You havent lived if you havent had a 16yo JB skinny white gf who lives with you and is on birth control

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
You havent lived if you havent had a 16yo JB skinny white gf who lives with you and is on birth control so you can cum inside her every morning and night. for long long periods of time

None of your experiences will ever match this, you missed out.

Anything you do in life is cope and compensation for the fact you havent had this

@prettyboislime

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, enchanted_elixir, johncruz12345 and 7 others
yes i have had dis:feelshehe:

Last edited:
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj
the shittest genetic freaks cherry pick young girls

a robust bull can breed a 35 year old roastie and still make kings

• JFL
Reactions: .🇹🇩., Htobrother and Deleted member 17829
u just had a girl like everyone has. u didnt have this
cope, first jb use to spend the night at my house and come almost everyday and pre much same with other exes

what’s real difference if i’m giving her dick everynight and day?

cope, first jb use to spend the night at my house and come almost everyday and pre much same with other exes

what’s real difference if i’m giving her dick everynight and day?
u havent had 1 live with you + they werent 16 + they werent on birth control so could cum inside them hundreds of times

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
u havent had 1 live with you + they werent 16 + they werent on birth control so could cum inside them hundreds of times
first and second pics the girls are 15, third pic girl is 16 in the picture bro.. nigga what are you talking about? and i told you, all my exes spend night. so what’s the difference?

Mental gymnastics

FUCK YOU FUCKINF CHAD PIECE OF SHIT I HOPE YOU BURN IJ ETERNAL HELLFIRE FUCK ALL CHADS FUCKINF YOU DONT DESERVE ANYTHING YOU VAPID FUCKS
chill man, he just met a few girls like everyone has. he hasnt had THIS

chill man, he just met a few girls like everyone has. he hasnt had THIS
everyone? another chad talking who doesnt understand what a real incel is, what its like for it to be really over.

first and second pics the girls are 15, third pic girl is 16 in the picture bro.. nigga what are you talking about? and i told you, all my exes spend night. so what’s the difference?

Mental gymnastics
haaaaaa so u admit they didnt live with u + werent on birth control so could cum in them hundreds of times in a row

anyone can get a girl to stay the night lol

• JFL
Reactions: prettyboislime
You never experienced that before

haaaaaa so u admit they didnt live with u + werent on birth control so could cum in them hundreds of times in a row

anyone can get a girl to stay the night lol
Wat are u talking about? Are you retarded? First you say they’re not JB, which they are, and now you randomly say they’re not on birth control, which they are.. it’s nothing new or surprising that girls are on birth control jfl wtf. Why you keep trying to come up with copes?

For the record: The jbs are 15-16, spend the night, come during the day when i want them to, are on birth control, and i pump 100 times

every criteria is met

And i’m 16 so it’s not like i have my own house for them to live in yet. Spending the night is more than enough. I don’t need my bitches living in the same house as my mom and sisters lol

Wat are u talking about? Are you retarded? First you say they’re not JB, which they are, and now you randomly say they’re not on birth control, which they are.. it’s nothing new or surprising that girls are on birth control jfl wtf. Why you keep trying to come up with copes?

For the record: The jbs are 15-16, spend the night, come during the day when i want them to, are on birth control, and i pump 100 times

every criteria is met
all these panic cope paragraphs prove u havnt had this. just accept it and move on with your life

• JFL
all these panic cope paragraphs prove u havnt had this. just accept it and move on with your life
son, the pictures and videos are in front of you. words weren’t necessary but you dragged them out of me. if blinding yourself to the facts helps you sleep better at night, be my guest. :lul:

son, the pictures and videos are in front of you. words weren’t necessary but you dragged them out of me. if blinding yourself to the facts helps you sleep better at night, be my guest. :lul:
All this trying to prove yourself is insecurity from the fact you know you haven’t had exactly this

• JFL
No one has this experience

All this trying to prove yourself is insecurity from the fact you know you haven’t had exactly this
i’m not trying to prove anything, stop projecting lol

i’m reposting stuff i’ve already posted and i haven’t continued arguing with you because i don’t really care if you’re convinced or not

i’m not trying to prove anything

i’m reposting stuff i’ve already posted and i haven’t continued arguing with you because i don’t really care if you’re convinced or not
sure buddy boyo

sure buddy boyo
consciously or subconsciously you know i’m right lol. the reason you’re still replying is because it scratched the nerve when you saw those pics of beautiful jb exes on my bed knowing i pounded them daily while u daydreamed about something like that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back