like this but I started going out more and just realised sub 8 is bs

• +1
Reactions: blackcat
tbh u look like leonardo dicaprio, maybe you should get the nose job

tbh u look like leonardo dicaprio, maybe you should get the nose job
no lol, he has a more compact midface and a much better eye area.
I've already considered a nosejob but I'm not sure how i'd look afterwards since a nosejob can change what you look like a lot.

OP I did realize im a mentalcel

Do you even leave the house?
Yea, I wish I could leave it more often but there's only so much stuff you can do outside by yourself.

Now that really is delusional.
this is exactly what i'm talking about. delusional views meant to keep you in place and justify any reason for trying to get a better life.
this is exactly what i'm talking about. delusional views meant to keep you in place and justify any reason for trying to get a better life.
which is ever so fucking common on this site